Lefty rent a mob smashes up town hall

Lefty rent a mob smashes up town hall

Postby Viper » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:22 am

The repugnant lefties who have descended upon kengsington to hi-jak the grenfell tragedy donned their SWP placards and smashed up town hall. It had to be evacuated and caused delay to the re-housing effort .

Why are lefties so dreadfully behaved and morally devoid?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3818777/h ... l-tragedy/
Viper

Re: Lefty rent a mob smashes up town hall

Postby malamute » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 am

Just seen it on TV and it's a disgrace. The only people they are harming are themselves because if the town hall can't operate, who is that helping?
malamute

Postby Viper » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 am

These foul people are hijacking the raw grief of these poor poor people. Baiting the PM to speak publicly so they can snarl their politically aggitating abuse as opposed to listening to her. If anyone was in any doubt as to the true colours of corbyns left they are seeing it now.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:02 am

Viper wrote:The repugnant lefties who have descended upon kengsington to hi-jak the grenfell tragedy donned their SWP placards and smashed up town hall. It had to be evacuated and caused delay to the re-housing effort .

No one smashed anything up.
Where's your condemnation and mad mals of the council saving £5,000 and killing over 100 people in the fucking process?
You people are the scum enablers of these murderers.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 am

So Commie Corbyn, wants to requisition peoples property in the Kensington area to rehouse those left homeless after the fire. Why are the tax payers being forced to pay for new gear for them as well?
I have to have property insurance why didn't they?
As to those scum bags running riot, it looked like kids taking advantage of the fire to cause trouble. I wonder how many living in the flats were illegal aliens?
I read about a couple from New Zealand who died, who were only in the country a few months. How did they end up housed in those flats so quick?
Unless they were subletting of course?
And before all the fake do gooders On here start crying how mean I am, The fire was a tragedy that's a given. But it doesn't mean the questions can't be asked.
If you truly are that upset by the fire why not offer your spare rooms to the people or any homeless person for that matter?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 am

Guest wrote:So Commie Corbyn, wants to requisition peoples property in the Kensington area to rehouse those left homeless after the fire. Why are the tax payers being forced to pay for new gear for them as well?
I have to have property insurance why didn't they?
As to those scum bags running riot, it looked like kids taking advantage of the fire to cause trouble. I wonder how many living in the flats were illegal aliens?
I read about a couple from New Zealand who died, who were only in the country a few months. How did they end up housed in those flats so quick?
Unless they were subletting of course?
And before all the fake do gooders On here start crying how mean I am, The fire was a tragedy that's a given. But it doesn't mean the questions can't be asked.
If you truly are that upset by the fire why not offer your spare rooms to the people or any homeless person for that matter?

Some flats were privately owned and people let them out. :snooty:
When you rely on foodbanks to survive, can you afford insurance? :dunno:
Which renters have buildings insurance? :off head:
Why are the Commie Tories using CPO's around the UK for HS2?
How can an anti-authoritarian be a Communist? :pointlaugh:

Postby rollup » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Viper wrote:The repugnant lefties who have descended upon kengsington to hi-jak the grenfell tragedy donned their SWP placards and smashed up town hall. It had to be evacuated and caused delay to the re-housing effort .

No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quot ... 08938.html

No amount of cajolery,
and no attempts at ethical or social seduction,
can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party.
So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.

Aneurin Bevan
rollup

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:

No one smashed anything up.
Where's your condemnation and mad mals of the council saving £5,000 and killing over 100 people in the fucking process?
You people are the scum enablers of these murderers.

Why do you imagine Viper and his little friends care about the fate of people they consider to be "primitives"? :dunno: They support the murderers not the murdered.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:17 pm

The opinion of someone who hijacks tragedy to further their agenda is of no consquence. :dafinger:

Postby Viper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Terrible footage here

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/vid ... deo-report

This leftie rent a mob are devoid of morality hijacking this tragedy. As is seen in the clip mustafa almansur is orchestrating...he is not a grenfell resident. He is the organiser of Friday's Grenfell Tower demonstration, in which protesters stormed Kensington Town Hall, is a Jeremy Corbyn-supporting political activist who was once arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... ement/amp/
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:32 pm

And yet you've chosen the tragedy to spread lies on the internet, Viper.

What compels you to sink so low? :shake head:
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm

McAz wrote:And yet you've chosen the tragedy to spread lies on the internet, Viper.

What compels you to sink so low? :shake head:

Ah, Now I see.

Do you get paid for your work in the Pro-Tory Disinformation War, Viper?
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Mansur former spokesman for finsbury park mosque was once arrested when his fingerprints were found on bomb making manual which belonged to bosnian associate :ooer:

Just how far are these leftie agitators going to go in their stated effort to 'over throw' this government?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... ement/amp/
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Survivors of the Grenfell Tower blaze are being given just £10 to live on by the council

West London film producer Nisha Parti, who has been helping victims in Kensington, said the cash is being given to those checking into hotels in the wake of Wednesday’s blaze.

She said volunteers were unable to get hold of any money, despite huge donations of cash being made and Theresa May pledging £5 million in emergency funds.

(Press Association)

Gosh, no wonder people stormed the Town Hall - and why Tory snakes are saturating the internet with lies about it. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Loony left cavorting with extremists now? How far will the sink? Will they riot on wednesday?
Viper

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs