DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Really? Can you direct us to where this supposed conspiracy was being posted about?

Given that you say "it went on forever", it shouldn't be hard to come up with a couple of examples :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Got a very nice, encouraging and informative pm off Charlie :smilin:

Who the fuck cares?That sad cunt is one of the most tedious and predictable members of the forum :bored:

Indeed. The PM will have said either:
"Leave Keyser alone!!!! :grrrrr: "

Or "How can I crawl up Vam's arse some more? :bum: "

Hellllllllo :bell:

What does my "arse" have to do with this latest nonsensical shite?
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Really? Can you direct us to where this supposed conspiracy was being posted about?

Given that you say "it went on forever", it shouldn't be hard to come up with a couple of examples :dunno:

I don't need to give examples, there were plenty of snidey ' I'm gonna down vote every post' 'Great fun to down vote him' 'jump on the band wagon everyone' style posts. Its obvious what the game was, do you really want me to show you the posts and prove him right?

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exhibit A. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43428&p=1272842&hilit=Gilbertoo&sid=c0d0c1801815ac3d0895ed273e6a2e59#p1272842

There are other examples, too. Comments like its 'stupendously fun downvoting Gilbertoo', too.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Guest wrote:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe the laughing at the oscar worthy tantrum, the not very long lasting flounce, the sulking, the whinging and the gloating is being mistaken for a conspiracy to bait.
NastyNickers

Postby VR6storm » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Was there any evidence to suggest that DonaldFunk is CrazyChris back for another go? With the amount of
COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOCKS that bloke posts, you'd be hard-pushed to think it was anyone else.

:whistle:
VR6storm

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.

Funny that. Claiming the moral high ground when you're pretty much doing what you claim the so called 'witches and bitches' do. You're as bad as we are, insults, shitty language and all :snooty:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:36 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Funny that. Claiming the moral high ground when you're pretty much doing what you claim the so called 'witches and bitches' do. You're as bad as we are, insults, shitty language and all :snooty:

I don't see any conspiracy or little tips on how best to wind you up over there, how much fun it is blah blah :dunno:

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe the laughing at the oscar worthy tantrum, the not very long lasting flounce, the sulking, the whinging and the gloating is being mistaken for a conspiracy to bait.

What an ungrateful swine! We were helping his cause to get the mods to see what a silly system it was by highlighting the postential uses of the laugh smiley. :mrgreen: The least he could say is thanks. :bum:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:mrgreen: I see you guests are back in control of this thread. ;)

This thread does appear to need a 'target'. But on the other hand, without a unique ID no one can really tell whether a 'guest' is just getting on with the general business of discussing DS, or if they are joining in vilifying a 'target'.

Guests, can easily claim the moral high ground, and in the very next post the very same guest, can be joining in vilifying any 'target'.

But hey, I'm happy to say very little in this thread, a stand-off situation is fine by me. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exhibit A. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43428&p=1272842&hilit=Gilbertoo&sid=c0d0c1801815ac3d0895ed273e6a2e59#p1272842

There are other examples, too. Comments like its 'stupendously fun downvoting Gilbertoo', too.

OK - well, thanks for that at least :thumbsup: I guess there might be other similar comments dotted around too, then.

But it's hardly a case of countless pages conspiring to bring him down, is it? :dunno: He's really not that notable or important - just a flouncy, pontificating pipsqueak (imo).
Vam

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I put my foot through my monitor and I'm sending you the bill :grrrrr:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

OK - well, thanks for that at least :thumbsup: I guess there might be other similar comments dotted around too, then.

But it's hardly a case of countless pages conspiring to bring him down, is it? :dunno: He's really not that notable or important - just a flouncy, pontificating pipsqueak (imo).

I missed on the conspiricy as well... alas for my selective cuntishness :shake head:
Odessa Steps

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:

I missed on the conspiricy as well... alas for my selective cuntishness :shake head:

Not just me, then.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm a "witch" or a "bitch". Probably both... :shame:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive