DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Viper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:40 am

guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
James2001 is vying for Mesostim's crown as the snidest twat on DS.

Go fuck yourself... you're a snidey little cunt yourself, I don;t see where you have any moral highground.

James2001 who on June 8th posted a photo of Nigel Farage after he has escaped the helicopter crash and proclaimed how he loved to see that picture with delight then tonight June 16th gets all worked up when someone clicks the happy smiley on a post about David Lammy's friend dying and calling for the mods to do something.

How he never got banned for that Farage post is beyond me, the mods really seem to overlook his baiting and nasty posts.

James2001 has the worst life imaginable. He has let it embitter him and filled him with envy.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 am

triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how Charlie's coping?

Do you mean after her wonderful meet up with someone so amazing from DS?! I wonder who that could've been? A match made in heaven! :wubwub: :pukeup:

Fuck off, you have no idea.

Not that it was any of your fucking business, but I was actually talking about a good (female) friend that I've become close to.

So continue on with your shit stirring speculation - as it obviously means so much to you! :woteva:

What's it got to do with you trigger?

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:37 am

Lambert wrote:So I was right about that browser tab in Wizzywick's screenshot? "DS Refuge" or something.

Yep... Wizzy has straight up admitted it's exists.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Meanwhile... there is an actual invite only private forum for the right wing of the Politics Forum... Whilst I lurk here like a spider on the Dogs Web I'm in no real position to criticise in anyway (apart from this being an open forum, free to read, free to post, entirely anonymous if you want) I will say it does look like a safe space for precious snowflakes...

...just saying.

Wizzywick and his band of merry Tories. I don't know why they bother with all this secret "organising" . Anyone posting in Politics has strong views anyway. They're not converting anybody. At least we know why they disappeared at election result. Off to their secret forum to lick their wounds and organise lots of "Labour lost the election" threads and decide who their next bait and ban target is.

The song and a dance they made of lefties being bad losers on the occassions they've done moderately well in an election you'd think they'd man up a bit and show a good example... but nah... private forum for plotting juvanile threads and baiting is the order of the day.
Odessa Steps

Postby Nosyguest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:02 am

Guest wrote:
triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you mean after her wonderful meet up with someone so amazing from DS?! I wonder who that could've been? A match made in heaven! :wubwub: :pukeup:

Not that it was any of your fucking business, but I was actually talking about a good (female) friend that I've become close to.

So continue on with your shit stirring speculation - as it obviously means so much to you! :woteva:

Haha! Busted! :pmsl:
Nosyguest

Postby guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:12 am

Guest wrote:
triggerhappy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Language, Charlie.. :whogives:

Postby honeyboo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Meanwhile... there is an actual invite only private forum for the right wing of the Politics Forum... Whilst I lurk here like a spider on the Dogs Web I'm in no real position to criticise in anyway (apart from this being an open forum, free to read, free to post, entirely anonymous if you want) I will say it does look like a safe space for precious snowflakes...

...just saying.

Wizzywick and his band of merry Tories. I don't know why they bother with all this secret "organising" . Anyone posting in Politics has strong views anyway. They're not converting anybody. At least we know why they disappeared at election result. Off to their secret forum to lick their wounds and organise lots of "Labour lost the election" threads and decide who their next bait and ban target is.

The song and a dance they made of lefties being bad losers on the occassions they've done moderately well in an election you'd think they'd man up a bit and show a good example... but nah... private forum for plotting juvanile threads and baiting is the order of the day.

lol I bet they think they're doing important work on DS on behalf of their beloved Tories. Nobody gives a shit what a few dozen hopelessly partisan posters of both sides think. It's just a way of venting and passing the time for most.
honeyboo

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:So I was right about that browser tab in Wizzywick's screenshot? "DS Refuge" or something.

Yep... Wizzy has straight up admitted it's exists.

Ahhh. So that explains the refuge! But knowing it's the right wing political nuts suddenly it doesn't seem as interesting as it did.
NastyNickers

Postby weather guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Yes it's that time on DS for yet another interminable thread about 'do you like hot weather? yes I do / no I don't ...'

Mind you this one has something a little different, among the usual ...

My only grouch is the hot nights.

Yes, it's nice

No, I can't stand it!

.. comes this gem ...

I have a prosthetic leg and my stump heats up inside it
weather guest

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:45 pm

weather guest wrote:Yes it's that time on DS for yet another interminable thread about 'do you like hot weather? yes I do / no I don't ...'

Yes, it's nice

No, I can't stand it!

.. comes this gem ...

Eeeeh I remember back to 2004 and the Hot Weather thread was just a new thing that had only been repeated 250 ish times... happy days and the novelty of it... I think I said something like "Too hot, can't sleep" (the electric fan was a few years off being invented you see)... ahhhh... i imagine that post there for posterity for all time... like an insect trapped in amber... just waiting for a an unrealistic scientist to pluck out it's trapped DNA to create a mosntrous post thousands of years in the future... clever boys....
Odessa Steps

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Aetius_Maralas tries so very hard but he is so bloody obvious that no one ever takes any notice - in the bullfighting thread for example.

I wonder what he gets out posting? :dunno:
Keyser

Postby Grannypants » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Keyser wrote:Aetius_Maralas tries so very hard but he is so bloody obvious that no one ever takes any notice - in the bullfighting thread for example.

You two have a lot in common then.
Grannypants

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
weather guest wrote:Yes it's that time on DS for yet another interminable thread about 'do you like hot weather? yes I do / no I don't ...'

Yes, it's nice

No, I can't stand it!

.. comes this gem ...

Eeeeh I remember back to 2004 and the Hot Weather thread was just a new thing that had only been repeated 250 ish times... happy days and the novelty of it... I think I said something like "Too hot, can't sleep" (the electric fan was a few years off being invented you see)... ahhhh... i imagine that post there for posterity for all time... like an insect trapped in amber... just waiting for a an unrealistic scientist to pluck out it's trapped DNA to create a mosntrous post thousands of years in the future... clever boys....

They should invest in a bed fan....

...but not if they or their partner has a wind problem. :shake head:

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Grannypants wrote:
Keyser wrote:Aetius_Maralas tries so very hard but he is so bloody obvious that no one ever takes any notice - in the bullfighting thread for example.

You two have a lot in common then.

Nah - we have nothing in common at all. :cuppaT:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive