My 7 week old grandaughter just had 8 vaccinations :(

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

My 7 week old grandaughter just had 8 vaccinations :(

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:37 am

WTF? Since when did they vaccinate so young and since when did they give so many on the same day. Three actual injections with 7 vaccines in and one oral.

I'm not anti vaccinations, all my kids and grandkids have been vaccinated. I'm anti unsafe vaccinations and so many at one time are IMO (and many Drs, lawyers, judges etc opinions as well ) unsafe.

The older I have got the more I have realised that not everything the medical profession or pharmaceuticals companies do are in our interest. in fact, Drs just accept that vaccines are safe because pharma tells them they are. GPs do not have the time anymore to research or learn new things.

You are more likely to become damaged by the vaccine than the disease. Every year more and more vaccines are given, many for things that have a tiny risk.

Trouble is you are not allowed to question anything or you become an antivaxxer They have never done studies on vaccinated and unvaccinated children together to see if vaccines are harmful or work, how bizarre is that?
Kizzie

Re: My 7 week old grandaughter just had 8 vaccinations :(

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 am

Feline wrote:WTF? Since when did they vaccinate so young and since when did they give so many on the same day. Three actual injections with 7 vaccines in and one oral.

I'm not anti vaccinations, all my kids and grandkids have been vaccinated. I'm anti unsafe vaccinations and so many at one time are IMO (and many Drs, lawyers, judges etc opinions as well ) unsafe.

The older I have got the more I have realised that not everything the medical profession or pharmaceuticals companies do are in our interest. in fact, Drs just accept that vaccines are safe because pharma tells them they are. GPs do not have the time anymore to research or learn new things.

You are more likely to become damaged by the vaccine than the disease. Every year more and more vaccines are given, many for things that have a tiny risk.

Trouble is you are not allowed to question anything or you become an antivaxxer They have never done studies on vaccinated and unvaccinated children together to see if vaccines are harmful or work, how bizarre is that?

you haven't mentioned parents can pay to have the vaccines separately, which any parent would do if they were really that bothered. it would help other people if you could link to the articles or studies where the many Drs, lawyers, judges etc say they think a lot of vaccines at the same time are unsafe, or even just name them if you can't link.

have you got any examples of children definitely being damaged by the multi vaccines?

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:WTF? Since when did they vaccinate so young and since when did they give so many on the same day. Three actual injections with 7 vaccines in and one oral.

you haven't mentioned parents can pay to have the vaccines separately, which any parent would do if they were really that bothered. it would help other people if you could link to the articles or studies where the many Drs, lawyers, judges etc say they think a lot of vaccines at the same time are unsafe, or even just name them if you can't link.

have you got any examples of children definitely being damaged by the multi vaccines?

Yes, they can pay for them separately but then they have to be made aware that so many together can be harmful to want to do so. its also not just about having them separately there are other things involved.

If you are really interested then watch this Documentary it's not anti vax

We can all agree there’s nothing more important than the health and safety of our children…
Parents should be informed about both the benefits and the risks associated with vaccines — without pressure, propaganda, or agenda.

So we brought together more than 60 of the world’s foremost health experts to investigate both sides of this contentious debate to give you the science, the history, and the untold story… the REAL information you need to make an informed decision on how to best protect your child.

Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 am

The vaccine damage curts have paid out billions i America for vaccine damage.
There's all the proof you need.
The more vaccintated a population the unhealthy that population.
Vaccines compromise the immune system.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 am

Noooooooooooo, I don't agree, most of us "older" people have been vaccinated as babies for just about everything and we never got sick. I also had my children vaccinated and we never had any problems.
Have your kids vaccinated, it will give them immunity from very dangerous viruses that could kill them. No vaccination = no protection!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:05 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The vaccine damage curts have paid out billions i America for vaccine damage.
There's all the proof you need.
The more vaccintated a population the unhealthy that population.
Vaccines compromise the immune system.

This is it. You cannot sue the companies that make the vaccinations but you can take it to court and the courts can make a ruling for damages but it's all done in a way that does not reflect on the makers of the vaccinations.

“No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988,

They say, Vaccines are "Unavoidably Unsafe"

“The Committee has set forth Comment K in this bill because it intends that the principle in Comment K regarding ‘unavoidably unsafe’ products, i.e., those products which in the present state of human skill and knowledge cannot be made safe, apply to the vaccines covered in the bill and that such products not be the subject of liability in the tort system.” Id. , at 25–26.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/09-152.ZD.html
Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 am

Vaccines damage the immune system.
If you get measles chicken pox etc you then have lifetime immunity.
One injection for those diseases and you can never have lifetime immunity.
You can never repair that so you then have to have boosters to keep it working for the rest of your life.
Very few people bother so the herd immunity we hear about is a myth.
That applies to most vaccines.
As a kid I had a sugar cube polio vaccine and nothing else.
Polio and smallpox by the way were not gotten rid of through vaccination.
Massive slum clearance hygiene education and other stuff had virtually got rid of them before massvaccination.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 am

Vaccine Package Insert Warns of Autism Side Effect

A new study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that, “the people most likely to refuse to have their children vaccinated tend to be white, well-educated and affluent.” Talk about a waste of time…

They needed a study to figure this out?

Well educated people tend to read books, research papers and vaccine inserts. Unlike the un-educated masses, pharmaceutical-controlled media isn’t their “go-to” for research. Neither is Google or fuckin’ Wikipedia.

Pictured above is a warning from vaccine makers printed in black and white on their package insert. These tend to be read by the “educated.”

Considering that this vaccine (or any other for that matter) wasn’t res>>>>>> https://thepeopleschemist.com/vaccine-hidden-dangers/

People read the ingredients list on their beans but not on their vaccines.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 am

Holly wrote:Noooooooooooo, I don't agree, most of us "older" people have been vaccinated as babies for just about everything and we never got sick. I also had my children vaccinated and we never had any problems.
Have your kids vaccinated, it will give them immunity from very dangerous viruses that could kill them. No vaccination = no protection!

Not sure how old you are but when my kids were vaccinated they had three vaccinations, have you seen how many now?

Anyway, the docu is there for those interested. It is very interesting as is Vaxxed
Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 am

Here's what a child in the U.K is expected to have ....

These are the routine vaccinations that are offered free of charge on the NHS to all babies and children in the UK.
5-in-1 vaccine

Protects against: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio and Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
Given at: 8, 12 and 16 weeks of age
Read more about the 5-in-1 vaccine
Pneumococcal or pneumo jab (PCV)

Protects against: some types of pneumococcal infection
Given at: 8 weeks, 16 weeks and one year of age
Read more about the pneumococcal jab
Rotavirus vaccine

Protects against: rotavirus infection, a common cause of childhood diarrhoea and sickness
Given at: 8 and 12 weeks of age
Read more about the rotavirus vaccine
Men B vaccine

Protects against: meningitis (caused by meningococcal type B bacteria)
Given at: 8 weeks, 16 weeks and one year of age
Read more about the Men B vaccine.
Hib/Men C vaccine

Protects against: Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and meningitis caused by meningococcal group C bacteria
Given at: one year of age
Read more about the Hib/Men C vaccine.
MMR vaccine

Protects against: measles, mumps and rubella
Given at: one year and at three years and four months of age
Read more about the MMR jab
Children's flu vaccine

Protects against: flu
Given at: annually as a nasal spray in Sept/Oct for ages two, three and four and children in primary school years one, two and three
Read more about the flu vaccine for children
4-in-1 pre-school booster

Protects against: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and polio
Given at: three years and four months of age
Read more about the DTaP/IPV pre-school booster
HPV vaccine (girls only)

Protects against: cervical cancer
Given at: 12-13 years as two injections at least six months apart
Read more about the HPV vaccine
3-in-1 teenage booster

Protects against: tetanus, diphtheria and polio
Given at: 14 years
Read more about the 3-in-1 teenage booster
Men ACWY vaccine

Protects against: meningitis (caused by meningococcal types A, C, W and Y bacteria)
Given at: 14 years and new university students aged 19-25
Read more about the Men ACWY vaccine
Optional vaccinations

These vaccinations are offered on the NHS in addition to the routine programme to "at-risk" groups of babies and children.
Chickenpox vaccination
Protects against: chickenpox
Who needs it: siblings of children who have suppressed immune systems and are susceptible to chickenpox, for example because they're having cancer treatment or have had an organ transplant.
Given: from one year of age upwards. Children receive two doses of chickenpox vaccine given four to eight weeks apart.
Read more about the chickenpox jab
BCG (tuberculosis) vaccination
Protects against: tuberculosis (TB)
Who needs it: babies and children who have a high chance of coming into contact with tuberculosis
Given: from birth to 16 years of age
Read more about the BCG vaccine
Flu vaccination
Protects against: flu
Who needs it: children with certain medical conditions or a weakened immune system, which may put them at risk of complications from flu
Given: for children between the ages of six months and two years as a single jab every year in September/November. For children aged two to 17 years of age as a nasal spray every year in September/November
Read more about the nasal spray flu vaccine
Read more about the flu jab
Hepatitis B vaccination

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Vaccinatio ... edule.aspx
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 am

Many people think that they are healthy and no problems, yet never take into account allergies, autoimmune diseases and 1000 other things. Have a look on this site.

There are thousands of scientific studies in the medical literature on the dangers of vaccines.

http://medscienceresearch.com/
Kizzie

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 am

What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?

Before the middle of the last century, diseases like whooping cough, polio, measles, Haemophilus influenzae, and rubella struck hundreds of thousands of infants, children and adults in the U.S.. Thousands died every year from them. As vaccines were developed and became widely used, rates of these diseases declined until today most of them are nearly gone from our country.

Nearly everyone in the U.S. got measles before there was a vaccine, and hundreds died from it each year. Today, most doctors have never seen a case of measles.
More than 15,000 Americans died from diphtheria in 1921, before there was a vaccine. Only two cases of diphtheria have been reported to CDC between 2004 and 2014.
An epidemic of rubella (German measles) in 1964-65 infected 12½ million Americans, killed 2,000 babies, and caused 11,000 miscarriages. Since 2012, 15 cases of rubella were reported to CDC.

Given successes like these, it might seem reasonable to ask, “Why should we keep vaccinating against diseases that we will probably never see?” Here is why:

Vaccines don't just protect yourself.

Most vaccine-preventable diseases are spread from person to person. If one person in a community gets an infectious disease, he can spread it to others who are not immune. But a person who is immune to a disease because she has been vaccinated can’t get that disease and can’t spread it to others. The more people who are vaccinated, the fewer opportunities a disease has to spread.

More to read...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Even vaccinated people still get the illness the outbreak at Disney affected the vaccinated as well

This outbreak at a school also affected the vacinated.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00000359.htm

From December 9, 1983, to January 13, 1984, 21 cases of measles occurred in Sangamon County, Illinois.* Nine of the cases were confirmed serologically. The outbreak involved 16 high school students, all of whom had histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age documented in their school health records. Of the five remaining cases, four occurred in unvaccinated preschool children, two of whom were under 15 months of age, and one case occurred in a previously vaccinated college student (Figure 5).

The affected high school had 276 students and was in the same building as a junior high school with 135 students. A review of health records in the high school showed that all 411 students had documentation of measles vaccination on or after the first birthday, in accordance with Illinois law.
Kizzie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Holly wrote:What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations?

Before the middle of the last century, diseases like whooping cough, polio, measles, Haemophilus influenzae, and rubella struck hundreds of thousands of infants, children and adults in the U.S.. Thousands died every year from them. As vaccines were developed and became widely used, rates of these diseases declined until today most of them are nearly gone from our country.

Nearly everyone in the U.S. got measles before there was a vaccine, and hundreds died from it each year. Today, most doctors have never seen a case of measles.
More than 15,000 Americans died from diphtheria in 1921, before there was a vaccine. Only two cases of diphtheria have been reported to CDC between 2004 and 2014.
An epidemic of rubella (German measles) in 1964-65 infected 12½ million Americans, killed 2,000 babies, and caused 11,000 miscarriages. Since 2012, 15 cases of rubella were reported to CDC.

Given successes like these, it might seem reasonable to ask, “Why should we keep vaccinating against diseases that we will probably never see?” Here is why:

Vaccines don't just protect yourself.

Most vaccine-preventable diseases are spread from person to person. If one person in a community gets an infectious disease, he can spread it to others who are not immune. But a person who is immune to a disease because she has been vaccinated can’t get that disease and can’t spread it to others. The more people who are vaccinated, the fewer opportunities a disease has to spread.

More to read...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm

You must have missed my post about measles and smallpox.
These diseases were reduced to almost zero before vaccinating against them through better hygiene diet environment etc not long after the second world war ... then they started vaccinating against them.
Which vaccines workd and which don't?
Hard to say because there are no proper studies available.
I'm in my 60's and my generation did not go through mass vaccination.
Shingles in later life is becoming a huge problem for people who in earlier life were given the MMR type stuff.
Very very painful condition.

Do you know what all or any of the studies show for long term health regarding givng babies so many vaccines whilst still so young?
No you don't because there are no studies.
This is the study .... an experiment.
Otherwise doctors across the nation/world would have been asked to approach parents with a question that went something like .... we'd like to do some tests over ten and twenty year periods to see how mass vaccination affects children would you be willing to let us use your children?
Not many doctors would want to be put in that position or put parents in that position.
As far as smallpox goes 6% of the worlds population was vaccinated so it wasn't vaccination that got rid of or protected against it.
Measles vaccines are causing measles outbreaks.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Soon as a baby is born it gets the vitamin K shot.
The first attack on it's immune system.
Why?
Vitamin K helps the blood clot.
The pharma industry have deemed that all humans are born with a vit K deficiency.
This one shot is worth billions to the share holders.
The American pediatrics association have been trying to force the issue of stopping it or reducing it or giving it orally.
They reckon the does given is a thousand times to much and endangers the baby.
Humans are not born with a deficiency of vit K.
It's meant to be at those low levels for the first week of life.
Why?
When a baby comes into the world these days most places don't cut the cord immediately but leave it a while.
This is because they have discovered that as soon as the baby is out in the open billions of T helper cells surge from the cord into the baby.
They then flow to every part of the child through the blood checking and where possible repairing any faults and damage found.
The K shot thickens the babies blood to a hundred times that of an adult putting severe strain on the baby.
The worst bit is the T cells now have to swim through sludge instead of rapidly flowing through blood that has a low K count.
After the first week of life the K levels have risen to where they should be.
On the eith day the levels will be at their highest at any point in it's life.
How on earth did we ever survive without the K shot!
Hep B is another goiven to all children.
The child is not going to be having unprotected sex or sharing needles ... another money spinner in the billions.
These vaccines contain metals preservatives foriegn DNA and much more but of course they're all safe the multi trillion dollar pharma inustry says so.
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug