DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:Keys...do you think you're the only one who regularly gets random shite lobbed at them here? :roll: Do you?

The thing that surprises me most about you is how quickly you seem to forget and just dismiss/insult the many people who have shown you kindness in the past. Bottom line is: if people aren't fawning around you and telling you what a great bloke you are, that shitty fucking petulant attitude of yours kicks in.

Remember how I used to take your side for months on end, and got a whole load of relentless grief as a result? Didn't bother me, of course; I sensed a certain vulnerability about you, so just carried on being on your side, regardless. I was one of the several people who messaged DS Admin, to ask them to revoke 2 of your bans, btw.

How about all the times I took on GDJ whenever I saw him being a petty little dickhead towards you, by spitefully flaunting his thing with Safi? He tried to play it subtle and oh-so-innocent, but he's simply not bright enough. I saw clear through his (& her) BS, and defended you to the hilt over it all. I think you know what happened each and every time I did that - yep, yet more grief came my way. Which, again, didn't bother me at all.

All of that pales into insignificance, when I saw how you've treated Vic. For reasons i won't get into, THAT bothered me. Then, your self-appointed PR mouthpiece pitched up here, and started behaving like an arsey, hyper-defensive, mean-tempered lush around anyone who uttered a word of criticism against you - especially Vic. THAT bothered me too. So, I finally gave up on you :dunno: Simple as that.

TLDR? OK...I think you've run out of skirts to hide behind, Keys.

Oh just fuck off with all the me me me drivel. No one falls for it or hardly anyone with a brain cell. You're only being backed here because you and the others have the same enemy. And do you know how sad that is that you have enemies on a forum lol

Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

Postby Lambert » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:We are all thinking of you MrsP. X

Brainless and untrue platitudes like that piss me off. People only 'think about you' for as long as it takes to write it, and then they're off thinking about Eastenders or some shit.

You're a miserable little cunt aren't you. Mrs P is a good poster and even if you have no empathy others will do.

What I said is true, though. And I didn't say she wasn't a good poster.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote::twirl: Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch!!! :twirl:

Welcome to a new regular feature on everyone's favorite Long Term Labour Voter!!! Yes Luckylegs is back from sulking after being jailed for Nazi cheerleading and is back on form!!! Starting from scratch because DS' search feature is more complicated that Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice... I begin the search for consistancy here!!!

"I don't know but it is far too late to ask those questions I have been asking them for 40 years, or to hold the Government of the day to account and it was Labour for 13 years".

Okay... we can start with a guess at Luckylegs age here... keep in mind this is a Long Term Labour Voter who has previously claimed to have started voting much more recently... 40 years of asking questions about the EU... assuming this deep analysis started at 18 this puts Lucky at roughly 58.

Also note that any complaints about the government MUST be deflected to Labour... because guess who, as a Long Term Labour Voter, voted for them... make sense.... maybe it will over time as the Luckylegs is Full of Shit Watch continues!!!

No you are full of shit as usual.

But Lucky Legs really is full of shit, to be fair.
Lambert

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 am

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

When people tell me something in private it stays private between us.

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.
Good point, I was about to mention this. I can't recall exactly whet Keyser said to Sam, can't be arsed to look, someone can remind me if they feel the need. But like you say there were others, I do recall a few people being quite nasty to Sam, when Sam had that meltdown, some guests and maybe one or two members. And Holly called him a wanker. My view is mention them all, or don't mention anyone.

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about it. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.

Yes I did, but let me tell you something, if Sam would tell people in RL that he hates his family and he wants to kill them to get their money, being called a wanker would be the least of his worries.
I do believe that despite Sam's autism, he does know right from wrong.

Dogs is not known for being a sensitive,fluffy, tactful, supportive or diplomatic forum ( this thread alone proves it ) therefore I don't thing it's the right forum for Sam.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:30 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.

That's right, he wasn't alone, I reached the end of my patience too ...and some cowardly guests like you, use a delicate subject like the Sam thingy to score cheap points...Why not log in and give us your "Oh so carrying opinion"...? I tell you why, cos you're a shit stirring, kick seeking bastard . People like you don't give a shit about Sam at all, you use him to get your cheap entertainment....Arsehole!!!...so YOU STFU :dafinger:...I'm sick of you hypocritical dicks pretending to care, when you really couldn't give a shit.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 am

Vam wrote:Keys...do you think you're the only one who regularly gets random shite lobbed at them here? :roll: Do you?

The thing that surprises me most about you is how quickly you seem to forget and just dismiss/insult the many people who have shown you kindness in the past. Bottom line is: if people aren't fawning around you and telling you what a great bloke you are, that shitty fucking petulant attitude of yours kicks in.

Remember how I used to take your side for months on end, and got a whole load of relentless grief as a result? Didn't bother me, of course; I sensed a certain vulnerability about you, so just carried on being on your side, regardless. I was one of the several people who messaged DS Admin, to ask them to revoke 2 of your bans, btw.

How about all the times I took on GDJ whenever I saw him being a petty little dickhead towards you, by spitefully flaunting his thing with Safi? He tried to play it subtle and oh-so-innocent, but he's simply not bright enough. I saw clear through his (& her) BS, and defended you to the hilt over it all. I think you know what happened each and every time I did that - yep, yet more grief came my way. Which, again, didn't bother me at all.

All of that pales into insignificance, when I saw how you've treated Vic. For reasons i won't get into, THAT bothered me. Then, your self-appointed PR mouthpiece pitched up here, and started behaving like an arsey, hyper-defensive, mean-tempered lush around anyone who uttered a word of criticism against you - especially Vic. THAT bothered me too. So, I finally gave up on you :dunno: Simple as that.

TLDR? OK...I think you've run out of skirts to hide behind, Keys.

Vam, since I'm on a roll today :mrgreen: Here it goes.

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? You saw what was going on. Would you compere Kayser with that creepy, irritating, nasty, snide, vile troll? Would he even get close to her??? How many years did I put up with that irritant? You were around, you saw it all, I'm sure you will remember. So lets not get over hysterical about far lesser shit :ooer:

Anyway, just my take on things..I remember YOU getting shit on a daily basis, which made me cringe, I used to... and still do disallow posts I consider over the top. I do that with other members too, they will never know cos I don't seek a pat on the shoulder, I just hate mass bullying, end of!... not that many cared when it happened to me :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:03 am

Keyser wrote:People keep bringing up the distant past to cause trouble and it obviously works.

Welcome to my world.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:06 am

Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shocked guest wrote:The biggest shock for me is that keyser and charlie are two different people. Their constant fawning was so full on I was convinced they were both the same sad fucker trying to make himself look popular :ooer:

A better match for him. Less high maintenance and not obese like Safi.

Why do you care what Safi looks like?

They are superficial maybe.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:49 am

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

Good point, I was about to mention this. I can't recall exactly whet Keyser said to Sam, can't be arsed to look, someone can remind me if they feel the need. But like you say there were others, I do recall a few people being quite nasty to Sam, when Sam had that meltdown, some guests and maybe one or two members. And Holly called him a wanker. My view is mention them all, or don't mention anyone.

Whether it's disgraceful or not is open for debate. Some people still appear to think, that Sam is a troll. And the stuff he said about cancer and his family, it is somewhat understandable that someone would reply aggressively to that stuff. But other people such as myself, and others, can see the autism and understand at least a bit about it. Autism meltdowns etc You can't really berate someone all that much, if they don't understand Sam at all.

There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

:hand:

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:00 am

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

Oh just go away, shit stirring idiot :roll: You don't give a fuck about Sam, you just want to score points behind the scene and create drama or your own entertainment :off head:

...but you know what? You just convinced me that it would be better for Sam not to post here, for his own good.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:09 am

Guest wrote:There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

After he had wished cancer on his stepbrother and violent death on his family.

Point scoring using Sam just shows you up for what you are.
Keyser

Postby Word on the Street » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:22 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

That's right, he wasn't alone, I reached the end of my patience too ...and some cowardly guests like you, use a delicate subject like the Sam thingy to score cheap points...Why not log in and give us your "Oh so carrying opinion"...? I tell you why, cos you're a shit stirring, kick seeking bastard . People like you don't give a shit about Sam at all, you use him to get your cheap entertainment....Arsehole!!!...so YOU STFU :dafinger:...I'm sick of you hypocritical dicks pretending to care, when you really couldn't give a shit.

I agree with you. This may not get past the approval filter but I genuinely think a couple of members here pretend to care about Vicky and her hospital visit or the problem she has with Keyser but really they do it for purely selfish reasons-
1) to have a little protection on here from someone in power 2) to get at Keyser by dragging shit up and making out it's out of concern for Vicky 3) to try and stir things up enough and twist things to help get Charlie banned- not because she's really done anything worse than others here, more just to get at Keyser.
Word on the Street

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:31 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

Why are you surprised. People point scored by dragging up your spat with Vic and involving Charlie to make out she's called Vicky a liar when she did nothing of the sort. Can't believe no one else picked them up on it.

When you have posters like Hobbit Feet stoop this low you just know their don't give a fuck about Sam, or Vicky- it's all just point scoring, this time against you. You must see this by now?

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:42 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Why are you surprised. People point scored by dragging up your spat with Vic and involving Charlie to make out she's called Vicky a liar when she did nothing of the sort. Can't believe no one else picked them up on it.

When you have posters like Hobbit Feet stoop this low you just know their don't give a fuck about Sam, or Vicky- it's all just point scoring, this time against you. You must see this by now?

Yes Charlie did call me a liar and she did it several times and did Keyser ever tell her to stop it and drop the subject.. NO.

Due to the fact i'm not the "Complete Bitch or Cunt" Keyser called me, i reduced Charlie's ban, even though i didn't have too.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:43 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Feel good does it?

Hound you?

And you showed your caring side?

Anyone with any sense would have either left him alone or been sensitive and constructive. But no, some posters got angry and frustrated and lashed out at him. Why anyone would have any sort of need to get emotionally involved is beyond me. The guy is clearly very unwell, admitted he'd stopped taking his medication and has a massive problem with his overwhelming emotions.

Yes, he is in the wrong place but that's no excuse for any lack of basic humanity.

Previous

Return to The Archive