DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

When people tell me something in private it stays private between us.

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:We are all thinking of you MrsP. X

Brainless and untrue platitudes like that piss me off. People only 'think about you' for as long as it takes to write it, and then they're off thinking about Eastenders or some shit.

You're a miserable little cunt aren't you. Mrs P is a good poster and even if you have no empathy others will do.

U know who will be probably sending flirty messages now she's vulnerable.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about my mental health prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

If only you were done. Time and again you flounce and then come running back for more. Can't you see how stupid it makes you look?

Now we all know not everything stays private. YOU told Charlie stuff which she has gone on to mention or illude to. YOU were the person banging on about unrequited love on a public forum. YOU were the person who just wouldn't let if lie and so Vicky had to do something. YOU need to take some responsibility.

I actually take no pleasure whatsoever in you getting wound up. I am just so bored with your self pity party. It is always someone else's fault.

So many people have horrifically hard lives, they ask for help and they take it. The difference is that you don't. That is why I and many others are fed up, you just won't help yourself. You've had more lives than the average cat. But you'll never change, I don't think you actually want to. :flog:

Postby jp761 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.
Good point, I was about to mention this. I can't recall exactly whet Keyser said to Sam, can't be arsed to look, someone can remind me if they feel the need. But like you say there were others, I do recall a few people being quite nasty to Sam, when Sam had that meltdown, some guests and maybe one or two members. And Holly called him a wanker. My view is mention them all, or don't mention anyone.

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about it. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

Good point, I was about to mention this. I can't recall exactly whet Keyser said to Sam, can't be arsed to look, someone can remind me if they feel the need. But like you say there were others, I do recall a few people being quite nasty to Sam, when Sam had that meltdown, some guests and maybe one or two members. And Holly called him a wanker. My view is mention them all, or don't mention anyone.

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.

Good post.

It wasn't so long ago Keyser made a drunken post about a colostomy bag that was then deleted. That was just as unpleasant as Sam's cancer remark in many ways. More so even, as he doesn't have autism and is considerably older.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote::twirl: Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch!!! :twirl:

Welcome to a new regular feature on everyone's favorite Long Term Labour Voter!!! Yes Luckylegs is back from sulking after being jailed for Nazi cheerleading and is back on form!!! Starting from scratch because DS' search feature is more complicated that Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice... I begin the search for consistancy here!!!

"I don't know but it is far too late to ask those questions I have been asking them for 40 years, or to hold the Government of the day to account and it was Labour for 13 years".

Okay... we can start with a guess at Luckylegs age here... keep in mind this is a Long Term Labour Voter who has previously claimed to have started voting much more recently... 40 years of asking questions about the EU... assuming this deep analysis started at 18 this puts Lucky at roughly 58.

Also note that any complaints about the government MUST be deflected to Labour... because guess who, as a Long Term Labour Voter, voted for them... make sense.... maybe it will over time as the Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch continues!!!

No you are full of shit as usual.

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Keys...do you think you're the only one who regularly gets random shite lobbed at them here? :roll: Do you?

The thing that surprises me most about you is how quickly you seem to forget and just dismiss/insult the many people who have shown you kindness in the past. Bottom line is: if people aren't fawning around you and telling you what a great bloke you are, that shitty fucking petulant attitude of yours kicks in.

Remember how I used to take your side for months on end, and got a whole load of relentless grief as a result? Didn't bother me, of course; I sensed a certain vulnerability about you, so just carried on being on your side, regardless. I was one of the several people who messaged DS Admin, to ask them to revoke 2 of your bans, btw.

How about all the times I took on GDJ whenever I saw him being a petty little dickhead towards you, by spitefully flaunting his thing with Safi? He tried to play it subtle and oh-so-innocent, but he's simply not bright enough. I saw clear through his (& her) BS, and defended you to the hilt over it all. I think you know what happened each and every time I did that - yep, yet more grief came my way. Which, again, didn't bother me at all.

All of that pales into insignificance, when I saw how you've treated Vic. For reasons i won't get into, THAT bothered me. Then, your self-appointed PR mouthpiece pitched up here, and started behaving like an arsey, hyper-defensive, mean-tempered lush around anyone who uttered a word of criticism against you - especially Vic. THAT bothered me too. So, I finally gave up on you :dunno: Simple as that.

TLDR? OK...I think you've run out of skirts to hide behind, Keys.
Vam

Postby Keyser So-So » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

None of this has had anything to do with me but looks like I wasn't that wrong all along.
Keyser So-So

Postby Grape Ape » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Vam wrote:Keys...do you think you're the only one who regularly gets random shite lobbed at them here? :roll: Do you?

The thing that surprises me most about you is how quickly you seem to forget and just dismiss/insult the many people who have shown you kindness in the past. Bottom line is: if people aren't fawning around you and telling you what a great bloke you are, that shitty fucking petulant attitude of yours kicks in.

Remember how I used to take your side for months on end, and got a whole load of relentless grief as a result? Didn't bother me, of course; I sensed a certain vulnerability about you, so just carried on being on your side, regardless. I was one of the several people who messaged DS Admin, to ask them to revoke 2 of your bans, btw.

How about all the times I took on GDJ whenever I saw him being a petty little dickhead towards you, by spitefully flaunting his thing with Safi? He tried to play it subtle and oh-so-innocent, but he's simply not bright enough. I saw clear through his (& her) BS, and defended you to the hilt over it all. I think you know what happened each and every time I did that - yep, yet more grief came my way. Which, again, didn't bother me at all.

All of that pales into insignificance, when I saw how you've treated Vic. For reasons i won't get into, THAT bothered me. Then, your self-appointed PR mouthpiece pitched up here, and started behaving like an arsey, hyper-defensive, mean-tempered lush around anyone who uttered a word of criticism against you - especially Vic. THAT bothered me too. So, I finally gave up on you :dunno: Simple as that.

:thumbsup: Well said.
Grape Ape

Postby bogtrotter » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about it. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.

Given Sams history on DS and now on here it would be doing him a big favour by banning him. The same scenario is just going to be played out time and time again, and that won't be of any help to him if he is genuine.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Vam wrote:Keys...do you think you're the only one who regularly gets random shite lobbed at them here? :roll: Do you?

Well said Vam.

You blindly defended Keyser, not knowing what had gone on behind the scenes in many cases. Let's hope you've learnt a little from this and now realise he isn't so innocent after all. Maybe GDJ and others have wound him up...Maybe they had good reason. Perhaps it was the only way to get through to him? Ever thought of that?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Oh just fuck off with all the me me me drivel. No one falls for it or hardly anyone with a brain cell. You're only being backed here because you and the others have the same enemy. And do you know how sad that is that you have enemies on a forum lol

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote::twirl: Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch!!! :twirl:

Welcome to a new regular feature on everyone's favorite Long Term Labour Voter!!! Yes Luckylegs is back from sulking after being jailed for Nazi cheerleading and is back on form!!! Starting from scratch because DS' search feature is more complicated that Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice... I begin the search for consistancy here!!!

"I don't know but it is far too late to ask those questions I have been asking them for 40 years, or to hold the Government of the day to account and it was Labour for 13 years".

Okay... we can start with a guess at Luckylegs age here... keep in mind this is a Long Term Labour Voter who has previously claimed to have started voting much more recently... 40 years of asking questions about the EU... assuming this deep analysis started at 18 this puts Lucky at roughly 58.

Also note that any complaints about the government MUST be deflected to Labour... because guess who, as a Long Term Labour Voter, voted for them... make sense.... maybe it will over time as the Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch continues!!!

No you are full of shit as usual.

Lol!!! This feature will keep rolling :canny:
Odessa Steps

Postby Vam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh just fuck off with all the me me me drivel. No one falls for it or hardly anyone with a brain cell. You're only being backed here because you and the others have the same enemy. And do you know how sad that is that you have enemies on a forum lol

He mentioned me; I replied.

You seem agitated. Hit the 'off' switch and watch that blood pressure of yours. :smilin:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Fuck off Vam, gdj tried to be nice to Dino boy, who then harassed safi and asked her to dump him and when she didn't called her a cunt. Like keyser would ever have a chance with safi, a jobless, Alki loser. He manipulated her and became abusive . She did the right thing and cut him loose,

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive