DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Nah you just hold a grudge that is quite frankly incredible - I apologised time and time gain for swearing at you ONCE when pissed - you and your new bestest chum Hobbitbitch have somehow twisted that into a great vendetta - it was two years ago - stop insulting my friends like Charlie.

But you have power as a mod.

Hardly a level playing field is it? :again?:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:58 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Oh I agree with you. The post you quoted deserves a mention, for being full of shit. Did anyone on that thread agree with the woman being discussed in the opening post? The only post I can recall that almost did was RebelScum, and I think s/he was just stating what 'tradition' is rather than saying you should.

You know what drives me potty, you get one example of some woman being a cunt, and suddenly it turns into women being all about the money. Equating women to vultures. :shake head:

And people say I take things too literally. It's some women, not all women.

You can't keep hiding behind that. It's pretty bloody obvious what you mean. You think women are vultures, out to bleed men dry. As you said in that thread.
Stop using 'some women' as a safety blanket.

You can't tell me what to do. That's your first mistake. Your second mistake is I was commenting about women on DS when you say something negative about them, not women in general. Re-read what I wrote.

QFT. I've said similar (*), that as a man many a time and it's like vultures hovering around a carcass regarding women (posting on DS !), especially when it comes to feminists.

(*) As written on DS.

! This bit added.

FFS. It's like the Spanish Inquisition regarding nitpicking and pedantry.

Nowhere in your post did you state you were talking about women on DS. How the buggery is anyone supposed to get that from your original post?
Nitpicking and pedantry? :pmsl: it would take a bloody mind reader to deduce your meaning from that post.

And anyway. It doesn't make it any better, even after you try to change the meaning.

I tried but gave up after a couple of runs at it. Then the nitpicking and pedantry of one who pulled up someone about misogyny but can't spell FAVOURITISM himself. :Hiya:

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Keyser wrote:Nah you just hold a grudge that is quite frankly incredible - I apologised time and time gain for swearing at you ONCE when pissed - you and your new bestest chum Hobbitbitch have somehow twisted that into a great vendetta - it was two years ago - stop insulting my friends like Charlie.

Now you listen and you listen good, i carried on talking to you on here after you called me a cunt, but i finally got sick of the petulant outbursts and the way you always play the victim.

For a man of your age, it's pathetic.

Do you actually have a backbone?

The only people who still buy into the "Keyser is a nice guy" are those who are as thick as mince. You're a nasty, manipulative, creep.

Oh and anymore smart arsed remarks about Hobbit being my bestest chum and i'll stick your name on the banned members list, faster than you can blink.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:11 pm

he did the same the other day, accused them of being my chum because we agreed about something

fucksake you don't have to be 'pals' to see something that is staring you in the face - the harassment thing isn't really the issue, it's his continued denials and making out that his victims are liars that pisses me off
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
on the odd time I've typed something and then realised I'm not logged in I've put Hobbit not logged in as my guest name

I personally don't feel the need to post without logging in intentionally, but as you say, as long as it's not done to back yourself up (or like hunter to disagree with yourself) then it's pretty benign

it all gets a bit twilight zone when you do things like Charlie has just done, who the fuck needs to be seen to have validation so much that they post as a guest to back themselves up

But Charlie's an intelligent woman and it's other people who look stupid when they talk about harassment. :pmsl:

I'm going to stop you at intelligent....... :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Nah you just hold a grudge that is quite frankly incredible - I apologised time and time gain for swearing at you ONCE when pissed - you and your new bestest chum Hobbitbitch have somehow twisted that into a great vendetta - it was two years ago - stop insulting my friends like Charlie.

Now you listen and you listen good, i carried on talking to you on here after you called me a cunt, but i finally got sick of the petulant outbursts and the way you always play the victim.

For a man of your age, it's pathetic.

Do you actually have a backbone?

The only people who still buy into the "Keyser is a nice guy" are those who are as thick as mince. You're a nasty, manipulative, creep.

Oh and anymore smart arsed remarks about Hobbit being my bestest chum and i'll stick your name on the banned members list, faster than you can blink.

:thumbsup:

Very well said Vicky. Your description of Keyser is spot on. He is manipulative to the core. Keep up the good work.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote::Hiya: faceache! Welcome to dogs.

Oh god no. Just when I thought all that boring shit had finished. Expect lots of posts waffling about how bad women have it and how anyone who disagrees must be an evil MRA. All we need now is Christa and Retford to join and we'll have the full set of moaning men and moaning women.

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh god no. Just when I thought all that boring shit had finished. Expect lots of posts waffling about how bad women have it and how anyone who disagrees must be an evil MRA. All we need now is Christa and Retford to join and we'll have the full set of moaning men and moaning women.
So instead you moan and not say anything constructive. :roll:

:mrgreen:
Last edited by jp761 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh god no. Just when I thought all that boring shit had finished. Expect lots of posts waffling about how bad women have it and how anyone who disagrees must be an evil MRA. All we need now is Christa and Retford to join and we'll have the full set of moaning men and moaning women Minnies.

Fixed your post for you. Free. No Charge. Gratis. :whistle: :leer:
VR6storm

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:

Faceache isn't even in the same league as your Retfords, Christas and Piskies! :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Grape Ape » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Guest are shitstirrers but your replies to them really pours petrol on the fire. When guests bring it up why not

a) ignore

or if you really really have to reply..

b)say "I fucked up, and I'm sorry and I'm not going to say anything else about it"

Because you continually making out you're a poor victim is going to make the people involved pretty pissed off and give the shitstirring guests a show to enjoy. :thumbsup:
Grape Ape

Postby jra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Of course you needed to. How the hell do you expect any one to know what you mean otherwise? It wasn't at all obvious.
Some/most women doesn't excuse it. Some/most is still a shitty view. Most women are decent human beings, like most men.

I love how it's ok for you to take things literally all the time, but when you think I'm doing it, you feel like you're talking to a 5 year old. :wubwub:

Not obvious it seems to you. There's the difference. You seem to need to be spoon fed.

If I was in a pub with you right now, I would have walked away already, as in we'll agree to disagree. I've got better things to do than have a long protracted debate about this, like watching the cricket.

It's £1300 too much to spend. As in don't ever get married if you are a man, unless you want to be bled dry come divorce (which happens for 1 in 2-3 marriages) or have children. From a legal point of view, the odds are well stacked against men.

That's means at least two thirds of women are not applicable regarding divorce. One in three. Get it. As for children, I'm saying nothing. I've already it many times before. But do carry on. I look forward to your next installment, but now I have rewind to find out the last two wicket losses in the Lancashire Thunder vs Surrey Stars KIA Womens Super League (channel 404 on Sky). That'll be £50 for the inconvenience. Cheques are acceptable.
jra

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Vicky wrote:
Making sleekit posts and trying to play the Admins off against each other, is never a good idea.

I could have mentioned this weeks ago, but i kept quiet.

Some people just have to keep pushing their luck.

I actually dont know how any admin keep quiet in things like that. People fighting with themselves, backing them themselves up. They must know that you know.
Kizzie

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Prenuptial! Sorted... :laughing:

Although feeling the need for that in the first place, would probably have me looking elsewhere anyway.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm

jp761 wrote:Prenuptial! Sorted... :laughing:

Although feeling the need for that in the first place, would probably have me looking elsewhere anyway.

Keep brainstorming those hypotheticals.
Cobs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive