EARTH DAY 2017 - What have you changed?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

EARTH DAY 2017 - What have you changed?

Postby 4ever2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 pm

earthday2017.png

I'm thankful I have my chickens to help me reuse & reduce the amount of food waste that might end up in the landfill. :yess:
While they aren't quite as efficient as pigs - {I have to be more selective in what I toss into their outside pens} no onion/cucumber/garlic type of veggie products but just about anything else is something that they'll enjoy greatly.

And now I have many neighbors saving a weekly kitchen scrap bucket for me as well - I've supplied the 2 gal bucket with lid and have enough to swap out a clean one when they need theirs dumped. I've also started a 'Coffee Ground' saving club just for my compost pile; that's a separate bucket with lid {sans any filters} just the coffee grounds.

What earth day things have you done in the past - things you might do for the future?
4ever2

Re: EARTH DAY 2017 - What have you changed?

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:57 pm

I'd start by clearing out my back garden... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:54 am

My god!! You are still going!!!! Just found this link again in my bookmarks. Sorry, off topic but just popped in to say Helloooooooooo!!!! xxx :nelix: :canny: :wubwub:
Cat

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Cat wrote:My god!! You are still going!!!! Just found this link again in my bookmarks. Sorry, off topic but just popped in to say Helloooooooooo!!!! xxx :nelix: :canny: :wubwub:

Hi there stranger! :Hiya:

Yep, we're still here :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:00 pm

4ever2 wrote:
earthday2017.png

I'm thankful I have my chickens to help me reuse & reduce the amount of food waste that might end up in the landfill. :yess:
While they aren't quite as efficient as pigs - {I have to be more selective in what I toss into their outside pens} no onion/cucumber/garlic type of veggie products but just about anything else is something that they'll enjoy greatly.

And now I have many neighbors saving a weekly kitchen scrap bucket for me as well - I've supplied the 2 gal bucket with lid and have enough to swap out a clean one when they need theirs dumped. I've also started a 'Coffee Ground' saving club just for my compost pile; that's a separate bucket with lid {sans any filters} just the coffee grounds.

What earth day things have you done in the past - things you might do for the future?

You've just achieved the sweet sum of fuckall.
The earth is well on the way to being destroyed. There is nothing you can do to stop this.

Sorry to burst your bubble, mad Yankee woman.

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug