DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:48 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't want to give my name for a reason. I don't want you hounding me, but I know plenty. Do you think you are the only one who talks to others on DS? Are you so nieve as to think people don't contact each other when they realise they all have something in common?

As for faux outrage, try harder. There are many concerned about Sam, people who aren't so self absorbed as yourself. I am one of them. He really is someone who needs help, as he has a medical condition he has had to cope with all his life. Not self inflicted health issues due to being weak willed. :cheers:

Real people? Shut ins? Who do you live with again? :doomed:

Pot, kettle. Glass houses and all that. :more beer:

Nah you know nothing and if you do then you are truly despicable to reveal confidences - that is the one thing I would never do, and you little digs about me prove what a true hypocrite you are.

Feel good does it?

When people tell me something in private it stays private between us.

Hound you?

No thanks - I have no interest in trolls like you although I am absolutely certain of who you are - I recognise the passive aggression.

It is faux outrage as you have not mentioned all the times I tried to give him advice and was not the only one to become unsure if he is just a WUM.

Anyway you have been fed enough - I hope you and your ilk are happy now I am done.

The way you responded to Sam was disgraceful although you weren't alone. Some people just don't know when to stfu.

That's right, he wasn't alone, I reached the end of my patience too ...and some cowardly guests like you, use a delicate subject like the Sam thingy to score cheap points...Why not log in and give us your "Oh so carrying opinion"...? I tell you why, cos you're a shit stirring, kick seeking bastard . People like you don't give a shit about Sam at all, you use him to get your cheap entertainment....Arsehole!!!...so YOU STFU :dafinger:...I'm sick of you hypocritical dicks pretending to care, when you really couldn't give a shit.

And you showed your caring side?

Anyone with any sense would have either left him alone or been sensitive and constructive. But no, some posters got angry and frustrated and lashed out at him. Why anyone would have any sort of need to get emotionally involved is beyond me. The guy is clearly very unwell, admitted he'd stopped taking his medication and has a massive problem with his overwhelming emotions.

Yes, he is in the wrong place but that's no excuse for any lack of basic humanity.

We were very sensitive towards Sam, 19 pages of it actually and his own thread. Most Members and Guests showed sensitivity. understanding and patience, but when he started with his hate towards his family and fantasising about killing them, I drew the line...and this is the end of it now. Subject closed!!
Holly
Site Admin

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

:hand:

After he had wished cancer on his stepbrother and violent death on his family.

Point scoring using Sam just shows you up for what you are.

Why are you surprised. People point scored by dragging up your spat with Vic and involving Charlie to make out she's called Vicky a liar when she did nothing of the sort. Can't believe no one else picked them up on it.

When you have posters like Hobbit Feet stoop this low you just know their don't give a fuck about Sam, or Vicky- it's all just point scoring, this time against you. You must see this by now?

Yes Charlie did call me a liar and she did it several times and did Keyser ever tell her to stop it and drop the subject.. NO.

Due to the fact i'm not the "Complete Bitch or Cunt" Keyser called me, i reduced Charlie's ban, even though i didn't have too.

That is very fair of you.

I was out of order and do apologise again Vic but it was a long time ago now and I really hope that a line can now be drawn under it all.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:55 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

You demonstrated a complete lack of control and not having a shred of empathy. As I've said, the best thing those who were losing it could have done was to leave the thread. But no, some stayed to goad and vent their anger and frustration on a very vulnerable, unwell and unstable man.

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 am

Guest wrote:

Anyone with any sense would have either left him alone or been sensitive and constructive. But no, some posters got angry and frustrated and lashed out at him. Why anyone would have any sort of need to get emotionally involved is beyond me. The guy is clearly very unwell, admitted he'd stopped taking his medication and has a massive problem with his overwhelming emotions.

Yes, he is in the wrong place but that's no excuse for any lack of basic humanity.

Maybe if you knew what Holly's been through, you would understand why she reacted the way she did.

Yes she's an Admin, but she's also a person and considering what's happened to her, the fact she called Sam a wanker was understandable.
Vicky

Postby Well well well » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:20 am

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

You demonstrated a complete lack of control and not having a shred of empathy. As I've said, the best thing those who were losing it could have done was to leave the thread. But no, some stayed to goad and vent their anger and frustration on a very vulnerable, unwell and unstable man.

That you Sam, proxied up? Wouldn't put it past you. I reckon you are a complete fake Walter Mitty trolling forums for the lulz. :more beer: you give real auties and aspies a bad name man. Holly was right and if she wants to she would be completely right in pulling the plug on your sick trolling. :thumbsup:
Well well well

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 am

Holly wrote: Vam, since I'm on a roll today :mrgreen: Here it goes.

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? clip......
And she's closer than you think Holly........ :whistle: :whistle:
VR6storm

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:01 am

Holly wrote:[q

Vam, since I'm on a roll today :mrgreen: Here it goes.

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? You saw what was going on. Would you compere Kayser with that creepy, irritating, nasty, snide, vile troll? Would he even get close to her??? How many years did I put up with that irritant? You were around, you saw it all, I'm sure you will remember. So lets not get over hysterical about far lesser shit :ooer:

Anyway, just my take on things..I remember YOU getting shit on a daily basis, which made me cringe, I used to... and still do disallow posts I consider over the top. I do that with other members too, they will never know cos I don't seek a pat on the shoulder, I just hate mass bullying, end of!... not that many cared when it happened to me :snooty:

Yeah, Holls - I can see you've been on a roll. Go you! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

My post was hardly hysterical. I saw Keys was cunting me out, right alongside all the Guests he routinely hates so much. So I thought I'd give him a little history lesson, that's all.

And no, NO way can Keys be compared to that Snuff aberration :ooer: Not even close! That insidiously creepy, hateful, venom-spouting helicat was/is one of the three shittiest pieces of scum, masquerading as a human being, I've ever seen online. I know her hatred and spite campaign against you went back years before my time here, but I sure as hell saw enough of it to often wonder why the fuck you put up with it for so long :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:07 am

VR6storm wrote:

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? clip......

That's probably true, tbf :pmsl: I've often sensed her particular brand of malevolent bile and insidious shit-stirring.

Always hiding, either as a Guest, or behind a veneer of 'sweetness and light', just like the gutless snide she's always been :roll:
Vam

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe if you knew what Holly's been through, you would understand why she reacted the way she did.

Yes she's an Admin, but she's also a person and considering what's happened to her, the fact she called Sam a wanker was understandable.

:thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

VR6storm wrote:

What? Where? :ohshi:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:[q

Vam, since I'm on a roll today :mrgreen: Here it goes.

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? You saw what was going on. Would you compere Kayser with that creepy, irritating, nasty, snide, vile troll? Would he even get close to her??? How many years did I put up with that irritant? You were around, you saw it all, I'm sure you will remember. So lets not get over hysterical about far lesser shit :ooer:

Anyway, just my take on things..I remember YOU getting shit on a daily basis, which made me cringe, I used to... and still do disallow posts I consider over the top. I do that with other members too, they will never know cos I don't seek a pat on the shoulder, I just hate mass bullying, end of!... not that many cared when it happened to me :snooty:

Yeah, Holls - I can see you've been on a roll. Go you! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

My post was hardly hysterical. I saw Keys was cunting me out, right alongside all the Guests he routinely hates so much. So I thought I'd give him a little history lesson, that's all.

And no, NO way can Keys be compared to that Snuff aberration :ooer: Not even close! That insidiously creepy, hateful, venom-spouting helicat was/is one of the three shittiest pieces of scum, masquerading as a human being, I've ever seen online. I know her hatred and spite campaign against you went back years before my time here, but I sure as hell saw enough of it to often wonder why the fuck you put up with it for so long :dunno:

Stop sweet talking around it and say what you really mean :cuppaT:

:pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby TWAT » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 am

Well well well wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

That you Sam, proxied up? Wouldn't put it past you. I reckon you are a complete fake Walter Mitty trolling forums for the lulz. :more beer: you give real auties and aspies a bad name man. Holly was right and if she wants to she would be completely right in pulling the plug on your sick trolling. :thumbsup:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.
TWAT

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 am

Wow, just catching up. First of all no one has a god given right to post here, we don't pay for this forum Stoo does. Secondly, and I'm sorry Charlie as I like you but what kind of idiot accuses the mods on the forum you're posting on of lying? talk about biting the hand that feeds you. You can't even claim they don't understand because they've all, every single one had it worse than what Keyers currently getting. Keysers always been fine with me but I know he's had his issues and again, turning on the Mods and people who have tried to help you in the past Keyser isn't helping hun. Some guests and people on DS maybe genuinely concerned about Sam, others think he's a troll. But defending his posting that he wanted to kill his family is ridiculous, what other choice were the mods left with? It just seems to be an excuse to attack both Vam and Keyser.

I'm pretty sure I'll be accused of being up Vams/Hollys/Victorias arse but I just don't care. When people come for me here and they do, half the time all it takes is a quick look at DS to show their version of events isn't quite what's being portrayed here, and I just rely on people to know this as they're generally not stupid.
Minnie

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:32 am

TWATkins wrote:
Well well well wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.

I assume you saw what he admitted to last night on another forum. Disgusting.

Next

Return to The Archive