DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 63

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm

You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.[/quote]

:thumbsup:[/quote]

That was not me and you damn well know it!

I log in with the same IP address every time I post on here.

The quote went wrong - but that was a rebut to Victoria! :shake head:
Last edited by charlie on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlie

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Of course you needed to. How the hell do you expect any one to know what you mean otherwise? It wasn't at all obvious.
Some/most women doesn't excuse it. Some/most is still a shitty view. Most women are decent human beings, like most men.

I love how it's ok for you to take things literally all the time, but when you think I'm doing it, you feel like you're talking to a 5 year old. :wubwub:

Not obvious it seems to you. There's the difference. You seem to need to be spoon fed.

If I was in a pub with you right now, I would have walked away already, as in we'll agree to disagree. I've got better things to do than have a long protracted debate about this, like watching the cricket.

It's £1300 too much to spend. As in don't ever get married if you are a man, unless you want to be bled dry come divorce (which happens for 1 in 2-3 marriages) or have children. From a legal point of view, the odds are well stacked against men.

That's means at least two thirds of women are not applicable regarding divorce. One in three. Get it. As for children, I'm saying nothing. I've already it many times before. But do carry on. I look forward to your next installment, but now I have rewind to find out the last two wicket losses in the Lancashire Thunder vs Surrey Stars KIA Womens Super League (channel 404 on Sky). That'll be £50 for the inconvenience. Cheques are acceptable.

Not at all obvious. You were replying to a post discussing hypocritical women. There was no hint you were discussing women on DS only. And as I said before, even if you did mean the women of DS, it's still a ridiculous post.

You're trying to wriggle out of it, all semantics and this what I really meant. You were discussing never getting married, because you'll be bled dry. That doesn't relate to only the women who get divorced.

We wouldn't be having a discussion in the pub. At all.

I'm losing the will to live with this. Maybe some posts could have be worded better, but it's no big deal, even though you appear to want to make it so.

Apparently I can't I spell favoritism. I don't know which thread that was in right now. That would be a typo or the American spelling. I'm picked up on that.

Somebody claims I'd offer these two women in the bar £20 for a blowjob. As if.

This is the bullshit I have to deal with.

And the cricket is still on.

I'll say this. You certainly live up to your user name and the BIB is white noise to you.
jra

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

What does it have to do with you?

Because you are always banging on about 'poor old me being picked on by the mods' (on all forums), yet they've allowed that to happen. Doesn't look like you're being picked on to me.

Eh?

Picked on by who?

The mods on DS don't discriminate - they ban people if they are reported no matter what is said and in what context.

As for here unfortunate that I fell out with Vicky but I can't do fuck all about that - people will remember what things were like when I first joined and so I have nothing more to say.

Who the hell are you by the way?

I like to know who I am talking to especially as I will be banned tomorrow morning.
Keyser

Postby Amusedguest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Gruesome twosome, a match made in heaven.

:irony:
Amusedguest

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:he did the same the other day, accused them of being my chum because we agreed about something

fucksake you don't have to be 'pals' to see something that is staring you in the face - the harassment thing isn't really the issue, it's his continued denials and making out that his victims are liars that pisses me off

Oh fuck off you nasty little cunt. You're so full of shit and it's obvious to many that you and Vam love a bit of sucking up/ ass kissing. Some people may fall for it but many of us can see exactly what you're like.

Keyser- ignore the lying bitch she'll try and bait you into getting banned and she's really really not worth it.

Postby Grape Ape » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Stooo wrote:Don't attempt to dox people Grape Ape guest.

No probs. I would never posts anyone's name or address. I thought the thing was okay to mention as it's on their DS profile and they post links to it in their posts quite frequently but you're right, better not.
Grape Ape

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Grape Ape wrote:
Stooo wrote:Don't attempt to dox people Grape Ape guest.

No probs. I would never posts anyone's name or address. I thought the thing was okay to mention as it's on their DS profile and they post links to it in their posts quite frequently but you're right, better not.

Thank you :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

What a fucking sad prick.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Keyser wrote:

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

:thumbsup:

:yikes:

oh dear

wonder how the gruesome twosome will spin this

and exactly how long they have been doing it for

You know absolutely nothing - so fuck off you nasty little bitch!

I have done absolutely nothing to Victoria - but yet she has this grudge because of my friendship with Keyser.

Go on ban me Victoria - do your worst - but it's quite frankly pathetic how you're spinning this because of this grudge you have with Keyser over something that happened yonks ago.

If anyone's a gruesome twosome, it's you two!

Nobody outside of Keyser, my friends, family and work colleagues knows fuck all about me, or Keyser come to that - so if anyone wants to believe what strangers think they know about us, then carry on - but it's a shame if they do, because I'm a good person who works hard and cares about those close to me.
charlie

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:he did the same the other day, accused them of being my chum because we agreed about something

fucksake you don't have to be 'pals' to see something that is staring you in the face - the harassment thing isn't really the issue, it's his continued denials and making out that his victims are liars that pisses me off

Oh fuck off you nasty little cunt. You're so full of shit and it's obvious to many that you and Vam love a bit of sucking up/ ass kissing. Some people may fall for it but many of us can see exactly what you're like.

Keyser- ignore the lying bitch she'll try and bait you into getting banned and she's really really not worth it.

Thank you - I have always tried to get on with everyone no matter what their political views on here - apparently that make me a 'manipulative creep'.

Go figure.
Keyser

Postby Kizzie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

That is just daft. I've known Charlie since I first joined in 2004. I don't know her as such, but she has always been OK. Her and K are nothing alike in any way, on forums anyway.
Kizzie

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:07 pm

charlie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

:thumbsup:

:yikes:

oh dear

wonder how the gruesome twosome will spin this

and exactly how long they have been doing it for

You know absolutely nothing - so fuck off you nasty little bitch!

I have done absolutely nothing to Victoria - but yet she has this grudge because of my friendship with Keyser.

Go on ban me Victoria - do your worst - but it's quite frankly pathetic how you're spinning this because of this grudge you have with Keyser over something that happened yonks ago.

If anyone's a gruesome twosome, it's you two!

Nobody outside of Keyser, my friends, family and work colleagues knows fuck all about me, or Keyser come to that - so if anyone wants to believe what strangers think they know about us, then carry on - but it's a shame if they do, because I'm a good person who works hard and cares about those close to me.

Well said - it's transparent and pathetic. :cuppaT:

Don't let the insults get to you Charlie - the anonymous cowards on here are the worst things about dogs and apart from this thread it's a cracking little forum - if a little brutal for those who are too sensitive. XXX
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

That is just daft. I've known Charlie since I first joined in 2004. I don't know her as such, but she has always been OK. Her and K are nothing alike in any way, on forums anyway.

Quite. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Thank you Feline. :smilin:

I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!
charlie

Next

Return to The Archive