BURN IN HELL I.R.A

A right load of bollocks...

Re: BURN IN HELL I.R.A

Postby Stooo » Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 pm

measurer wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:so tell me who's to blame for the hate that hate produced..
well actually I will
it was a cunt from centuries ago called William of Orange
:thumbsup:

An English king, would you believe, who forced a new version of the Bible on us. That bred the Covenanters - and the Killing Years - and William came over hoping to use them to rise to power. The hate stems from the frickn Bible!!!

Dutch, landed just down the road in Brixham :whistle:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:so tell me who's to blame for the hate that hate produced..
well actually I will

An English king, would you believe, who forced a new version of the Bible on us. That bred the Covenanters - and the Killing Years - and William came over hoping to use them to rise to power. The hate stems from the frickn Bible!!!

Yes one of those political conundrums in Ulster supporting a Dutch king that didn't like the English that much, whilst being pro-England and anti-united Ireland. :shoot:
Punk

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon May 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:
well actually I will

was the king of England
at the time tho but
plus a rabid protestant
so she has a point
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Viper » Tue May 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/4045346.IRA_councillor_welcomed_back_to_Tory_bosom/

IRA gun runner now a Tory councillor in Croydon

Is she the one who turned informer and has a price on her head to this day from the IRA? We can all show a little remorse if someone takes a leap of courage. Not that i condone her actions.
Viper

Postby Viper » Tue May 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Why does Corbyn only condemn all bombing from all sides? What about IRA shootings, Kidnapping, Tortures etc?
Viper

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

Why was my post from yesterday deleted?
Puzzler

Postby Holly » Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 am

Puzzler wrote:Why was my post from yesterday deleted?

It was the Guest post that got deleted, therefore your answer had to go too or it wouldn't have made any sense.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 11:53 am

Viper wrote:Why does Corbyn only condemn all bombing from all sides? What about IRA shootings, Kidnapping, Tortures etc?

Quite so - if he hasn't already done so he should condemn all crimes and violence from all sides.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed May 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Viper wrote:Why does Corbyn only condemn all bombing from all sides? What about IRA shootings, Kidnapping, Tortures etc?

He was only asked about bombings FFS

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:

He was only asked about bombings FFS

Oh dear do not try to re-wtite the transcript. He was asked if would condemn the IRA. No one mentioned bombings in any of the 6 times he was asked.

Of course as we all know he would not condemn the IRA. Most likely as he is a long time supporter.
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/4045346.IRA_councillor_welcomed_back_to_Tory_bosom/

Thanks, was just about to tell her that all parties have their skeletons and pull up this story, as I had read it yesterday.

May still refuses to sack her. She is so weak.

Postby Viper » Thu May 25, 2017 7:35 am

Viper

Postby McAz » Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:

Thanks, was just about to tell her that all parties have their skeletons and pull up this story, as I had read it yesterday.

May still refuses to sack her. She is so weak.

Not to mention...

Lords stunned by Tory peer's IRA funding claim

A conservative "working" peer has made an astonishing claim that he handled billions of pounds of terrorist funds at the behest of the Bank of England during his business career, with the IRA as his "biggest client".

Lord James told peers: "I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money. My biggest client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money.

(Independence 6/11/10)

...damn, I just did. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Mes » Thu May 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:
well actually I will

Nope, King James the 6th started the nonsense trying to make the people here take a new liturgy. Scotland was in the midst of a Catholic revival, and papists were killed on the spot if they didn't swear allegiance to it. Why I referred to the Killing Times.

William came here seeking the throne and was saw off.
Mes

Postby Viper » Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 pm

http://m.independent.ie/world-news/euro ... 99412.html

Leftie paper calling it how it is. Not corbyns attempt to re-write history.
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms