Transsexual

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Transsexual

Postby Markey mark » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Me and my missus went out for a drink last night , had a good night , got talking to this young lady in mid 20s, in the conversation she said she a Transsexual and had the full works , in fact I couldnt tell the difference , she was quite merry and said her family didn't accept him as a her , but one thing she said that she gay , because she likes men , I said surely if you are a her now you can't be gay , can you
Markey mark

Re: Transsexual

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Markey mark wrote:Me and my missus went out for a drink last night , had a good night , got talking to this young lady in mid 20s, in the conversation she said she a Transsexual and had the full works , in fact I couldnt tell the difference , she was quite merry and said her family didn't accept him as a her , but one thing she said that she gay , because she likes men , I said surely if you are a her now you can't be gay , can you

So were you "Gobsmacked" this person did not look like a Frankenstein monster and appeared quite normal. ?

Postby luddite » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 pm

I think I may be a cross dresser, I get really wound up when my trousers get too tight.

Boom boom! :canny:
luddite

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 pm

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I also watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show quite a lot and fancy women.

Do with that what you may :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Me and my missus went out for a drink last night , had a good night , got talking to this young lady in mid 20s, in the conversation she said she a Transsexual and had the full works , in fact I couldnt tell the difference , she was quite merry and said her family didn't accept him as a her , but one thing she said that she gay , because she likes men , I said surely if you are a her now you can't be gay , can you

So were you "Gobsmacked" this person did not look like a Frankenstein monster and appeared quite normal. ?[/quote

I was pissed even you would look normal at the time
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

So were you "Gobsmacked" this person did not look like a Frankenstein monster and appeared quite normal. ?[/quote

I was pissed even you would look normal at the time

So after a couple of drinks you lowered your inhibitions, did you come to any harm talking to this person ?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 am

i don't believe a word of markey's op.

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 am

Guest wrote:i don't believe a word of markey's op.

I know lot on forums are unbalanced, I haven't got to that stage yet
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:07 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:i don't believe a word of markey's op.

I know lot on forums are unbalanced, I haven't got to that stage yet

sure you haven't markey, sure you havent.

Postby Markey mark » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Spoke to a friend who new this transsexual I spoken too that Saturday night , she has been in prison for beating her girlfriends , she bisexual and herself has been beating up a few times for having sex with men , then telling after sex that she was once a man , apparently in Camden she well known for a trouble making and has been nicked many times for violence against men or woman and fight dirty . Suppose it doesn't matter of you have your meat and two veg cut off and grow a pair of tits , end of the day if your born a male , your a male
Markey mark

Postby Lambert » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Ahhaha! What a story, Mark.
Lambert

Postby Markey mark » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am

Lambert wrote:Ahhaha! What a story, Mark.

Perhaps you lived a sheltered life . Many of us nornal folk has seen life as it is . You can go to almost any pub in camden of a weekend and you can see every form of humans from trannys . Straights . Nudist . Yep theres one a club that that once a month have a nudist night . If your into swinging theres couple place you can go to . Theres a pub just down the road that a gay place . Downstairs bar they have little dark room were men will have sex infront of strangers . Disgusting. If you want to smoke dope yes theres a couple little clubs if your face is known . You can enter and smoke dope all night . But you need to live a life beyond forums to experience it. Seriously seeing or talking to a transexual in london bars is the norm just part of life . In what you havent a clue about
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 am

Markey mark wrote:

Perhaps you lived a sheltered life . Many of us nornal folk has seen life as it is . You can go to almost any pub in camden of a weekend and you can see every form of humans from trannys . Straights . Nudist . Yep theres one a club that that once a month have a nudist night . If your into swinging theres couple place you can go to . Theres a pub just down the road that a gay place . Downstairs bar they have little dark room were men will have sex infront of strangers . Disgusting. If you want to smoke dope yes theres a couple little clubs if your face is known . You can enter and smoke dope all night . But you need to live a life beyond forums to experience it. Seriously seeing or talking to a transexual in london bars is the norm just part of life . In what you havent a clue about

And?

Postby Markey mark » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Dear lambert

I really truely sorry for replying to your post as i did . Tottaly i am at fault . When i responded to your post this morning it was at work using my mobile . I didnt have my reading glasses and read your post wrong and thought it was someone you were someone else .
I cant apologised to you enogh
Markey mark

Postby Major » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Do not take any notice of their gang mentality Markey, they have not walked in your shoes or could have.

Being nasty on forums is their forte, otherwise gutless to your face,
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug