Dog's Got Talent!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 pm

The DS thread is good doodle inspiration:

NastyNickers

Postby mavis cruet » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Did you draw that NN? it is really good!
mavis cruet

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The DS thread is good doodle inspiration:

Great stuff. :cuppaT:

I will have to get my arse in gear and start another painting soon. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 pm

I did Mavis! I always have to be doing something with my hands, and I was stuck in a bloody caravan in Blackpool on Saturday, living the high life :paranoid: So Goofy happened.

Cheers Keys! You should definitely paint again! It's wonderful therapy :smilin:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I did Mavis! I always have to be doing something with my hands, and I was stuck in a bloody caravan in Blackpool on Saturday, living the high life :paranoid: So Goofy happened.

That's some awesome talent you have there :ooer: I'm honestly not just saying that.

Fascinating to occasionally get a tiny glimpse of the person 'behind the screen' ... :smilin:
Vam

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm

That Goofy looks truly fabulous, very professional ...well done NN ! I wish I had the talent beyond drawing a stick figure :oops:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I did Mavis! I always have to be doing something with my hands, and I was stuck in a bloody caravan in Blackpool on Saturday, living the high life :paranoid: So Goofy happened.

Not sure if you ever saw the frog I did - still not framed the bugger for Mam yet though (I did it as a present and you can still see where the painting ends and the blank paper begins above and below the pale blue wash background but never mind). :smilin:

Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Vam wrote:

That's some awesome talent you have there :ooer: I'm honestly not just saying that.

Fascinating to occasionally get a tiny glimpse of the person 'behind the screen' ... :smilin:

I just have too much time on my hands procrastinate and get my priorities wrong :mrgreen: Today I should be neck deep in Revit, instead I'm fannying about with sketchbook fodder. This is the product of years of needing to fidget with shit though, it would probably be cheaper to invest in a good stress ball :mrgreen:

But thank you, and thank you Holly!
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Keyser wrote:

Not sure if you ever saw the frog I did - still not framed the bugger for Mam yet though (I did it as a present and you can still see where the painting ends and the blank paper begins above and below the pale blue wash background but never mind). :smilin:

That frog looks totally cool too...how long does it actually take to draw and colour a picture like that?...and how big is it?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Keyser wrote:

Oh no I didn't see it! That's fabulous! I have a serious dislike for backgrounds. Hence the grey toned paper. I don't frame either. My stuff gets bluetacked to the wall before it goes to a new home, or languishes in one of my many sketchbooks forever.

I bloody love doing animal portraits. They are what I use to fund my art supplies addiction.

(Was trying to upload the current arrangement around my desk but apparently tinypic doesn't work on 4G. Shall do it when I get home)
NastyNickers

Postby rollup » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Keyser wrote:

Great stuff. :cuppaT:

I will have to get my arse in gear and start another painting soon. :smilin:

Not seen this before Keys it's fantastic.
You could well be a commercial artist with that level of skill and talent.
I like the Disney one too by wotsit.
rollup

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Ah done! I've always said the actual process of creating something is more fun than the outcome. I spend to spend hours drawing, spend five minutes finding faults in the finished piece, then shove it somewhere and forget about it! :mrgreen:

These still need finishing off and cleaning up before they are ready to go (with the elephants that are still only half done :shake head:)
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Just beautiful NN...you really got super talent. Those zebras are just gorgeous....Both you and Keyser should have your own thread and publish your pics.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:08 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Ah done! I've always said the actual process of creating something is more fun than the outcome. I spend to spend hours drawing, spend five minutes finding faults in the finished piece, then shove it somewhere and forget about it! :mrgreen:

These still need finishing off and cleaning up before they are ready to go (with the elephants that are still only half done :shake head:)

I'm loving this stuff :canny: And the Keys frogs too, of course.

You don't need us to tell you guys how gifted you are :wink: But its good to know your gift brings you as much pleasure as it creates.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:38 pm

I usually avoid mentioning my drawings, I'm as shit at taking complements as I am at writing a sentence without colourful language :leer: but I've got comfortable here, so I thought, why the hell not! And, well, it would have never have come about if the DS wasn't so full of absolute shite recently :gigglesnshit:

But thank you both, again! :wubwub:
NastyNickers

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms