DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby spin guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

:thumbsup:

:yikes:

oh dear

wonder how the gruesome twosome will spin this

and exactly how long they have been doing it for

I wonder if this will get through the mods but I posted that and I'm definitely not Charlie. Not sure what system you have for telling who is who but I guarantee you this one is wrong.

There's your answer guest.
spin guest

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

oh dear

Busted, for sure. But, tbf, they're probably not the only ones doing it.

I'll hold my hands up and say I've very, very, VERY occasionally posted as a Guest here. Either because I forgot to log in before typing the post, or simply because I couldn't be arsed with the inevitable (anonymous) rage the sight of my username elicits in some people, whenever I post an opinion in this thread.

I've never used a proxy and I've never done it to back myself up though. That's just plain weird :dunno:

Yet when I said I posted as a guest for a while you thought it deceitful, but there you go.

I thought outing was against the rules here? Does that not count for guests also?

Not that I would post as a guest to be deceitful but I would have thought rules are rules. :yikes:
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:56 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Vam wrote: A couple of posts of his have stuck in my mind, which made me think he's probably ok - as an initial impression, anyway.

He posted about taking his toddler to the park, and how the other kids ignored his little boy whenever he ran up to say "hello" and wanting to join in and play.

Beyond that, I've not really seen much of the guy :dunno:
He's all over DS like a rash. I mean..... 1,000 posts in less than 7 days??

Not seen them but yes that has got to be the same person. Goodness knows how anyone posts that much
Kizzie

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

oh dear

Deny it of course and i see she already has.

However it doesn't change the fact it was her and anyway i think i've shown great restraint considering all the shite that's been posted.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Feline wrote:
Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

oh dear

I'll hold my hands up and say I've very, very, VERY occasionally posted as a Guest here. Either because I forgot to log in before typing the post, or simply because I couldn't be arsed with the inevitable (anonymous) rage the sight of my username elicits in some people, whenever I post an opinion in this thread.

I've never used a proxy and I've never done it to back myself up though. That's just plain weird :dunno:

Yet when I said I posted as a guest for a while you thought it deceitful, but there you go.

I thought outing was against the rules here? Does that not count for guests also?

Not that I would post as a guest to be deceitful but I would have thought rules are rules. :yikes:

Making sleekit posts and trying to play the Admins off against each other, is never a good idea.

I could have mentioned this weeks ago, but i kept quiet.

Some people just have to keep pushing their luck.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote::Hiya: faceache! Welcome to dogs.

:gigglesnshit: Explosive entrance this morning, Vicky!

Thanks very much, I've been reading here like most people do (then deny it and act superior). I've seen myself being spoken about like I'm some crazed feminazi and thought "let it go" but this time I decided to reply. I don't think I'm anywhere near a feminazi, I want men and women to be treated equally but unlike Retford my posts back that up, his don't.

Anyways thanks for the welcome NastyKnickers (love the name)

:)

Postby jra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Oh I agree with you. The post you quoted deserves a mention, for being full of shit. Did anyone on that thread agree with the woman being discussed in the opening post? The only post I can recall that almost did was RebelScum, and I think s/he was just stating what 'tradition' is rather than saying you should.

You know what drives me potty, you get one example of some woman being a cunt, and suddenly it turns into women being all about the money. Equating women to vultures. :shake head:

And people say I take things too literally. It's some women, not all women.

You can't keep hiding behind that. It's pretty bloody obvious what you mean. You think women are vultures, out to bleed men dry. As you said in that thread.
Stop using 'some women' as a safety blanket.

You can't tell me what to do. That's your first mistake. Your second mistake is I was commenting about women on DS when you say something negative about them, not women in general. Re-read what I wrote.

QFT. I've said similar (*), that as a man many a time and it's like vultures hovering around a carcass regarding women (posting on DS !), especially when it comes to feminists.

(*) As written on DS.

! This bit added.

FFS. It's like the Spanish Inquisition regarding nitpicking and pedantry.

Nowhere in your post did you state you were talking about women on DS. How the buggery is anyone supposed to get that from your original post?
Nitpicking and pedantry? :pmsl: it would take a bloody mind reader to deduce your meaning from that post.

And anyway. It doesn't make it any better, even after you try to change the meaning.

BIB. Did I need to. It was pretty obvious in the second post. The first post again was about some/most women, not all women. Again, taken as read.

I've written a reply on DS (in regard to MAW) and to be frank I don't really care what you think anyway. Make a mountain out of a molehill if you want to.

Tell you what. I'm bored with this now and don't want to go into bollywood mode. You don't agree, I'm happy with that. Next subject, as I've said what I've said and that's it.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi Faceache :Hiya:

you'll get used to the feminazi label

the being slagged off for not defending every woman that is ever talked badly about, even when you haven't even read the thread, let alone posted in it, well that's a little stranger
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

oh dear

Deny it of course and i see she already has.

However it doesn't change the fact it was her and anyway i think i've shown great restraint considering all the shite that's been posted.

You are more patient than me Vic, how he's got the cheek to play the victim on a forum that has one of the women he has harrassed on it as an admin is beyond me
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:And people say I take things too literally. It's some women, not all women.

You can't keep hiding behind that. It's pretty bloody obvious what you mean. You think women are vultures, out to bleed men dry. As you said in that thread.
Stop using 'some women' as a safety blanket.

You can't tell me what to do. That's your first mistake. Your second mistake is I was commenting about women on DS when you say something negative about them, not women in general. Re-read what I wrote.

QFT. I've said similar (*), that as a man many a time and it's like vultures hovering around a carcass regarding women (posting on DS !), especially when it comes to feminists.

(*) As written on DS.

! This bit added.

FFS. It's like the Spanish Inquisition regarding nitpicking and pedantry.

Nowhere in your post did you state you were talking about women on DS. How the buggery is anyone supposed to get that from your original post?
Nitpicking and pedantry? :pmsl: it would take a bloody mind reader to deduce your meaning from that post.

And anyway. It doesn't make it any better, even after you try to change the meaning.

BIB. Did I need to. It was pretty obvious in the second post. The first post again was about some/most women, not all women. Again, taken as read.

I've written a reply on DS (in regard to MAW) and to be frank I don't really care what you think anyway. Make a mountain out of a molehill if you want to.

Tell you what. I'm bored with this now and don't want to go into bollywood mode. You don't agree, I'm happy with that. Next subject, as I've said what I've said and that's it.

Of course you needed to. How the hell do you expect any one to know what you mean otherwise? It wasn't at all obvious.
Some/most women doesn't excuse it. Some/most is still a shitty view. Most women are decent human beings, like most men.

I love how it's ok for you to take things literally all the time, but when you think I'm doing it, you feel like you're talking to a 5 year old. :wubwub:
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:

Thanks very much, I've been reading here like most people do (then deny it and act superior). I've seen myself being spoken about like I'm some crazed feminazi and thought "let it go" but this time I decided to reply. I don't think I'm anywhere near a feminazi, I want men and women to be treated equally but unlike Retford my posts back that up, his don't.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're at all extreme. It happens here though, I think dogs is a bit of an outlet at times for people to have a paddy and fling wild accusations. There's a therapy couch somewhere around here :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Hi Faceache :Hiya:

you'll get used to the feminazi label

the being slagged off for not defending every woman that is ever talked badly about, even when you haven't even read the thread, let alone posted in it, well that's a little stranger

Hiya :cuppaT: I've seen my name pop up a few times and each time it's been twisted beyond belief or being accused of things I've never said. I appreciate the people who have stood up for me, it was nice to realise people can see bullshit for what it is :)

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

For what it's worth, I don't think you're at all extreme. It happens here though, I think dogs is a bit of an outlet at times for people to have a paddy and fling wild accusations. There's a therapy couch somewhere around here :gigglesnshit:

If theres wine, I'm in. :cheers: the smileys are cute here.

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, welcome to Faceache. She's not at all extreme you're right, I've gone head-on with most of the stirring the pot more extreme types. Haha. Faceache does have balance in her views.

I assume Faceache is legitimate, looks that way, and Vicky would have told us if she was suspicious, especially today. :pmsl: No offence meant faceache, clearly it happens with guests though. Haha.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:50 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

oh dear

on the odd time I've typed something and then realised I'm not logged in I've put Hobbit not logged in as my guest name

I personally don't feel the need to post without logging in intentionally, but as you say, as long as it's not done to back yourself up (or like hunter to disagree with yourself) then it's pretty benign

it all gets a bit twilight zone when you do things like Charlie has just done, who the fuck needs to be seen to have validation so much that they post as a guest to back themselves up

But Charlie's an intelligent woman and it's other people who look stupid when they talk about harassment. :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive