DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
jp761 wrote:Prenuptial! Sorted... :laughing:

Although feeling the need for that in the first place, would probably have me looking elsewhere anyway.

Keep brainstorming those hypotheticals.
Indeed, never happened to me and it's not likely to. I wouldn't get myself in that predicament, she'd be long gone before that point. How about you, ever felt the need for a prenuptial?
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ead#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

Postby bar guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Of course you needed to. How the hell do you expect any one to know what you mean otherwise? It wasn't at all obvious.
Some/most women doesn't excuse it. Some/most is still a shitty view. Most women are decent human beings, like most men.

I love how it's ok for you to take things literally all the time, but when you think I'm doing it, you feel like you're talking to a 5 year old. :wubwub:

Not obvious it seems to you. There's the difference. You seem to need to be spoon fed.

If I was in a pub with you right now, I would have walked away already, as in we'll agree to disagree. I've got better things to do than have a long protracted debate about this, like watching the cricket.

Nah. He'd have touched your arm, told you how pretty you look, then offered you twenty quid for a blow job.
bar guest

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote::Hiya: faceache! Welcome to dogs.

Oh god no. Just when I thought all that boring shit had finished. Expect lots of posts waffling about how bad women have it and how anyone who disagrees must be an evil MRA. All we need now is Christa and Retford to join and we'll have the full set of moaning men and moaning women.

Faceache isn't even in the same league as your Retfords, Christas and Piskies! :gigglesnshit:

She's not as bad I agree but she ain't far off. I wonder if she'll address the accusations that she only seems to target men on there, not the women who do it to women, or explain why she didn't seem to have a problem with the slut shaming that ran throughout the kidnapped model thread. I suppose now's her chance to show she isn't as bad!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:53 pm

cobaye22 wrote:

Although feeling the need for that in the first place, would probably have me looking elsewhere anyway.

I love your photo of the little bird (sparrow) on a branch. Beautiful.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:05 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Of course you needed to. How the hell do you expect any one to know what you mean otherwise? It wasn't at all obvious.
Some/most women doesn't excuse it. Some/most is still a shitty view. Most women are decent human beings, like most men.

I love how it's ok for you to take things literally all the time, but when you think I'm doing it, you feel like you're talking to a 5 year old. :wubwub:

Not obvious it seems to you. There's the difference. You seem to need to be spoon fed.

If I was in a pub with you right now, I would have walked away already, as in we'll agree to disagree. I've got better things to do than have a long protracted debate about this, like watching the cricket.

It's £1300 too much to spend. As in don't ever get married if you are a man, unless you want to be bled dry come divorce (which happens for 1 in 2-3 marriages) or have children. From a legal point of view, the odds are well stacked against men.

That's means at least two thirds of women are not applicable regarding divorce. One in three. Get it. As for children, I'm saying nothing. I've already it many times before. But do carry on. I look forward to your next installment, but now I have rewind to find out the last two wicket losses in the Lancashire Thunder vs Surrey Stars KIA Womens Super League (channel 404 on Sky). That'll be £50 for the inconvenience. Cheques are acceptable.

Not at all obvious. You were replying to a post discussing hypocritical women. There was no hint you were discussing women on DS only. And as I said before, even if you did mean the women of DS, it's still a ridiculous post.

You're trying to wriggle out of it, all semantics and this what I really meant. You were discussing never getting married, because you'll be bled dry. That doesn't relate to only the women who get divorced.

We wouldn't be having a discussion in the pub. At all.
NastyNickers

Postby creamcheese » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Do you ever sit and wonder what the oddballs of DS look like?
creamcheese

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Hobbit Twat is such a fucking hypocrite. She's happy to accuse Keyser of harassment or call him a load of other names yet is too stupid to realise she's doing her own harassment to him. I always knew she was a spiteful cunt but we can add dumb to the list now too.

Postby Cobs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:

I love your photo of the little bird (sparrow) on a branch. Beautiful.

I edgily signed up with a pic of Edouard Daladier, but changed it on a whim one day to make a joke to Vicky.
Cobs

Postby jra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:26 pm

bar guest wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Nah. He'd have touched your arm, told you how pretty you look, then offered you twenty quid for a blow job.

Oh do shut up.
jra

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Vicky wrote:
Keyser wrote:Nah you just hold a grudge that is quite frankly incredible - I apologised time and time gain for swearing at you ONCE when pissed - you and your new bestest chum Hobbitbitch have somehow twisted that into a great vendetta - it was two years ago - stop insulting my friends like Charlie.

But you have power as a mod.

Hardly a level playing field is it? :again?:

Now you listen and you listen good, i carried on talking to you on here after you called me a cunt, but i finally got sick of the petulant outbursts and the way you always play the victim.

For a man of your age, it's pathetic.

Do you actually have a backbone?

The only people who still buy into the "Keyser is a nice guy" are those who are as thick as mince. You're a nasty, manipulative, creep.

Oh and anymore smart arsed remarks about Hobbit being my bestest chum and i'll stick your name on the banned members list, faster than you can blink.

:thumbsup:

Oh dear - talk about a grudge.

You hold all the cards of course - as I say hardly a level playing field. :again?:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Don't attempt to dox people Grape Ape guest.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

What does it have to do with you?
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Keyser wrote:

Because you are always banging on about 'poor old me being picked on by the mods' (on all forums), yet they've allowed that to happen. Doesn't look like you're being picked on to me.

Previous

Return to The Archive