DS and DTV Part 60

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 60

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I remember Noooway posting pages from her dead mother's diary! It was weird. She signed up to DTV under a pseudonym and started threads on there saying Noooway on DS was a liar. :ooer: No wonder Squeaky loved her. She was as disturbed as him. Poor woman. I wonder who she is on DS now? BTW the hanging tampons on her washing line stuff was after the baby drama.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Not always a fan of Red but that was a spot on summary of what went on with Noooway.

Hobbit was indeed sceptical at first, suddenly backtracked and ever since has been trying to claim the moral high ground (either through guilt or because she's just a shitbag).

Lets not forget hobbit once accused Puzz of making an appalling anti semitic remark here and when everyone pointed out she was wrong she went with the 'oops, I made a mistake and apologised' approach herself.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:47 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ive-mp/p15

Wizzywick hitting new lows.

Is Jilly one of his socks also?

Postby guesty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Jesus Christ either Susie bleeding Smith is a WUM or as thick as pig shite. Just reading the Charlie Gard thread and she's come out with some right twattery.
guesty

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:We don't out do we?

two of them post here regularly, one under the name they used both on DTV and on DS

the other has used a different name everywhere

perhaps they could be big and brave enough to hold their hands up

thought not

Wtf? Someone links your name to a forum incident several years ago, and rather than have the ability to deal with it yourself or ignore, you'd thought you'd 'open it up' and pass the baton on? As you're insinuating others in your usual shit-stirring manner, I'll say this:

Nooway was an out and out troll who started fantasy toilet humour threads, IIRC hanging used tampons on the washing line to shock the neighbours, fantasising about being 'fingered' on stage by Jeremy Paxman ( :mrgreen:), being the village bike at 16 and fucking every man in the village in the marital beds while the wives were at work, having problems with someone at work because they were taking 30 minute shit breaks, posting made-up excerpts from her dead mum's diary who she 'hated'. Plus various others I've since forgotten.

For sure, when she started the 'dead baby' thread, I didn't believe her, neither did lots of others, including yourself, you only started white-knighting her after the reveal it was true. Weren't there a few people on DTV with medical backgrounds, maybe one or two of your pals, who said the procedures she was describing weren't medically correct? Also, whilst posting in that thread, wasn't she simultaneously posting in another about watersports, how she enjoyed people pissing on her? Of course people didn't believe that someone going through what she said she was, would be making alternate posts about drinking piss.

For all intents and purposes the dead baby thread was just another troll thread to go with all the others. When it was revealed it was true, like most on there, I put my hands up and said I'd got it wrong and apologised. End of. Basically, she was a very immature troll who happened to go through a terrible event,. Unfortunately the seriousness of the event was lost among the sea of troll threads, and people didn't believe her. It's sad, but when you tell tall stories, you reap what you sow.

Since then, I've had one or two posts directed at me associating me with Noowaygate, which unlike you, I've dealt with myself.

What a nasty little cunt you truly are. Not content with trolling the mother of a dead baby for weeks, and being part of a group who made her post a birth certificate, even now you're trashing her and calling her a bike and worse.

I remember Noooway being quite a good and lighthearted poster and like many others she wasn't afraid to have a laugh at herself especially in the sex threads. that doesn't make her a troll or a slag or a bike or anything else you want to call her.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:If you want to wind Wizzywick up just click the laughing smiley on each of his posts. He takes it as a personal insult and goes off on a rant.

I think people totally ignoring him and suspected sock accounts will really do his head in. He clearly gets a weird buzz out of his antics and interactions on there. Not feeding the troll that is Wizzywick will really wind him up and frustrate him.

Simply do not acknowledge him and watch the troll get increasingly frustrated and provocative .Don't feed the troll!

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2229777/conservative-mp/p15

Wizzywick hitting new lows.

Is Jilly one of his socks also?

Yes it is. Punish him with total indifference he will hate it.

Postby Wily watersports » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:We don't out do we?

two of them post here regularly, one under the name they used both on DTV and on DS

the other has used a different name everywhere

perhaps they could be big and brave enough to hold their hands up

thought not

Wtf? Someone links your name to a forum incident several years ago, and rather than have the ability to deal with it yourself or ignore, you'd thought you'd 'open it up' and pass the baton on? As you're insinuating others in your usual shit-stirring manner, I'll say this:

Nooway was an out and out troll who started fantasy toilet humour threads, IIRC hanging used tampons on the washing line to shock the neighbours, fantasising about being 'fingered' on stage by Jeremy Paxman ( :mrgreen:), being the village bike at 16 and fucking every man in the village in the marital beds while the wives were at work, having problems with someone at work because they were taking 30 minute shit breaks, posting made-up excerpts from her dead mum's diary who she 'hated'. Plus various others I've since forgotten.

For sure, when she started the 'dead baby' thread, I didn't believe her, neither did lots of others, including yourself, you only started white-knighting her after the reveal it was true. Weren't there a few people on DTV with medical backgrounds, maybe one or two of your pals, who said the procedures she was describing weren't medically correct? Also, whilst posting in that thread, wasn't she simultaneously posting in another about watersports, how she enjoyed people pissing on her? Of course people didn't believe that someone going through what she said she was, would be making alternate posts about drinking piss.

For all intents and purposes the dead baby thread was just another troll thread to go with all the others. When it was revealed it was true, like most on there, I put my hands up and said I'd got it wrong and apologised. End of. Basically, she was a very immature troll who happened to go through a terrible event,. Unfortunately the seriousness of the event was lost among the sea of troll threads, and people didn't believe her. It's sad, but when you tell tall stories, you reap what you sow.

Since then, I've had one or two posts directed at me associating me with Noowaygate, which unlike you, I've dealt with myself.

What a nasty little cunt you truly are. Not content with trolling the mother of a dead baby for weeks, and being part of a group who made her post a birth certificate, even now you're trashing her and calling her a bike and worse.

I remember Noooway being quite a good and lighthearted poster and like many others she wasn't afraid to have a laugh at herself especially in the sex threads. that doesn't make her a troll or a slag or a bike or anything else you want to call her.

Oh stop being so wet. Yes, Noooway had a few golden moments but I genuinely think she was a piss take. Maybe I'm swimming against the tide but it's all water under the bridge now anyway.
Wily watersports

Postby Vam » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 pm

guesty wrote:Jesus Christ either Susie bleeding Smith is a WUM or as thick as pig shite. Just reading the Charlie Gard thread and she's come out with some right twattery.

I'll go for that option - and always with a whiny, defensive "I'm entitled to ask questions!!" undertone in all her posts :roll:

She's a freaking pest in that thread.
Vam

Postby Nice Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:I remember Noooway posting pages from her dead mother's diary! It was weird. She signed up to DTV under a pseudonym and started threads on there saying Noooway on DS was a liar. :ooer: No wonder Squeaky loved her. She was as disturbed as him. Poor woman. I wonder who she is on DS now? BTW the hanging tampons on her washing line stuff was after the baby drama.

Her mum wasn't dead:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_70676562

I have to confess that I saw her Facebook page through a link from one of her earlier pic posts, so I had the advantage of never doubting she was genuine.

I think one of the problems was she was sort of expected to have dealt with the loss of her baby with demure maturity, instead of which she became a complete fruitloop. I think she was quite a wacky sort of gal anyway, only in her early 20s, definitely posting for attention and for a response initially, but this event just sent her over the edge.

Fair play to R.O. now for admitting he got it wrong.
Nice Guest

Postby Nice Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:What a nasty little cunt you truly are. Not content with trolling the mother of a dead baby for weeks, and being part of a group who made her post a birth certificate, even now you're trashing her and calling her a bike and worse.

She referred to herself as a bike:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_71104953

I remember her too as a nutty but funny and likeable poster.
Nice Guest

Postby guesty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Vam wrote:
guesty wrote:Jesus Christ either Susie bleeding Smith is a WUM or as thick as pig shite. Just reading the Charlie Gard thread and she's come out with some right twattery.

I'll go for that option - and always with a whiny, defensive "I'm entitled to ask questions!!" undertone in all her posts :roll:

She's a freaking pest in that thread.

She seems a pest in most threads I've seen. Reminds me an awful lot of cas1977 who used to come out with some tripe then play the little miss innocent when pulled on it.

I wonder how they get through life being so dense.
guesty

Postby George » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 pm

I not not think she is a WUM but she certainly isn't rational so maybe a bit thick is the best description
George

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Nice Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I remember Noooway posting pages from her dead mother's diary! It was weird. She signed up to DTV under a pseudonym and started threads on there saying Noooway on DS was a liar. :ooer: No wonder Squeaky loved her. She was as disturbed as him. Poor woman. I wonder who she is on DS now? BTW the hanging tampons on her washing line stuff was after the baby drama.

Her mum wasn't dead:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_70676562

I have to confess that I saw her Facebook page through a link from one of her earlier pic posts, so I had the advantage of never doubting she was genuine.

I think one of the problems was she was sort of expected to have dealt with the loss of her baby with demure maturity, instead of which she became a complete fruitloop. I think she was quite a wacky sort of gal anyway, only in her early 20s, definitely posting for attention and for a response initially, but this event just sent her over the edge.

Fair play to R.O. now for admitting he got it wrong.

Yeah I thought the loss of her baby might have unhinged her a bit. Hopefully she got help and is in a happier place now.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Nice Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What a nasty little cunt you truly are. Not content with trolling the mother of a dead baby for weeks, and being part of a group who made her post a birth certificate, even now you're trashing her and calling her a bike and worse.

She referred to herself as a bike:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_71104953

I remember her too as a nutty but funny and likeable poster.

:facepalm: I love how Noooway's own posts fuck up outrage guests. She joked herself she was the village bike. She said herself that she's moved on from that horrible time. Squeaky and others (such as the orish fattie) are nothing but sick ghouls for bringing this up every few months for years on end. How long has it been? Four years I think. Talk about empty lives.

Previous

Return to The Archive