Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.

It's a real shame TJ doesn't post anymore - he kept the treehuggers on here on their toes :thumbsup:

No he didn't.
He was widely ridiculed for his far right pro-Saudi views.

Oh do fuck right off. I rarely agreed with him but he made more of a mark than you could ever hope to, that's for damn sure :roll:
Vam

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:MacAz wrote

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.

OK, let me put it a very simple way...if I had neighbours and I would know that one or two in that family are murderers or some kind of violent criminals, and lets say I don't know which is which, I most definitely would no want to associate with any of them, I wouldn't allow any of them to come to my house, just to be on the safe side. That's a kind of protection I guess.

Britain isn't your house though, is it? :scratch:

It was an example, but of course you knew that ...but what are you actually trying to say? I can't have an opinion about what goes on in other countries? Do you never get interested and speak out about the happenings in other parts of the world? :scratch: You seem to forget that the "Muslim invasion" is world wide problem.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness, no history of far right activity or affiliation and the poor gentlemen who dies had just suffered a heart attack prior to the attacker arriving. Uncomfortable facts for the apologists rejoicing in what they call a far right attack levelling the casualty count, but true facts nonetheless.
Viper

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.

It's a real shame TJ doesn't post anymore - he kept the treehuggers on here on their toes :thumbsup:

No he didn't.

When did he ever post support of Saudi? Quite a few of us loved his posts actually.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Viper wrote:turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness...

Of course he did - just like Thomas Mair. :roll:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Vam wrote:
wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf

Good luck with your tilting at windmills today. But I suspect many are not in the mood to stomach you making a meal of the recent attack, and wringing every last salacious morsel to further your anti-white racial agenda.

Top tip...NOTHING a no-mark like you posts on message boards (for years on end) will make one iota of difference in the grand scheme of things. Not a single thing. Best find something more productive to do, eh? Like work for a living, maybe, to avoid British taxpayers having to continue funding your internet addiction.

Keep your trolling to The Arms

Thank You

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Viper wrote:turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness, no history of far right activity or affiliation and the poor gentlemen who dies had just suffered a heart attack prior to the attacker arriving. Uncomfortable facts for the apologists rejoicing in what they call a far right attack levelling the casualty count, but true facts nonetheless.

How do you know he voted Conservative? :link:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 pm

McAz wrote:

Or Nicholas Salvador- but that doesn't fit the narrative eh :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Eddie Mair wrote:
Vam wrote:Have we now reached the stage where the Messiah Corbyn will show up at the opening of an envelope?

Every single incident of note rolling out, there he immediately is, hooded eyes downcast in extreme sadness and chagrin, suitably sombre low voice expressing 'genuine concern' for all....and of course, calling for instant solutions he couldn't possibly implement if he were in power himself.

These were my thoughts as I was watching the News this morning....Great optics, Jezza :cuppaT: But oh jeez - I cannot stand the sight of you, nor will I ever be taken in by your veneer of sincerity, or your purported noble intentions.

I almost hope he does get to lead the country one day, if only to see how much of the British electorate will be totally disillusioned by him, when people realise how little he would actually manage to accomplish and how much catastrophic damage his tenure as PM would cause.

The attack happened at the end of his road.
If he said nothing you would be on his case.
You really are a nasty piece of work.

No, I wouldn't have. Prove otherwise, or STFU. Unless it's okay for YOU to express your opinions, but that shouldn't apply to me?

Zero fucks given about your opinion of me, needless to say.
Vam

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.

OK, let me put it a very simple way...if I had neighbours and I would know that one or two in that family are murderers or some kind of violent criminals, and lets say I don't know which is which, I most definitely would no want to associate with any of them, I wouldn't allow any of them to come to my house, just to be on the safe side. That's a kind of protection I guess.

It was an example, but of course you knew that ...but what are you actually trying to say? I can't have an opinion about what goes on in other countries? Do you never get interested and speak out about the happenings in other parts of the world? :scratch: You seem to forget that the "Muslim invasion" is world wide problem.

Speak all you want - I welcome comment about my country.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

No he didn't.

Oh do fuck right off. I rarely agreed with him but he made more of a mark than you could ever hope to, that's for damn sure :roll:

Great post :thumbsup: if guest punk could find the balls to login he might get taken more seriously :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

McAz wrote:

Well isn't this always the first thing we hear when there was a terror attack?...The perpetrator might have been mentally ill :roll:

They all are mentally ill :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

Speak all you want - I welcome comment about my country.

I will...with or without your permission :snooty:

:cheers:

ETA...enjoy "YOUR" country while it's still yours :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:

Or Nicholas Salvador- but that doesn't fit the narrative eh :thumbsup:

Far-right Muslim murderers - far-right non-Muslim murderers - all "mental" to me, pal. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm

wutang wrote:How do we prevent more anti-muslims attacks? as the focus on Islamic extremism is on who radicalises them shouldnt we do the same with those who hate muslims with such a passion?

I wonder where to start :dunno:

I don't recall you being so concerned about how to prevent attacks on indigenous Brits.

This is how it is now, traitorous cunts like you who want open borders, mass immigration etc, have contributed to, and have helped enable this multicultural toilet that the UK has become. The violence will never stop. It happens in every single country where muslims settle.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs