Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

She's dropped the NF like hot shit... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Should secure her more centre ground.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 pm

By attentionwhoring? Who does she think she is, Eva bleeding Perón?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Distance herself even further from her fathers old fashioned Front National. Even though she already has thoroughly modernised the party due to fake newsery (aziz posted a good example earlier today falsely assimilating the two) she needs this step to reassure those who may have been effected by such that she is a legit leader.

Its a centre ground grab. Where elections are won.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Viper wrote:Distance herself even further from her fathers old fashioned Front National. Even though she already has thoroughly modernised the party due to fake newsery (aziz posted a good example earlier today falsely assimilating the two) she needs this step to reassure those who may have been effected by such that she is a legit leader.

And a slew of voters, this is as cynical as fuck.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Viper wrote:Distance herself even further from her fathers old fashioned Front National. Even though she already has thoroughly modernised the party due to fake newsery (aziz posted a good example earlier today falsely assimilating the two) she needs this step to reassure those who may have been effected by such that she is a legit leader.

LOL If you think Le Pen is centre just how fucking far right are you?

It is true Le Pen hates Jews and her party's policies reflect that

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

So the examples of her anti-Semitism highlighted in the thread are fake newsary - come on now? :roll: What's plain as day is that you are trying to clear your yardarm having been exposed as someone who supports a Jew hater - especially after spending weeks deflecting like fuck onto anything that moves.
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Aziz wrote:

So the examples of her anti-Semitism highlighted in the thread are fake newsary - come on now? :roll: More likely you are trying to clear your yardarm having been exposed as someone who supports a Jew hater - especially after spending weeks deflecting like fuck onto anything that moves.

I dont support any candidate. Im not french. I have explained this.
Viper

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:

So the examples of her anti-Semitism highlighted in the thread are fake newsary - come on now? :roll: More likely you are trying to clear your yardarm having been exposed as someone who supports a Jew hater - especially after spending weeks deflecting like fuck onto anything that moves.

You said you would vote for her if your were French - at least own your beliefs and stop wriggling like a sniveller.

Viper wrote:So close to the election. I would vote for a candidate who would actually do something to regain security in such a situation.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Aziz wrote:

So the examples of her anti-Semitism highlighted in the thread are fake newsary - come on now? :roll: What's plain as day is that you are trying to clear your yardarm having been exposed as someone who supports a Jew hater - especially after spending weeks deflecting like fuck onto anything that moves.

and yet he links to fake news sites like The Scum

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:

You said you would vote for her if your were French - at least own your beliefs and stop wriggling like a sniveller.

Viper wrote:So close to the election. I would vote for a candidate who would actually do something to regain security in such a situation.

And...how is that tangible support?

You are struggling with balanced opinion arent you.
Viper

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Cue the backtracking

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:

And...how is that tangible support?

You are struggling with balanced opinion arent you.

A "balanced" opinion which is anti-Semitic because by supporting Le Pen you have shown that you are willing to sacrifice the welfare and rights of Jews in furtherance of your political agenda. Not unlike your Red friend who is okay with arson in furtherance of his. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 pm

So i understand you are going to vote LD aziz?
Viper

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Viper wrote:So i understand you are going to vote LD aziz?

What has that question got to do with your support of an anti-Semite?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs