DS and DTV Part 58

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 58

Postby Frankly » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:A leopard doesn't change his spots

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you

I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!

:pmsl: Oh my - How embarrassing! Who is going to own up to writing that?

Wanna take a wild guess? :leer: :mrgreen:

These PM-gates are almost as train wreck as Trump's daily Tweets.

:mrgreen: I think maybe the 'hehe' is a bit a a giveaway. Oh Lordy! :ooer:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:55 am

Puzzler wrote:Just want to thank you Nastynickers for linking that vile thread, I'll remember it next time some trolling guest says James frederick is harmless. It's always nice to see the so called tolerant lefties on there expose themselves as the despicable pieces of jihadi supporting shit they really are - and let's make no mistake, they HATE me and call me racist for the simple reason that I want known jihadis and their supporters deported/disappeared/interned. No one forces them to read here, if they hadn't started this shit in the first place by labelling me racist for opposing islamic extremism, I would never have slagged any of them off. That faux innocent act from annette is just sickening, THEY STARTED ALL THIS. Even when I went back on DS, it was that lot who started mass trolling my threads for daring to speak on subjects that are verboten to them. At the end of the day, they're a bunch of spineless cunts who don't have any solution to the terror problem, but would rather sit picking holes in others ideas of how to prevent it. Sjwales is one of the worst for that, he makes my fucking skin crawl :shake head:

No sympathy here. Don't dish out vile abuse to others if you can't handle the same in return

And if you do get abuse, deal with it in the spirit most people on this forum (and others) do. Don't act like a spoilt child crying "waaah waaah lefties" all the time.

It's absolutely fucking pathetic behaviour from an adult

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:58 am

Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:A leopard doesn't change his spots

Hey I like a strong woman and I know strong and sexual woman appreciate me hehe I like what you write on here and you don't take no BS from the idiots who think their better than everyone else be good to hear back from you

I've reported the creep but I doubt anything will be done. But if not then I need to think of another way of exposing this creep. Again!

:pmsl: Oh my - How embarrassing! Who is going to own up to writing that?

Wanna take a wild guess? :leer: :mrgreen:

These PM-gates are almost as train wreck as Trump's daily Tweets.

:mrgreen: I think maybe the 'hehe' is a bit a a giveaway. Oh Lordy! :ooer:

Who is the suspect?

Postby Frankly » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Just want to thank you Nastynickers for linking that vile thread, I'll remember it next time some trolling guest says James frederick is harmless. It's always nice to see the so called tolerant lefties on there expose themselves as the despicable pieces of jihadi supporting shit they really are - and let's make no mistake, they HATE me and call me racist for the simple reason that I want known jihadis and their supporters deported/disappeared/interned. No one forces them to read here, if they hadn't started this shit in the first place by labelling me racist for opposing islamic extremism, I would never have slagged any of them off. That faux innocent act from annette is just sickening, THEY STARTED ALL THIS. Even when I went back on DS, it was that lot who started mass trolling my threads for daring to speak on subjects that are verboten to them. At the end of the day, they're a bunch of spineless cunts who don't have any solution to the terror problem, but would rather sit picking holes in others ideas of how to prevent it. Sjwales is one of the worst for that, he makes my fucking skin crawl :shake head:

You've been brainwashed by the right. I have never backed genuine terrorist supporters unlike the money grabbing righties. Selling their souls for cash and allowing the Saudis to build mosques and spread their hate in the UK while getting brainwashed people like you to blame it all on the left.

Genuine question. How long has Britain been selling arms to Saudi? This hasn't just come about during the Tory's government, has it?
Frankly

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Yeah both Vam and Canuck's summed up how I feel about it very much.

Its odd. I don't think yesterday's comment was any worse than what normally goes on here. So either suddenly a bunch of new people found us and were shocked and appalled that this thread exists, or people who frequent this thread think it's fine and well until we are commenting on posters they like.

Having said that. I reckon if someone had been like "well actually, we think the OP is puzzler because... I can understand why they are bitching because..." or whatever, I'd have probably understood a little more. I don't often see Puzzler post, and I certainly didn't know he was ever on DS.

Because Annette was singled out and blasted for doing just what was being done to her and she confronted it head on!

She is exactly what is wrong with Britain today. No wonder her neighbours hate her.

Go on. What exactly is wrong with Britain today?
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:

You've been brainwashed by the right. I have never backed genuine terrorist supporters unlike the money grabbing righties. Selling their souls for cash and allowing the Saudis to build mosques and spread their hate in the UK while getting brainwashed people like you to blame it all on the left.

Genuine question. How long has Britain been selling arms to Saudi? This hasn't just come about during the Tory's government, has it?

Course not. But we've got to reply to these people pushing the likes of Trump and May as our saviours and blaming everything that's happening on "lefties". It allows the likes of Trump to carry on unhindered. The same people were previously measuring Obama's bow to the Saudis and rightfully criticizing his deals with the Saudis. Trump shouldn't be exempt from criticism over his dodgy relationships with Saudis just because he tweets about Muslim bans that won't ever happen (and he knows it).

Postby guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm

So.....mushymanrob in the "sex shaming" thread is an interesting one. Is this the same guy who was very proud of shagging a 16 year old schoolgirl when he was 40 odd (and working at her school) and only has eyes for the lithe, slim figures of girls young enough to be his daughters? Cause he seems to have come across all prude and Victorian about Little Mix and their leotards. He's worried about their young teenage fanbase...... :ooer:

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Regarding Sam the football that a guest keeps on mentioning , is he not autistic? Perhaps may explain a lot of his posts? :dunno: Or am i thinking of someone else?
mavis cruet

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Regarding Sam the football that a guest keeps on mentioning , is he not autistic? Perhaps may explain a lot of his posts? :dunno: Or am i thinking of someone else?

Yes which is why he needs things like this explaining to him. Why things are a bad idea when you have 0 connection to a place and dont know any of the people. He will be stuck with that tattoo for life. Then he will be going on about how no women like him because of his tattoo. I can see it happening.

Postby VR6storm » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:25 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Regarding Sam the football that a guest keeps on mentioning , is he not autistic? Perhaps may explain a lot of his posts? :dunno: Or am i thinking of someone else?
Yes.... probably BigFeet....... :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm

VR6storm wrote:

Pardon? goggled it and still none the wiser :dunno:
mavis cruet

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Yes, he's made numerous threads about how he hates his brother, how he has no money because he lost it all gambling, how can he get a girlfriend, why won't women talk to him, how can he be friends with women. The need to get a girlfriend features in many of his posts and his hatred for his brother largely boils down to him fancying his girlfriend

I try to stay out of the Sam bating but sometimes he is a jerk

Postby VR6storm » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:46 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

I'm sure you're not Mavis........... :whistle: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:

Yes which is why he needs things like this explaining to him. Why things are a bad idea when you have 0 connection to a place and dont know any of the people. He will be stuck with that tattoo for life. Then he will be going on about how no women like him because of his tattoo. I can see it happening.

Oh right, i gave up reading any of his threads/posts after the one in advice , you really are :brickwall: with him, hopefully one day he will be a happy chappy or find some guidance that he will actually listen to. If you are the person who had ENDLESS patience with him, then good on you for trying, sometimes people can be nasty in advice.
mavis cruet

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 pm

VR6storm wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

I'm sure you're not Mavis........... :whistle: :whistle:

:laughing: Yes, i gathered that, but you are looking a tad silly now VR because, for the trillionth time, i am NOT whoever you think i am. I am a 'vanilla' poster on DS and here really, can you not see that? :again?:
mavis cruet

Previous

Return to The Archive