Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Seventeen.

Postby rollup » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
rollup wrote:Anarchist?

Don't you remember claiming to be an anarchist in one of your posts then?
As well as claiming to be a slumlandlord a while back, that really pissed truthy off, He hasn't posted here since.

Truthy's posted since.

Yes he has.
Thought he might be back to stay but alas no.
rollup

Postby jra » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:22 am

A few years ago I left a pair of faulty AKG headphones to be repaired at a shop on High Town Rd, Luton. Finally, I went over there to collect them after all this time. I had been told they couldn't fix them when I phoned up to inquire, but nonetheless thought I'd finally pick them up if they still had them. When I got there I couldn't find the place, but after asking a local they told me the building had been involved in a serious road accident and is now a pile of rubble. Maybe my headphones are under a pile of bricks.

Here it is.

Sorry to hear somebody was killed in the incident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-37031301

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lu ... rl-8601055
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 am

rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:

As well as claiming to be a slumlandlord a while back, that really pissed truthy off, He hasn't posted here since.

I have never said I'm an anarchist.
Never even had a conversation about anarchy on here or elsewhere.
I thought it would piss Truthy off at the time and I was right.
He hasn't been on here since because he could no longer afford a phone line.

Lets be honest here for once rollup. First off you made a post a couple of weeks ago stating when asked what were your political beliefs were, you said an anarchist.
Years ago when dogs was a lot livelier you claimed to never bother voting.
With regards to your claims to being a slum land lord, truthy wasn't posting at that time but was obviously reading here because he came on and called you out about it. Made a few more posts and hasn't been back as a regular since.
So you didn't as you claim say that to wind him up rollup. It should all be there in the archive for anyone wanting to bother to look it up.

Postby rollup » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
rollup wrote:
Guest wrote:

Never even had a conversation about anarchy on here or elsewhere.
I thought it would piss Truthy off at the time and I was right.
He hasn't been on here since because he could no longer afford a phone line.

Lets be honest here for once rollup. First off you made a post a couple of weeks ago stating when asked what were your political beliefs were, you said an anarchist.
Years ago when dogs was a lot livelier you claimed to never bother voting.
With regards to your claims to being a slum land lord, truthy wasn't posting at that time but was obviously reading here because he came on and called you out about it. Made a few more posts and hasn't been back as a regular since.
So you didn't as you claim say that to wind him up rollup. It should all be there in the archive for anyone wanting to bother to look it up.

Ever.
Never discussed anarchy.
Look in the archive you're pathetic enough to put the time in.
You're looking sadder by the day following me around talking about stuff from years ago .... but then I'm obviously really important to you aren't I.
You get something from this.
Something few would understand.
rollup

Postby Vam » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Sunny wrote:Two more weeks to go and am heading off to the Med with Vam in tow, staying at this lovely place... :leer:

And bit of this too.....

Want to wish everyone a happy summer....stay safe everyone.... :smilin:

(Vam don't forget your passport) :laughing:

I'm up for that, doll! :thumbsup: <starts packing>

......oh wait....will we need donkeys to hoik our arses all the way up there? :yikes: I'd much prefer a helipad! :cool:

If I don't 'see' you before - have a fabulous time. You deserve it :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby malamute » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Just heard from estate agents that I have sold Mums house. It's been on market about 8 weeks and 2 people offered same amount which was £10,000 below original price. We then put it to Best and final bid and one upped his bid by an amazing £30,100. :canny: that is over £20,000 on the original price and I priced that high because I expected to get knocked down. I am really glad I did a fixed price deal with the agents. :Wiiiine!:
malamute

Postby Viper » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Great news malamute. :smilin:
Viper

Postby malamute » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Viper wrote:Great news malamute. :smilin:

Thanks Viper. The man who is buying it is local, loves the house and garden and I am sure will love it as much as Mum did. She has lived in it for 60 years.
malamute

Postby Sunny » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Keyser wrote:Hi Sunny! :Hiya:

My God it looks so beautiful it is almost surreal. :wubbers:

I hope you both have a really wonderful time - any chance of smuggling me along in a suitcase? :laughing:

Hiya Keyser, thankyou so much.....well at the moment its hotter here than in Greece...might cancel now.... :pmsl:

Hope all good in your life.... :wubbers:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Sunny wrote:Two more weeks to go and am heading off to the Med with Vam in tow, staying at this lovely place... :leer:

And bit of this too.....

......oh wait....will we need donkeys to hoik our arses all the way up there? :yikes: I'd much prefer a helipad! :cool:

Nah fuk the donkeys ( not literally) :gigglesnshit: We will use helipad, like you said... :pmsl:

I was teasing hun, am not really off until end of July, and probably only 2weeks this time, usually I stay 4 weeks, but because my kid might not be coming, as she might be going camping with her dad and friends, I am off to my familia...and anyway am not really the camping type person. :laughing:

Will stop over at your place and pick u up. :Wiiiine!:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vam wrote:

And bit of this too.....

Nah fuk the donkeys ( not literally) :gigglesnshit: We will use helipad, like you said... :pmsl:

I was teasing hun, am not really off until end of July, and probably only 2weeks this time, usually I stay 4 weeks, but because my kid might not be coming, as she might be going camping with her dad and friends, I am off to my familia...and anyway am not really the camping type person. :laughing:

Will stop over at your place and pick u up. :Wiiiine!:

:thumbsup:

I'll send Ernesto to meet your flight - he understands the importance of icy-cold champagne flutes :Wiiiine!:

This is Ernesto, in case you don't notice him :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:15 am

Poor bastard - if ever proof was needed that Chris could actually act here it is. :thumbsup:

Keyser

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 am

Keyser wrote:Poor bastard - if ever proof was needed that Chris could actually act here it is. :thumbsup:

Bloody hell, Keys! I was already feeling very deeply saddened by the news of Otto Warmbier's death - what a massively high price he had to pay for a moment of youthful lunacy :shake head:

And now THAT ^^^ has really helped to brighten up my day :bawlin: Thanks!

I checked, btw...has it really been 22 years since his catastrophic riding accident, and then his passing 9 years later? :ooer: Seems like only yesterday...another beautiful soul, gone too soon.
Vam

Postby Lambert » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Just finished binge watching Game of Thrones. Can't believe I managed to miss it for so long. What a great show. I choked up when Ygritte died :(
Lambert

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Keyser wrote:Poor bastard - if ever proof was needed that Chris could actually act here it is. :thumbsup:

Bloody hell, Keys! I was already feeling very deeply saddened by the news of Otto Warmbier's death - what a massively high price he had to pay for a moment of youthful lunacy :shake head:

And now THAT ^^^ has really helped to brighten up my day :bawlin: Thanks!

I checked, btw...has it really been 22 years since his catastrophic riding accident, and then his passing 9 years later? :ooer: Seems like only yesterday...another beautiful soul, gone too soon.

Yes he was a lovely bloke - what a shame.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive