DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:Happy was a 'newbie' with ideas above their station weren't they. She rightly sneered at the crazies and called out the bullies and baiters. Theres nothing stupid about innocent until proven guilty and not believing fake news and lies except and until it upsets posters who think they have some divine right not to be questioned and shown for what they are. There was much worse on those threads and Happys posting style didn't even compare to here.

Just like most of the pros on those threads they were just one of a number getting baited relentlessly, down voted and slated to high heaven here. The antis got off scott free really didn't they? No matter they embarrass themselves with some of the hypocritical things they say here. :gigglesnshit: They obviously pissed a few right off but Happy actually knew very little about the case IIRC. Often spot on about their observations of the posters though :gigglesnshit:

HappyNes was relentlessly obnoxious in the McCann thread. A really unpleasant piece of work.

I think it was sad to see adults on both sides on that debate totally incapable of mature discussion.

Postby Mash » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:Happy was a 'newbie' with ideas above their station weren't they. She rightly sneered at the crazies and called out the bullies and baiters. Theres nothing stupid about innocent until proven guilty and not believing fake news and lies except and until it upsets posters who think they have some divine right not to be questioned and shown for what they are. There was much worse on those threads and Happys posting style didn't even compare to here.

Just like most of the pros on those threads they were just one of a number getting baited relentlessly, down voted and slated to high heaven here. The antis got off scott free really didn't they? No matter they embarrass themselves with some of the hypocritical things they say here. :gigglesnshit: They obviously pissed a few right off but Happy actually knew very little about the case IIRC. Often spot on about their observations of the posters though :gigglesnshit:

She was one of the biggest baiters on there! She got a lot of facts right but she was an obnoxious poster, like a couple of the anti posters whose names I forget. But she was still one of the top baiters on those threads
Mash

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
HappyNes was relentlessly obnoxious in the McCann thread. A really unpleasant piece of work.

I think it was sad to see adults on both sides on that debate totally incapable of mature discussion.

Exactly this!

Vam wrote: Yep :thumbsup:

Arrogant + incredibly dense + mutinously entrenched in her 'views' + stupidly confrontational
= right little charmer! :mrgreen:

And this! :mrgreen:

You both phrased it much better than I could have.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Yeah...especially the time when she kept on accusing Jane Doh of being me. Very incisive, that :gigglesnshit:

Nice attempt at some PR spin there, Guesty. But nah, Nes is a barely literate moron.
Vam

Postby guesty » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 am

PossiblyDanny seems to be DS's new roving reporter loves to swamp threads with links, doesn't take kindly to having his volume of posts pointed out. Lucky DS. :wubwub:
guesty

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:51 am

Vam wrote:

Yeah...especially the time when she kept on accusing Jane Doh of being me. Very incisive, that :gigglesnshit:

Nice attempt at some PR spin there, Guesty. But nah, Nes is a barely literate moron.

Didn't they also accuse you of being someone else? No, that was Jane doh too and just YOUR slip of the tongue when you couldn't tell the difference between yourself and Jane. When people believe some of the crazy shit like fridges your slip of tongue was very unfortunate and incisive of you. Who's the moron again? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:55 am

Mash wrote:

She was one of the biggest baiters on there! She got a lot of facts right but she was an obnoxious poster, like a couple of the anti posters whose names I forget. But she was still one of the top baiters on those threads

U
Jane Doh was the worst for that. Even her pal Hobbit couldn't hide her disdain for her behaviour.

Postby jra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:55 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Serious question guys. When did this campaign to fuck Gilberto over with reactions happen on here? Where was all the plotting and organising of the troops?

I totally missed it, and I hate being left out :shake head:

You haven't been left out of anything really. He apparently was/is complaining about the reactions system on DS. Some people on here and DS didn't like him doing so. The end.

It's not that he complains that's the issue. It's that he spent days, even weeks boring people to death about it. When he didn't get his own way originally he flounced and before doing announced to everyone and in particular to the forum mods what a great poster of long standing they were losing. People laughed at him and then when Admin removed the disagree icon he came back and gloated for a while. He also runs to the mods when anyone annoys him. Then he gloats when he gets people jailed. The complaining about icons is the least of it.

I appreciate they have been annoying for some. However, it is stuff I can easily and safely ignore. As for anyone or anything being boring on DS, I just stop reading it. That's why I've generally stopped reading noodkleopatra's posts, as most of them are tl;dr. How they find the time to type all that in is anybody's guess. Generally, I like to keep my replies short and to the point, with some exceptions of course. Maybe nood is a speed typist. :Hiya: :mrgreen:
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:05 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Mash wrote:
jra wrote:
Mash wrote:Aren't you the one who said WE first?

Yes, but it's all about context, isn't it.

Yes, indeed. And you said it first, apparently speaking for the whole forum. :doomed:

Is it pantomime season now. Who said what when. Do you keep a daily diary of trivial things.

Jesus Christ, jra, there really is no hope for you at all, is there? Your obsessive, pedantic, tortuous replies to every mention of yourself, no matter how trivial or passing, is legendary. You truly make Alan Partridge look like Socrates.

Oh do shut up. I don't reply to every post mentioning me. Most, not every. Learn the difference. Who gives a shit about you or your opinions anyway. I for one don't.
jra

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:23 am

by Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Well played sir! :laughing:
https://www.ourbreathingplanet.com/wp-c ... /05/12.png

No more derailing threads with your insects and other animal posts Keyser, I really mean it. I have moved your science thread from the Snug to the arms because you said no one's looking in the Snug. You now have plenty of threads for your wildlife and nature posts. If you derail threads again, I will just delete your posts. It isn't fair on posters who aren't interested, having to scroll past your posts. Like in the News section, out of the blue you post some totally unrelated shit about Dr Who, in a very serious discussion thread. I think I'm pretty easy going, but if you keep ignoring my very polite requests, I will get slightly pissed off with you :Lucia:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:15 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Snore zzzzz who gives a fuck. Gilbertoo has left the building as far as dogs goes. Jp has admitted he posts in this thread to disrupt it. That's two of the stooges accounted for. What's your take on this thread?

This thread is just a boring place to be now. Any posts which are talking about stuff on DS which is the whole purpose of it in the first place just gets hijacked by jp as soon as his name is mentioned, and instead of just ignoring him and letting the thread move on, the dopey bastards just keep replying to him, rendering page after page of the thread worthless and beyond tiresome. Why can't people just ignore his trolling and strops, continually answering him to keep calling him names makes them no better than the names they call him. Ignore the little fucker and he'll fuck off. But obviously there must be some kind of sick enjoyment to be had winding him up and using his childish responses to tut tut at him and act all superior. Grow the fuck up people and move on, and save us all from the shite that is ruining the thread!

I'm willing to give it a go. :cuppaT:

I'll certainly give it a shot too.

But to completely avoid future shite flooding these threads, everyone needs to be on board with the 'totally ignore' thing. It can only take a single response from one person to then set off yet another chain reaction.

And this shouldn't only apply to JP, btw. He's not the only disruptive pain in the ass around here... :dunno:

Good challenge, lets see how it goes...GUESTS!!!! Can you hear us???? :mrgreen:

:whistle: :whistle:
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:29 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Didn't they also accuse you of being someone else? No, that was Jane doh too and just YOUR slip of the tongue when you couldn't tell the difference between yourself and Jane. When people believe some of the crazy shit like fridges your slip of tongue was very unfortunate and incisive of you. Who's the moron again? :dunno:

Eh? :ooer:

I'm sorry but, seriously, what the frick are you going on about? My "slip of the tongue"...? " Fridges"...? :dunno:

If you had posted in Chinese, I would have understood that ^^^ better. From the little I can decipher, though, it seems you're mistaking me for someone else. Go figure :dunno:

I can certainly answer your last question: Nes :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:43 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

I'm sorry but, seriously, what the frick are you going on about? My "slip of the tongue"...? " Fridges"...? :dunno:

If you had posted in Chinese, I would have understood that ^^^ better. From the little I can decipher, though, it seems you're mistaking me for someone else. Go figure :dunno:

Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:45 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'll certainly give it a shot too.

But to completely avoid future shite flooding these threads, everyone needs to be on board with the 'totally ignore' thing. It can only take a single response from one person to then set off yet another chain reaction.

And this shouldn't only apply to JP, btw. He's not the only disruptive pain in the ass around here... :dunno:

Good challenge, lets see how it goes...GUESTS!!!! Can you hear us???? :mrgreen:

:whistle: :whistle:

Uh-huh...

:gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:52 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:

Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!

:mrgreen: Great to see at least you've been able to figure out Guesty's gibbering up there.

That says a lot about you... :mrgreen:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive