No London Fire Thread?

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby wutang » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I'm sure that gas pipes have to be yellow.



Isn't that just underground ones


Not sure, they're all yellow at work :dunno:



At work regs prob different to residential (the gas pipes in my flat aint yellow)
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I'm sure that gas pipes have to be yellow.



Isn't that just underground ones


Not sure, they're all yellow at work :dunno:


Residential are black
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I'm sure that gas pipes have to be yellow.



Isn't that just underground ones


Not sure, they're all yellow at work :dunno:


Residential are black


We need to see the regulation for gas supply.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86148
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.


Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201012/cmselect/cmcomloc/1851/1851.pdf


Try to post the relevant bits dickhead... :roll:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86148
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby wutang » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 pm




Clip talking about the dangers of cladding, especially fire risk to tower blocks... from 1984.

Mentions the "inadequate research and testing" of them, but how they were still being used regardless.
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Once again your knowledge is astoundingly weak.
Council tenants CAN sub-let their flat.
All they need is the Council's permission, which councils usually rubber stamp as a formality.
Hth


What are you twattering on about?

The article I linked to is specifically discussing the issue of people who have ILLEGALLY sub-let their flats, thus leading to a situation where the authorities have no idea who was living there.
The fact that sub-letting is legal has no bearing on this whatsoever. :off head:

Personally, I don't think it should be legal for council tenants to sub-let a property.
If a person can sub-let a property it means they don't need to live there and social housing should be for people who NEED somewhere to live.
But that's a different thread.


So a student in a council flat, who is going to study abroad should make themselves homeless and go through the whole process again once they come home.
Very sensible. :off head: :off head: :off head:






How many of these students study abroad?
Why does a student even have a council flat?
Do you not think the council flat should be given to someone homeless or in real need of a place to live.
Any one vacating a council flat to live abroad for any reason should hand back their keys, and reapply should they return to the uk.
I wonder if these 'students' sublet the flats for a profit whilst they are magically studying Abroad. And most probably paying tuition fees.
Your excuse for the sublets is almost as bad as the excuse by anti abortionists that all women having abortions do so because the fetus is damaged, and not used as a form of birth control.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:So a student in a council flat, who is going to study abroad should make themselves homeless and go through the whole process again once they come home.
Very sensible. :off head: :off head: :off head:


I bet Grenfell tower was just packed with students off studying abroad, eh? :off head: :off head: :off head:





They are studying abroad alright, only they came to the uk on a student visa and over stayed .
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:So a student in a council flat, who is going to study abroad should make themselves homeless and go through the whole process again once they come home.
Very sensible. :off head: :off head: :off head:


I bet Grenfell tower was just packed with students off studying abroad, eh? :off head: :off head: :off head:


Who said it was? Stupid twat.
So should a council housed student make themselves homeless whilst doing a 3rd year abroad of a 4 year language course?
Yes or No?




How are they exactly homeless, if they are living abroad for a year?
And as it seems so easy, why can't they sublet when they get back from this year of study abroad?
The council needs to go around to the other flats in the area and start knocking on doors and Checking id's on who exactly is living in these rented spaces.
I'd hazard a guess and say you're the type of poster who screams blue murder about private landlords renting out properties, but yet are here trying to make up excuses for council tenants who sublet.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:So a student in a council flat, who is going to study abroad should make themselves homeless and go through the whole process again once they come home.
Very sensible. :off head: :off head: :off head:


I bet Grenfell tower was just packed with students off studying abroad, eh? :off head: :off head: :off head:


Who said it was? Stupid twat.
So should a council housed student make themselves homeless whilst doing a 3rd year abroad of a 4 year language course?
Yes or No?


How are they exactly homeless, if they are living abroad for a year?
And as it seems so easy, why can't they sublet when they get back from this year of study abroad?
The council needs to go around to the other flats in the area and start knocking on doors and Checking id's on who exactly is living in these rented spaces.
I'd hazard a guess and say you're the type of poster who screams blue murder about private landlords renting out properties, but yet are here trying to make up excuses for council tenants who sublet.


They don't have a home to come back to for the 4th year of study. Twat.
Where would they live when they come back if they sublet?
Are you really that fucking stupid?
Councils are checking every fucking day. Twat.
I hazard a guess to say that you are a proven twat and your post confirms it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 pm

How are they exactly homeless, if they are living abroad for a year?
And as it seems so easy, why can't they sublet when they get back from this year of study abroad?
The council needs to go around to the other flats in the area and start knocking on doors and Checking id's on who exactly is living in these rented spaces.
I'd hazard a guess and say you're the type of poster who screams blue murder about private landlords renting out properties, but yet are here trying to make up excuses for council tenants who sublet.[/quote]

They don't have a home to come back to for the 4th year of study. Twat.
Where would they live when they come back if they sublet?
Are you really that fucking stupid?
Councils are checking every fucking day. Twat.
I hazard a guess to say that you are a proven twat and your post confirms it.[/quote]



Where would they live when they come back if they sublet?
Wha?
They rent from the next 'student' who leaves for a year abroad of course you twat!
Ya reely is tick mon!!!!! twat.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Vicks » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Work on the quotes before you start calling people thick.

Image
User avatar
Vicks
 
Posts: 68308
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby wutang » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Image


"a mark of respect"

Definitely not to 'cover our tracks'
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:How are they exactly homeless, if they are living abroad for a year?
And as it seems so easy, why can't they sublet when they get back from this year of study abroad?
The council needs to go around to the other flats in the area and start knocking on doors and Checking id's on who exactly is living in these rented spaces.
I'd hazard a guess and say you're the type of poster who screams blue murder about private landlords renting out properties, but yet are here trying to make up excuses for council tenants who sublet.


They don't have a home to come back to for the 4th year of study. Twat.
Where would they live when they come back if they sublet?
Are you really that fucking stupid?
Councils are checking every fucking day. Twat.
I hazard a guess to say that you are a proven twat and your post confirms it.[/quote]

Where would they live when they come back if they sublet?
Wha?
They rent from the next 'student' who leaves for a year abroad of course you twat!
Ya reely is tick mon!!!!! twat.[/quote]

LOL So where would they live in the three/four months from the end of the academic year to the start of the academic year?
Yes your above post confirms you are indeed a twat. :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby Bruiser » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am

Boing! Time to revisit this thread.

Is it time for the survivors to stop moaning? (just listening to them on Victoria Derbyshire program).

One is complaining that the thunderstorms last night has ruined evidence.(Despite the fact that some of the tower is now unstable).
These people really do seem to think the UK is the land of milk and honey.

Many people in the UK have lost everything in fires/accidents etc and non have been given the same level of support and donations etc that these people are getting.

(McTroll, don't bother unless you have something intelligent to offer on the subject....)
User avatar
Bruiser
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests