DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:Well the shit sure hit the fan in here today! Vam is strangely very quiet since :pmsl:

"Vam" was out, Sherlock :mrgreen:

So, the shit hit the fan, right? Did that give you a little thrill and brighten up an uneventful day?

As for anyone's opinion of me - hang on while I count to ten....nope, nil fucks given.
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:Who is Retford here? You regularly indulge in Reftford bashing with others. Or how about all the pro the McCann posters? Who is Penny here? You and Vam had a great time hammering her. Or Gilbertoo? Don't act like your shit don't smell. Nobody likes a hypocrite. We all do it here, so less of the telling off.

Way to go for completely missing the point.

A point which I can't be arsed to elaborate on again. Soooo.... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Zero Gravitas on DTV sends his regards to everyone here...... :Hiya:

I only heard of dogs the other day, paid a quick visit, and fuck is it a shithole.
It's one long slagfest, bitching about each other.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:Zero Gravitas on DTV sends his regards to everyone here...... :Hiya:

I only heard of dogs the other day, paid a quick visit, and fuck is it a shithole.

Just the other day? Glued to the place...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby George » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Zero Gravitas on DTV sends his regards to everyone here...... :Hiya:

Zero Gravitas bitching about bitching on another forum in a bitching thread? A tad hypocritical :mrgreen:
George

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:58 pm

George wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Zero Gravitas bitching about bitching on another forum in a bitching thread? A tad hypocritical :mrgreen:

We're not all about bitching, everyone is shit at politics apart from me :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:20 pm

George wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:gigglesnshit: go figure.

But given I've seen people howling "hypocrite!!" at me :monkey: here's my take on it all.

I'm no medical or psychology expert, so I'm not inclined to spout ill-informed, BS accusations of "mental health issues".

To me, though, it's really very simple. I may often give the impression of being a cold-hearted witch online, but I would never cross the line and start getting into it with anyone I sense may be - let's say - of a vulnerable and/or fragile disposition, and/or state of mind.

That's why no one has ever seen me go off on one with Puzzler, irrespective of the provocation. I'm more than aware of how offensive Puzz can be, and some of the shite he posts repulses me. But it would never occur to me to challenge him or argue the toss with him, for the reasons I've stated.

Whether I'm right, or whether I'm wrong, there are boundaries I refuse to cross - simple as that really.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2221863/evidence-of-fake-news-by-the-mass-media-gone-viral-of-london-terrorist-attacks/p1

Puzzler pile on. Do they not realise that they come across as right nasty swines when they attack a poster like this? It's all fair and well disagreeing with someone, but this is all just nasty.

You have to be one of the least self aware people on here. Did you really just post that? Have a look at how you and others pile in on JRA for example and over a period of months if not longer and then give your head a wobble as its like you are describing yourself.

As far as I'm aware, JRA is always present when I'm having a go. It's in response to something I disagree with, not just having a crack because, well, why the fuck are they having a crack at puzzler on there? :dunno:
Puzzler, as far as we're aware, isn't present on that thread. If I have anything to say on this thread about JRA, I know he's going to see it and he is able to reply.

Who is Retford here? You regularly indulge in Reftford bashing with others. Or how about all the pro the McCann posters? Who is Penny here? You and Vam had a great time hammering her. Or Gilbertoo? Don't act like your shit don't smell. Nobody likes a hypocrite. We all do it here, so less of the telling off.

I thought the whole point of this thread was to have a no holds barred bitch about DS members? And to be fair most people on here do just that, and Penny and all the pro McCann posters deserved every bit of criticism they got because they all behaved like cunts on those threads. So quit complaining and get the fuck over yourself.

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Aetius_Maralas tries very hard but everyone tends to just ignore him.

This little gem for example. :bored:

'Stormfront must be pretty quiet with all the time it's users are spending on Digital Spy.'
Keyser

Postby guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Keyser wrote:Aetius_Maralas tries very hard but everyone tends to just ignore him.

'Stormfront must be pretty quiet with all the time it's users are spending on Digital Spy.'

I know, poor thing. He posts such obvious bait (childless shut ins seems to be his favourite line) but he rarely gets a bite. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

Keyser wrote:Aetius_Maralas tries very hard but everyone tends to just ignore him.

That idiot has been painfully obvious from day one.

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 am

guest wrote:

I know, poor thing. He posts such obvious bait (childless shut ins seems to be his favourite line) but he rarely gets a bite. :gigglesnshit:

The thing is that faux sneering condescension would perhaps work for a couple of posts but not every single one for months. :gigglesnshit:

Besides - someone with his undoubted aristocratic pedigree should surely be hosting Bullingdon Club reunions rather than spending 24/7 on DS. :wink:
Keyser

Postby jra » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What a plonker samthefootball is. Wanting a tattoo to remember people he has absolutely no connection to.

He really is an idiot

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... irst-tatoo

Jeez, what a dickhead. Claims to have won an award for his use of English as well, despite coming across as functionally illiterate.

Was working in Italy with a guy who decided he wanted Kipling's complete poem "If" tattooed on his arm as a big, fancy, sleeve.

He decided that he couldn't wait to get back to the UK and, after investigating, he discovered that it would also be a lot cheaper to have done in Italy.

When it was finished it was a work of art.
Only trouble was that, on closer inspection, it was riddled with spelling mistakes - probably as a result of the tattoo artist being, y'know, Italian and barely speaking English.

Tattoos, eh? Gotta love 'em.

Surely the person having the tattoo done would have brought along a copy of the text. :dunno:

You've really shown your true colours since the terrorist attacks. You can tell you're from Luton.

You got all that from a post about a Kipling poem.

What's a poem by Kipling got to do with terrorist attacks?

I am as appalled as the next person about the terrorist attacks. That I live in Luton has nothing to do with it.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:27 am

Someone should ask samthefootball if he us going to get a tattoo of a London bus to remember the people killed in London. :whistle:

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
I thought the whole point of this thread was to have a no holds barred bitch about DS members? And to be fair most people on here do just that, and Penny and all the pro McCann posters deserved every bit of criticism they got because they all behaved like cunts on those threads. So quit complaining and get the fuck over yourself.

As opposed to how they bitch at DS, do you mean? :wink: Sure, "no holds barred" because we're treated like adults here.

But, to also be fair, it should be noted that these threads are NOT always ALL about bitching, irrespective of what some permanently outraged fools howl.

Many DS members are very, very frequently admired and their posts are complimented on. Also, there's a massive amount of comedy and laughs within these threads - some of the Guest posts, especially, have me in stitches. And you just know it's probably DS members coming over here to vent a bit :gigglesnshit:

And then, there are times when the threads often go off at a tangent, and the issues that are being discussed at DS are debated here too.

DS, in essence, is a massive review site. I guess the DS threads at Dogs could, arguably, be viewed in a similar vein. DS is being reviewed here - minus any restrictive T&C's, of course!
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive