DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:That penny crayon, what a arrogant fucker they are.

Thinks anyone with a different view to her on Brexit is stupid and slow she views her friends differently now.

lol does she get the better of you on DS ?

Yep she's pain. She's a BAD Penny.

Here's a hug!

Postby Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:Talking of arses, interesting that HappyNes hasn't been heard of since the McCann threads were disallowed.

They were on line as recently as last week :cuppaT:

And not a McCann thread in sight.
Mash

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That penny crayon, what a arrogant fucker they are.

Thinks anyone with a different view to her on Brexit is stupid and slow she views her friends differently now.

lol does she get the better of you on DS ?

Yep she's pain. She's a BAD Penny.

Here's a hug!

Never interacted with her just been reading a thread she is posting on. I have heard people talking about her on here when the Mccann threads were going on but not really seen much of her. Very arrogant and her friends probably think the same about her as she does them.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:Talking of arses out of my arse again, interesting that HappyNes hasn't been heard of since the McCann threads were disallowed.

Yeah, so I fixed your post for you :gigglesnshit:

Postby Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:Talking of arses out of my arse again, interesting that HappyNes hasn't been heard of since the McCann threads were disallowed.

Yeah, so I fixed your post for you :gigglesnshit:

:wubwub: Thank you.
Mash

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:

You haven't been left out of anything really. He apparently was/is complaining about the reactions system on DS. Some people on here and DS didn't like him doing so. The end.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 pm

HappyNes is just another one of them oddballs that are very interested in and hold very strong views on true crime cases. Her posting habits displayed that much. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just really disliked her posting style. Arrogant fucker.

There were a good few on the McCann threads that had clearly come over from other forums to participate in the thread on DS.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

You haven't been left out of anything really. He apparently was/is complaining about the reactions system on DS. Some people on here and DS didn't like him doing so. The end.

It's not that he complains that's the issue. It's that he spent days, even weeks boring people to death about it. When he didn't get his own way originally he flounced and before doing announced to everyone and in particular to the forum mods what a great poster of long standing they were losing. People laughed at him and then when Admin removed the disagree icon he came back and gloated for a while. He also runs to the mods when anyone annoys him. Then he gloats when he gets people jailed. The complaining about icons is the least of it.

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.
:mrgreen: I see you guests are back in control of this thread. ;)

This thread does appear to need a 'target'. But on the other hand, without a unique ID no one can really tell whether a 'guest' is just getting on with the general business of discussing DS, or if they are joining in vilifying a 'target'.

Guests, can easily claim the moral high ground, and in the very next post the very same guest, can be joining in vilifying any 'target'.

But hey, I'm happy to say very little in this thread, a stand-off situation is fine by me. :thumbsup:

Ha ha, being in control of something is only important when it matters.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Mash wrote:
jra wrote:
Mash wrote:Aren't you the one who said WE first?

Yes, but it's all about context, isn't it.

Yes, indeed. And you said it first, apparently speaking for the whole forum. :doomed:

Is it pantomime season now. Who said what when. Do you keep a daily diary of trivial things.
jra

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:49 pm

NastyNickers wrote:HappyNes is just another one of them oddballs that are very interested in and hold very strong views on true crime cases. Her posting habits displayed that much. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just really disliked her posting style. Arrogant fucker.

There were a good few on the McCann threads that had clearly come over from other forums to participate in the thread on DS.

Yep :thumbsup:

Arrogant + incredibly dense + mutinously entrenched in her 'views' + stupidly confrontational
= right little charmer! :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 pm

jra wrote:
Mash wrote:
jra wrote:

Yes, indeed. And you said it first, apparently speaking for the whole forum. :doomed:

Is it pantomime season now. Who said what when. Do you keep a daily diary of trivial things.

I don't need to because I can read. You posted about 'we' then the guest did the same and you moaned at him in the next post. If I've made you feel silly, I can only apologise.
Mash

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Happy was a 'newbie' with ideas above their station weren't they. She rightly sneered at the crazies and called out the bullies and baiters. Theres nothing stupid about innocent until proven guilty and not believing fake news and lies except and until it upsets posters who think they have some divine right not to be questioned and shown for what they are. There was much worse on those threads and Happys posting style didn't even compare to here.

Just like most of the pros on those threads they were just one of a number getting baited relentlessly, down voted and slated to high heaven here. The antis got off scott free really didn't they? No matter they embarrass themselves with some of the hypocritical things they say here. :gigglesnshit: They obviously pissed a few right off but Happy actually knew very little about the case IIRC. Often spot on about their observations of the posters though :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

jra wrote:
Mash wrote:
jra wrote:

Jesus Christ, jra, there really is no hope for you at all, is there? Your obsessive, pedantic, tortuous replies to every mention of yourself, no matter how trivial or passing, is legendary. You truly make Alan Partridge look like Socrates.

Postby jp761 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 pm

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You didn't miss it, it went on forever and you were part of it. Might not have been any formal organising as you put it...... more like a slow boring sustained drip feeding of nasty encouragement to bait him. I say this as an impartial observer. :dunno:

Well said. The 'witches and bitches' as somebody called them have no purpose on forums when they don't have a target. There will always be one they focus the bitchiness on be it JRA, JP, Keyser or now this Gilbertoo. Deeply unpleasant bunch of snidely little shits and not sure they ever grew up from the playground. if they get their kicks from being twats on the Internet to others sometimes it's best to sit back and laugh at the saddos.
:mrgreen: I see you guests are back in control of this thread. ;)

This thread does appear to need a 'target'. But on the other hand, without a unique ID no one can really tell whether a 'guest' is just getting on with the general business of discussing DS, or if they are joining in vilifying a 'target'.

Guests, can easily claim the moral high ground, and in the very next post the very same guest, can be joining in vilifying any 'target'.

But hey, I'm happy to say very little in this thread, a stand-off situation is fine by me. :thumbsup:

Ha ha, being in control of something is only important when it matters.
Hence my :mrgreen: and ;) only one person has ultimate control of this thread.. Same name as this guy!

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/so ... 0524102553

Could this man crush a grape or what...
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive