Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Lambert wrote:What the hell are you guys even arguing about

I wondered when you might post a selfie. :wubwub:

:gigglesnshit:

He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:

Lambert wrote:
I am all natural, it's just clever use of contouring and surgical tape.

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Genuinely, well done for making the connection. :thumbsup:

:pmsl: Ditto. I had forgotten that Lambert posted that. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:JJ, I think you're totally wrong about HappyNes. I lurked in all of the McCann threads and Nes was snide and nasty from day one. Not just every so often, she had a sneering unpleasant posting style every single day. I don't get how anyone could miss that. She was a menace.

By your logic SJW Hunter (the absolute psycho weirdo) must have pushed your buttons for you to have such a negative view of him. Nope, he was just a massive tosser - just like HappyNes. IMO.

Oh FGS, there's no doubt she upset people and in a lot of cases she was right in the things she challenged and there are probably a lot of bruised egos, (I imaging you know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit: ) I've never denied that but as has been said, she's not the only one and not the worst type of posting we've seen. Come back when you can show us why she is the devil incarnate that she's been made out to be and I will find a post that beats it hand down without all the excitement hers gets.

And no, by your logic - I would be spitting names and insults about SJW Hunter at every opportunity and in the next breath comparing him and accusing someone else here of being him and pretending I don't think mud sticks. I'm not doing any of that, no one here is.

BIB: you've seen Jayne. Not we. Opinion on a poster is subjective. There may be people you think are worse, but not everyone has to agree with that.

I don't think HappyNes was the worst poster I've ever seen, but for me, she was right up there as one of the worst in the McCann threads. Yes, some of the points she made were right, but it was the delivery that I had an issue with.
In my opinion, a good poster is one who can say and explain their view without resorting to petty insults, sneering, ridicule and total misinterpretation of others points. A bad poster is one that does use the insults, sneering and ridicule, and ignores the content of the post and instead insults the poster.
I thought HappyNes fell into the bad poster category.

You're completely innocent of all this of course. One post and I'll match it. Or you can choose not to play the cards Vam so subtly dealt and project all this onto me. If you genuinely believe opinion is subjective Happy wouldn't be such a target would she?

Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.
One post and you'll match it? I'm fully aware other people are also arseholes, Jayne. Matching it won't prove shit.

Of course I genuinely believe opinion is subjective, but it doesn't mean people won't hold similar opinions. And other people held the same view as I did about HappyNes. She's a target as much JRA is a target, or JP, or Retford, or Cornish, or Arteious, or anyone else who regularly gets negative comments on here.
NastyNickers

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:

Lambert wrote:

:pmsl: Ditto. I had forgotten that Lambert posted that. :mrgreen:

I remember laughing at the time. I do like like Lambert - he doesn't look how I imagined he would though :yikes:
Junglejayne

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

Lambert wrote:

I have a memory like shit, but sometimes it retains little gems like this :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Lambert wrote:Pfft, it's an old one from my rockabilly/Scouse brow phase. Also they do say the camera adds 5 inches to your chin.

Just the chin? I'd hate to think my collection is built on a phallacy :oops:
Junglejayne

Postby Lambert » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.
Lambert

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:JJ, I think you're totally wrong about HappyNes. I lurked in all of the McCann threads and Nes was snide and nasty from day one. Not just every so often, she had a sneering unpleasant posting style every single day. I don't get how anyone could miss that. She was a menace.

By your logic SJW Hunter (the absolute psycho weirdo) must have pushed your buttons for you to have such a negative view of him. Nope, he was just a massive tosser - just like HappyNes. IMO.

:thumbsup:

I'm sure sjwhunter is still around, unfortunately.

Mash, Vam keeps referring to JaneD. Is that you?

No, but I am on good terms with her.
Mash

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:10 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.
One post and you'll match it? I'm fully aware other people are also arseholes, Jayne. Matching it won't prove shit.

Of course I genuinely believe opinion is subjective, but it doesn't mean people won't hold similar opinions. And other people held the same view as I did about HappyNes. She's a target as much JRA is a target, or JP, or Retford, or Cornish, or Arteious, or anyone else who regularly gets negative comments on here.

Odd isn't it. Vam makes the accusation and suddenly theres all these pages of squabbling about someones posts from months ago.

Another accident?
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:10 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Oh FGS, there's no doubt she upset people and in a lot of cases she was right in the things she challenged and there are probably a lot of bruised egos, (I imaging you know what I'm talking about :gigglesnshit: ) I've never denied that but as has been said, she's not the only one and not the worst type of posting we've seen. Come back when you can show us why she is the devil incarnate that she's been made out to be and I will find a post that beats it hand down without all the excitement hers gets.

And no, by your logic - I would be spitting names and insults about SJW Hunter at every opportunity and in the next breath comparing him and accusing someone else here of being him and pretending I don't think mud sticks. I'm not doing any of that, no one here is.

BIB: you've seen Jayne. Not we. Opinion on a poster is subjective. There may be people you think are worse, but not everyone has to agree with that.

I don't think HappyNes was the worst poster I've ever seen, but for me, she was right up there as one of the worst in the McCann threads. Yes, some of the points she made were right, but it was the delivery that I had an issue with.
In my opinion, a good poster is one who can say and explain their view without resorting to petty insults, sneering, ridicule and total misinterpretation of others points. A bad poster is one that does use the insults, sneering and ridicule, and ignores the content of the post and instead insults the poster.
I thought HappyNes fell into the bad poster category.

You're completely innocent of all this of course. One post and I'll match it. Or you can choose not to play the cards Vam so subtly dealt and project all this onto me. If you genuinely believe opinion is subjective Happy wouldn't be such a target would she?

Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.

I get your point.

But believe me I'm not a 'target', a few time-wasters are nothing. If someone is 'targeted' by people who they had zero respect for in the first place, what does it matter. As people have seen I can reply hour after hour every day, because it's easy to do. Or.. I can play nicely, other people pretty much decide what jp they're going to get. Whatever one it is, it's fine by me.
jp761

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Mash wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Mash wrote:

:thumbsup:

I'm sure sjwhunter is still around, unfortunately.

Mash, Vam keeps referring to JaneD. Is that you?

No, but I am on good terms with her.

With Vam?
Junglejayne

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Did I ever claim innocence? I try to be reasonable when I'm having a discussion with someone. But yeah, I've also insulted people.

Odd isn't it. Vam makes the accusation and suddenly theres all these pages of squabbling about someones posts from months ago.

Another accident?

I mentioned HappyNes and then the squabbling started because a bunch of posters think she's great and a bunch of posters think she's a twat. Vam asked the question about you being her in the middle of it, she didn't start it.
Mash

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.

Hay, quit posting stuff about DS in the.....

Oh, never mind. :ooer:
Si_Crewe

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Lambert wrote:Talking about selfies, Samthefootball just posted his on the new dating thread on DS.

Hay, quit posting stuff about DS in the.....

Oh, never mind. :ooer:

Si, is that your dog in your avatar?
Mash

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah, i agree with all. Being a career is incredible difficult. I admire both James and Muggins for that.

I've been both the carer and the cared for, and my lord it's draining. Mentally and physically.

Carers are the true unsung heroes of society - putting their lives on hold to look after others - and the treatment they get from the government is an absolute bloody disgrace. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

Another accident?

Except HappyNes was being discussed just a few days ago. And the discussion about HappyNes has continued since Vam asked if you were her. You posted an opinion, I replied with my own. Nothing to do with what Vam said.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive