White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

A right load of bollocks...

White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

Postby Major » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:18 am

A white five-year-old girl was forced to live in Muslim foster homes where nobody spoke English and her carers took away her Christian cross and encouraged her to learn Arabic, it emerged today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4r2WPE8oP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

how terrible and cruel
Major
Twat.

Re: White 5 years old forced to live with muslims

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:54 am

Why are you starting NEW threads?
You have been asked very politely to NOT start NEW threads.
You agreed to this.
You then proceed to start new threads.

Postby Major » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:18 am

This is a important major report from a national newspaper which deserves the opportunity to be debated sensibly and openly by anyone who wishes to do such.

If management do not want this report to be debated then they can delete it if they so wish.

On the other other hand if anyone does not wish to debate it then they have that right.
Major
Twat.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 am

If that report is true and knowing Tower Hamlets and the agencies concerned, I doubt it isn't far from it, then it's a disgraceful state of affairs.

One question I would like to ask though, why is the child in care at all? - it appears she has a mother and an extended family :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:Why are you starting NEW threads?
You agreed to this.

This.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Trapper John wrote:If that report is true and knowing Tower Hamlets and the agencies concerned, I doubt it isn't far from it, then it's a disgraceful state of affairs.

One question I would like to ask though, why is the child in care at all? - it appears she has a mother and an extended family :dunno:

Perhaps the family is full of dysfunctional scum who couldn't care for a fly never mind a child.

In other words, we don't know.

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:10 pm

it's disgusting, many years ago used to foster children and still know many that still do to this day , I have heard few stories from them very fimmilar, with tower hamlets council anything possible
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Stooo wrote:Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?

Happens all the time , many of my old friends that still foster , few of them had taken Muslim boys , and in most cases each foster parent have called their local social services and ask them to take the boys back , because the disrespected the woman fosters, one friend whom fostered a Muslim boy was beaten black and blue , the boy was trying to control her telling her to cover herself up .
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:Any idea about how many white Christian foster parents take in kids from other religions?

Happens all the time ,

Yep. Kid has a homelessness problem (parents arrested, mum escaping violence, all sorts of reasons). Kid is scared and needs shelter now. Childrens' homes are full and this kid needs full-time care so you put them in the full time care of properly vetted and approved foster parents. I'd imagine that there are daily social worker visits and constant meetings in these situations but you know more about this field than I ever will Markey.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Happens all the time ,

Yep. Kid has a homelessness problem (parents arrested, mum escaping violence, all sorts of reasons). Kid is scared and needs shelter now. Childrens' homes are full and this kid needs full-time care so you put them in the full time care of properly vetted and approved foster parents. I'd imagine that there are daily social worker visits and constant meetings in these situations but you know more about this field than I ever will Markey.

It's not a nice situation for the children in need , but really thing that really disgust me there's a few people that foster just for the money , when they are vetted they tell social services what social services what to hear , soon they have Forster children these people are out to get what money they can get , instead of the child's needs . The last two children I foster one was 7 years old and his mum was a alcoholic and drug user , she would get him to break into people homes so she could feed her habits, the girl was 11 again her mum was a drug user and her mum started to prostitute her out to her male friends , she was the most differcult child I ever had . Both are now married with their own kids .

Then same with social workers some were great and more were useless didn't care . They do fuck up to much and get away with it ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Markey mark wrote:it's disgusting, many years ago used to foster children and still know many that still do to this day , I have heard few stories from them very fimmilar, with tower hamlets council anything possible

fucking hell, markey, every story that pops up you've either seen it, done it, or know the geezer that owns it!

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Guest wrote:Why are you starting NEW threads?
You agreed to this.

You clearly have a problem, with people knowing about this disgusting story. Forget the messenger, no infidel child should ever be placed with a Muslim family trying to indoctrinate said child into their vile religion. Trying to make the poor girl speak fucking Arabic instead of her native tongue, and you'd rather that was swept under the carpet? Trash, the same trash who wanted to cover up Rotherham, Rochdale etc to preserve bullshit 'community relations'.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:it's disgusting, many years ago used to foster children and still know many that still do to this day , I have heard few stories from them very fimmilar, with tower hamlets council anything possible

fucking hell, markey, every story that pops up you've either seen it, done it, or know the geezer that owns it!

www.reddit.com/r/nothingeverhappens
Puzzler

Postby Markey mark » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:

I live and work like millions do in a community full of different characters,
Markey mark

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms