DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
charlie wrote:I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!

Don't talk wet, have you even looked in the archives here? I'm not your nanny and I don't care about you.

At the moment my inbox is getting bombarded by Keys (and emails are posted to admin unless they contain promises of sex or cash viewers). I don't know what the drama is and I don't give a shit but I stand beside my fellow admin because they do and they don't want to close the place.

Have you spoken to bewildered police about forum wars on the other side of the country? Have you had some cunt turn up on your doorstep and take pictures, harass your neighbours and all of that sort of shit?

You and Keys need to fucking have a word with yourselves because I'm tired, hungry and wasting my life replying to toxic shit like this.

Toxic?

Two short messages bombarding?

Do me a fucking favour.

Good luck with the traffic then - 50% of it is slagging me off.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:You dont have to explain yourself to the trolls Charlie. It's fairly obvious why a friend would stand up for him, especially in light of the continued and ongoing attacks and slurs on him.I don't think some posters realise just how stupid they look when they talk about his alleged 'harassment', which sounds more like people falling out to be honest and yet have no problem with the never ending harassment of him on here.

:thumbsup:

:yikes:

oh dear

wonder how the gruesome twosome will spin this

and exactly how long they have been doing it for

Busted, for sure. But, tbf, they're probably not the only ones doing it.

I'll hold my hands up and say I've very, very, VERY occasionally posted as a Guest here. Either because I forgot to log in before typing the post, or simply because I couldn't be arsed with the inevitable (anonymous) rage the sight of my username elicits in some people, whenever I post an opinion in this thread.

I've never used a proxy and I've never done it to back myself up though. That's just plain weird :dunno:

When I read vams post here, all I see is someone trying to get in first. Afraid that they might be outed as someone who guest posts when they claim they never have. Then if she gets on the wrong side of a mod or admin and gets called out. She can revert back to this post where she admits to doing it, Really sly.

jp761 wrote:Hold on a sec, if the allegation is that Vicky lied about the Charlie as a guest stuff, then that wouldn't be great. But obviously, I have no clue what the actual truth is. I personally have always liked Vicky as a poster. It could have been a genuine mistake. Whether it's true what she said, or she lied, or made a genuine mistake. I personally think, it's best if everyone just shuts up about it now if there is anything to be discussed Stoo may well have discussions behind the scenes.

Mod JP?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

I didn't think that was allowed.

What does it have to do with you?

I think Charlie IS Keyser.

I said that I thought that a couple of weeks ago but the post wasn't let through. After the last couple of pages I'm even more convinced that they are. The style of writing and the angry abusive responses to any disagreement or criticism kinda gives it away.

I think you've given yourself away as a complete dunce.

What a load of paranoid rubbish.

Postby Stupid Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Guest wrote:I love your photo of the little bird (sparrow) on a branch. Beautiful.

I edgily signed up with a pic of Edouard Daladier, but changed it on a whim one day to make a joke to Vicky.

It's a little punk sparrow. Some parrots gave it a Mohican, so it's still edgy. Strange Little Bird.
Stupid Guest

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:
charlie wrote:I have to say, this is really upsetting and is tantamount to online harassment. Stooo, do something about it!

Don't talk wet, have you even looked in the archives here? I'm not your nanny and I don't care about you.

At the moment my inbox is getting bombarded by Keys (and emails are posted to admin unless they contain promises of sex or cash viewers). I don't know what the drama is and I don't give a shit but I stand beside my fellow admin because they do and they don't want to close the place.

Have you spoken to bewildered police about forum wars on the other side of the country? Have you had some cunt turn up on your doorstep and take pictures, harass your neighbours and all of that sort of shit?

You and Keys need to fucking have a word with yourselves because I'm tired, hungry and wasting my life replying to toxic shit like this.

Toxic?

Two short messages bombarding?

Do me a fucking favour.

Good luck with the traffic then - 50% of it is slagging me off.

Sort it out then, make your own message board and crack on. I did and most of the people who slagged me off aren't obviously online anymore and have closed their sites. If you feel that strongly then you should do it to me, seriously, crack on.

You don't get 5% btw, no-one gives a shit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Hold on a sec, if the allegation is that Vicky lied about the Charlie as a guest stuff, then that wouldn't be great. But obviously, I have no clue what the actual truth is. I personally have always liked Vicky as a poster. It could have been a genuine mistake. Whether it's true what she said, or she lied, or made a genuine mistake. I personally think, it's best if everyone just shuts up about it now if there is anything to be discussed Stoo may well have discussions behind the scenes.

Mod JP?

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Don't be a knob!
jp761

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:

At the moment my inbox is getting bombarded by Keys (and emails are posted to admin unless they contain promises of sex or cash, viewers). I don't know what the drama is and I don't give a shit but I stand beside my fellow admin because they do and they don't want to close the place.

No, it's pretty damn obvious that you couldn't give a shit about the lies your admin Vicky spouts!

It may not be the same kind of harassment that happens on your actual doorstep - but nonetheless it's denigration and is hurtful.

Great traffic for you though, eh?
charlie

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 pm

creamcheese wrote:Do you ever sit and wonder what the oddballs of DS look like?

Yes :gigglesnshit:

More so the regular posters rather than oddballs I guess.

Can't help it when you see the same screen names over and over again. Mine are probably cartoonish and bollocks but I see:

Stoatie as a bit scruffy, stubble, ironic superhero t shirt
Jra I see as tall for some reason, over 6ft
Anne, brown hair, a bit mumsy
Fairyprincess, rugby player build sitting in a dainty dress, somewhat dissatisfied with their lot in life
Doghouse riley, wears a shirt buttoned all the way up and a tie, every. single. day. (and not for work)

The 1000s of posts in a few days brigade, I just picture basements, seething anger and disgusting, piled up fast food detritus.

You? (nice post to lighten the mood a bit btw) :smilin:
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 pm

charlie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

At the moment my inbox is getting bombarded by Keys (and emails are posted to admin unless they contain promises of sex or cash, viewers). I don't know what the drama is and I don't give a shit but I stand beside my fellow admin because they do and they don't want to close the place.

No, it's pretty damn obvious that you couldn't give a shit about the lies your admin Vicky spouts!

It may not be the same kind of harassment that happens on your actual doorstep - but nonetheless it's denigration and is hurtful.

Yeah, it earns me a fortune :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1962070/the-palaeontology-thread#latest

How come Charlie is allowed to post on Keyser's behalf? She's done it a couple of times since 29.07.

What a fucking sad prick.

"This is still Keysers thread" "Keyser has asked me to tell you..."

Christ on a bike! That's fuckin tragic.

You are banned on DS. Either join up again as a pbu or let it go :brickwall:

PMSL! Seriously - you think there's something wrong with relaying a msg from a banned member?

No, you know there's nothing wrong with it - because as per usual, it's an excuse to have a go.

Crack on though, as it obviously highly amuses you.
charlie

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:23 pm

charlie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

teh lulz tho

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
charlie wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yeah, it earns me a fortune :roll:

So, if it's not the fortune that binds you to dogs - what is it then?

Because, it sure as hell isn't anything to do with the impartiality of the forum!!!
charlie

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm

charlie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a fucking sad prick.

"This is still Keysers thread" "Keyser has asked me to tell you..."

Christ on a bike! That's fuckin tragic.

You are banned on DS. Either join up again as a pbu or let it go :brickwall:

PMSL! Seriously - you think there's something wrong with relaying a msg from a banned member?

No, you know there's nothing wrong with it - because as per usual, it's an excuse to have a go.

Crack on though, as it obviously highly amuses you.

Let it go babe. :cuppaT:

Post on more productive areas of the forum like the science threads - you cannot win an argument with anonymous cowardly bagheads - by it's very nature it is like trying to catch smoke. :smilin:
Keyser

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
creamcheese wrote:Do you ever sit and wonder what the oddballs of DS look like?

Yes :gigglesnshit:

More so the regular posters rather than oddballs I guess.

Can't help it when you see the same screen names over and over again. Mine are probably cartoonish and bollocks but I see:

Stoatie as a bit scruffy, stubble, ironic superhero t shirt
Jra I see as tall for some reason, over 6ft
Anne, brown hair, a bit mumsy
Fairyprincess, rugby player build sitting in a dainty dress, somewhat dissatisfied with their lot in life
Doghouse riley, wears a shirt buttoned all the way up and a tie, every. single. day. (and not for work)

The 1000s of posts in a few days brigade, I just picture basements, seething anger and disgusting, piled up fast food detritus.

You? (nice post to lighten the mood a bit btw) :smilin:

I saw a pic of Stoatie on a Photobucket album of a DS meetup. He looked like I expected: nose ring, stubble, hair bleached - sort of like Simon Pegg if he'd been a rock journo. Droogiefret had an ex-forces look about him.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive