Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Nucks » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:

:ooer: I thought that Lambert was female.

Haha! Or that you're sat in your underwear because it's fucking hot. :bawlin:

*checks that webcam is off* :ooer:

It's not. :leer:
Nucks

Postby Psidgaf » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Re caring, I work harder now, caring for my OH than I ever did when I got a living wage. Because I am getting a meagre state pension, I am not entitled to carers allowance. OH gets higher rate AA, he has dementia and is unable to walk, I am washing bedding and pyjamas every day. I am saving the government £k's, but they are not willing to give me anything for doing so.
Dementia is the cruellest condition, it gradually robs you of the person you have spent your life with.

Sorry for the rant and going off topic.
Psidgaf

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Psidgaf wrote:Re caring, I work harder now, caring for my OH than I ever did when I got a living wage. Because I am getting a meagre state pension, I am not entitled to carers allowance. OH gets higher rate AA, he has dementia and is unable to walk, I am washing bedding and pyjamas every day. I am saving the government £k's, but they are not willing to give me anything for doing so.
Dementia is the cruellest condition, it gradually robs you of the person you have spent your life with.

Vent away. I can't think of anything to say other than good luck.

You've made up my mind about volunteering so thank you for that even though you made me feel sad as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
He wasn't fibbing when he said it was just clever use of countouring and surgical tape, was he? :gigglesnshit:

She could be :mrgreen: in which case, the contouring would be extra impressive.

:pmsl: Oh my!
Frankly

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Haha! Or that you're sat in your underwear because it's fucking hot. :bawlin:

*checks that webcam is off* :ooer:

Too late, I've used the eye bleach. :pukeup:
Mash

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Psidgaf wrote:Re caring, I work harder now, caring for my OH than I ever did when I got a living wage. Because I am getting a meagre state pension, I am not entitled to carers allowance. OH gets higher rate AA, he has dementia and is unable to walk, I am washing bedding and pyjamas every day. I am saving the government £k's, but they are not willing to give me anything for doing so.

I'm caring for my dad but it's a physical illness he has. I can't imagine how tough dementia must be. You have my respect and sympathy.
Mash

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Mash wrote:Too late, I've used the eye bleach. :pukeup:

You smooth talking fucker... :snooty:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I am so sorry to hear this. It must be hell for you both. :bawlin:

I honestly don't know how the government begin to justify to themselves that this is remotely acceptable. :shake head:
Frankly

Postby Mash » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mash wrote:Too late, I've used the eye bleach. :pukeup:

You smooth talking fucker... :snooty:

:wubwub:
Mash

Postby Psidgaf » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Well at least the Maybot won't get any of my money if OH had to go to residential care, my place is worth a lot less than £100k.

It is a living hell, He has no short term memory, so I can answer the same question a dozen times a day, he never remembers I've already told him/explained it to him. The retirement we had planned has been shot to blazes, and I am terrified of falling ill because there was s no one else to care for him. Maybot wants to live my life for a week or two, bugger remembering being naughty by running through wheat fields, bloody field has probably got a housing estate or shopping mall on it now.
Psidgaf

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Psidgaf wrote:Well at least the Maybot won't get any of my money if OH had to go to residential care, my place is worth a lot less than £100k.

It is a living hell, He has no short term memory, so I can answer the same question a dozen times a day, he never remembers I've already told him/explained it to him. The retirement we had planned has been shot to blazes, and I am terrified of falling ill because there was s no one else to care for him. Maybot wants to live my life for a week or two, bugger remembering being naughty by running through wheat fields, bloody field has probably got a housing estate or shopping mall on it now.

You have all my best wishes - good luck as it must be so very hard. X
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Psidgaf wrote:Well at least the Maybot won't get any of my money if OH had to go to residential care, my place is worth a lot less than £100k.

I can't help you, and that hurts.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :sad:
It's horrendous. The whole process of disability and carers and everything is horrible. I dont want to go into detail but I have had issues in the past with the process. I didn't need the extra income from claiming PIP (I'm capable of working and have a very generous boss who lets me work from home at my own pace, as long as I hit deadlines, of course) but to access other support I had to be claiming it.
It's an incredibly unfair system.

Edit to clarify: I'm whinging because it's unfair that someone like me could be forced to claim money they don't need just to receive other support they do need, when there are other people that really don't get given enough money to support themselves.
Fuck I can't explain myself properly at all tonight :shame:
NastyNickers

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Vam wrote:
:bell: hellllloooo :bell:

So, did you have the manners or class to even acknowledge that post of mine, Jayne - if only to just to tell me to fuck off?

Clearly not. Too busy scrabbling around like a Pound Shop Miss Marple, busting a gut trying to out people, and asking Guests whether I've "mellowed over the years" - desperately hoping for some juicy snippet of goss about me, right? So transparent.... :roll:

Like I said up there, I don't usually give up on folks I've always gotten along with. That no longer applies to you, fwiw. I'm done pandering to your ego, or trying to pacify you for the sake of harmony.

What a fucking neurotic, paranoid piece of work you've turned out to be over the last couple of days, Jayne :ooer: All bets and niceties are now off. Go play your divisive games - and wail about sodding "cliques" - with someone who gives a shit.

Manners or class, coming from you after your antics the last couple of days? That post is just more smiling assassin bullshit and wasn't worth a reply. What do you expect me to say when you've called me via Happy all the things you have that wouldn't turn into a childish squabble. I'm a grown up so I tried to politely and classily to avoid it, have you been waiting all evening for me to take the bait, stepping it up with this latest onslaught because me and your pals had actually exchanged some pleasant posts for a change. Oooh, can't have bonding. I avoid an argument, the mood starts to lift and here you are again a point of no return post. Tell you what , I'll meet you part way with discussion, not meaningless insults

I'm going with my ealier guess that you were acting out of a fear of threat because you're right, I am VERY perceptive but at least you actually are saying it like it is instead of continuing to bait me into throwing down the gauntlet. Could have worked better for you, the outing accusation doesn't really work because I've already commented on your baiting little 'accidental typos' and didn't do it your failure of a way Lol, getting gossip about you I'm paranoid :whistle: :pmsl: that question opened the gates for expansion on the compliment I had already paid you - and it came. If I wanted to know about you I don't need to rely on anyone else for it, it'll all be there in the darkest corners, I'd just have to look.

Stomping round the boards trying to set the tone and have your opinion be the only one that counts. Dropping little warnings that you're a force to be reckoned with. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm actually quite proud to admit that I once reduced her to an apoplectic gibbering mess (on that old forum).

Real classy luv and not the words of a bully at all. :shake head: :shake head: I doubt you managed to do anything of the sort, you've made more than enough enemies over the years and they'll still square up to you. I might have given you the benefit of the doubt but I'm sure they can see through the recent charm offensive and newly polished halo routine.

Oh and btw, (now you've issued your little 'you and I are through' speech :pmsl: :pmsl:) your little paddie about being called Jane Doh, the speed you tried to shut that down with the deflective supportive sneering and high fiving about gibbering guest. OTT, hell yes.

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Yeah...especially the time when she kept on accusing Jane Doh of being me. Very incisive, that :gigglesnshit:

Nice attempt at some PR spin there, Guesty. But nah, Nes is a barely literate moron.

Didn't they also accuse you of being someone else? No, that was Jane doh too and just YOUR slip of the tongue when you couldn't tell the difference between yourself and Jane. When people believe some of the crazy shit like fridges your slip of tongue was very unfortunate and incisive of you. Who's the moron again? :dunno:

Eh? :ooer:

I'm sorry but, seriously, what the frick are you going on about? My "slip of the tongue"...? " Fridges"...? :dunno:

If you had posted in Chinese, I would have understood that ^^^ better. From the little I can decipher, though, it seems you're mistaking me for someone else. Go figure :dunno:

I can certainly answer your last question: Nes :thumbsup:

Oh come on Vam, you must remember that time you forgot who you were and thought you were Jane Doh for a minute. :gigglesnshit: easily done. I forget who I am alllll the time!

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43188&start=1035&hilit=pedant
Ooh yeah - she called me Can, too :pmsl:
You? Thought it was Jane Doh she called it?
Pedant alert... :monkey:

Yep, you've tried really really hard the last couple of days to make me look bad - sorry, but I think its you has come off worse for it and I've shown more class in my little finger than you could ever imagine having. I've slipped, but fire with fire and all that. :more beer:
Junglejayne

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :sad:
It's horrendous. The whole process of disability and carers and everything is horrible. I dont want to go into detail but I have had issues in the past with the process. I didn't need the extra income from claiming PIP (I'm capable of working and have a very generous boss who lets me work from home at my own pace, as long as I hit deadlines, of course) but to access other support I had to be claiming it.
It's an incredibly unfair system.

Edit to clarify: I'm whinging because it's unfair that someone like me could be forced to claim money they don't need just to receive other support they do need, when there are other people that really don't get given enough money to support themselves.
Fuck I can't explain myself properly at all tonight :shame:

Meanwhile Ma Maybot runs through the fields looking for foxes to slaughter.

The system is a disgrace. :shake head:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive