DS and DTV Part 63

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Minnie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:33 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:

I'm not going to lie, I like Jayne got no issue with her and cannot be bothered to read back weeks to find out why everyone fell out. I'm sure each person has their own version of events.
Minnie

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:[q

Vam, since I'm on a roll today :mrgreen: Here it goes.

I do realise that Keyser has ruffled some feathers, including Vicky's and I do totally understand her being upset ( let this be on record ) It really wasn't nice what he did/say to her and he was totally out of order. I do think he apologised, not sure how deep and sincere it was, maybe he should do it one more time and really mean it. Vicky and I are co- Admin and I will always have her back, doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion on things though. Vicky being upset is one thing and she has every right to be, having Guests doing the bullying and jumping on the bandwagon for their own entertainment, is another ... Vam, do you remember a "little" pain in the arse called Snuffs???? You saw what was going on. Would you compere Kayser with that creepy, irritating, nasty, snide, vile troll? Would he even get close to her??? How many years did I put up with that irritant? You were around, you saw it all, I'm sure you will remember. So lets not get over hysterical about far lesser shit :ooer:

Anyway, just my take on things..I remember YOU getting shit on a daily basis, which made me cringe, I used to... and still do disallow posts I consider over the top. I do that with other members too, they will never know cos I don't seek a pat on the shoulder, I just hate mass bullying, end of!... not that many cared when it happened to me :snooty:

Yeah, Holls - I can see you've been on a roll. Go you! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

My post was hardly hysterical. I saw Keys was cunting me out, right alongside all the Guests he routinely hates so much. So I thought I'd give him a little history lesson, that's all.

And no, NO way can Keys be compared to that Snuff aberration :ooer: Not even close! That insidiously creepy, hateful, venom-spouting helicat was/is one of the three shittiest pieces of scum, masquerading as a human being, I've ever seen online. I know her hatred and spite campaign against you went back years before my time here, but I sure as hell saw enough of it to often wonder why the fuck you put up with it for so long :dunno:

Stop sweet talking around it and say what you really mean :cuppaT:

:pmsl:

:mrgreen:

What can I say? You 'unplugged' me. I'm on a roll now too :twirl:

....and I'm just getting warmed up :leer:

(don't panic - just kidding)
Vam

Postby Well well well » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

TWATkins wrote:
Well well well wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:There was quite a few nasty posts from Keyser but telling Sam to "Stop whinging and get off the fucking computer" was the prize winner.

:hand:

After he had wished cancer on his stepbrother and violent death on his family.

Point scoring using Sam just shows you up for what you are.

You demonstrated a complete lack of control and not having a shred of empathy. As I've said, the best thing those who were losing it could have done was to leave the thread. But no, some stayed to goad and vent their anger and frustration on a very vulnerable, unwell and unstable man.

That you Sam, proxied up? Wouldn't put it past you. I reckon you are a complete fake Walter Mitty trolling forums for the lulz. :more beer: you give real auties and aspies a bad name man. Holly was right and if she wants to she would be completely right in pulling the plug on your sick trolling. :thumbsup:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.

Not for one minute do I think you are new to forums... :cuppaT:
Well well well

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

TWATkins wrote:

I swapped PM's on DS with Sam for many weeks before he was banned so if he is a "walter mitty" type character who's trolling forums then his commitment to his "character" is really quite unprecedented, especially since he really has nothing to gain out of this either. Why set yourself up as someone suffering from autism purely for the goal of getting yourself banned from multiple forums?.

He's not trolling IMO, he's a very unwell young man who appears to have little to no support around him so he seeks it out online which is the worst possible thing someone in his situation could do. There are far too many people who seemingly can only process "troll/not troll" when someone doesn't quite fit into their little box of what defines a forum poster.

We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

She joined here and posted in a world of her own, she didn't join in a single discussion and just posted about herself all the time.
Vicky

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 am

Holly wrote:

What? Where? :ohshi:
Is there any way you can message me here........
VR6storm

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:38 am

VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Press the wee "i" and Holls will be able to see, what you have to say.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:40 am

Minnie wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well said. That aside Keyser was an idiot to ever think he was a 'friend' of Vams. Look how quickly she turned on Jayne one of her usual allies too. Vam does seem to always be in middle of any dramas and nasty shit on here but of course it's never ever her fault and all just a coincidence.

And while we're on the subject - you remind me a lot of that Snuff scum :roll:

Do you think spinning the same lies, time after time on an endless loop, will somehow make you right?

You know fine well it was Jayne who suddenly and inexplicably went apeshit, first on Mash, then Nic, then others, and she banged on about 'cliques/covens/manipulation' and other assorted BS. All of that, BEFORE she finally fixated on me.

Even if by some chance you ARE right about how it went down with Jayne, how come no other member is telling the same story? Just you - a chickenshit 'Guest' :roll:

I'm not going to lie, I like Jayne got no issue with her and cannot be bothered to read back weeks to find out why everyone fell out. I'm sure each person has their own version of events.

Fwiw, it went down exactly as I said, as I'm sure others saw too.

I hear you, though, because I always really liked Jayne too. The person posting at the time it all kicked off was nothing like the Jayne I'd been around for a while here.
Vam

Postby Well well well » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 am

Vicky wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

She joined here and posted in a world of her own, she didn't join in a single discussion and just posted about herself all the time.

She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:
Well well well

Postby Vam » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:44 am

Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Press the whaaaaaat now? :yikes:

:gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby VR6storm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 am

Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Thanks Vicky. I'll do that.
VR6storm

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:51 am

VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Vicky is right, just report my post or Vam's :gigglesnshit: and only Admin can see what you say in your report....BTW Vicky, it's not a wee i LOL...it's a ! put your glasses on :razz:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 am

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Report a post Stormy.

Press the whaaaaaat now? :yikes:

:gigglesnshit:

i for report post Vam.

I've got two i's on my posts, the other one's to warn users.

I don't think i've ever pressed it though. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 am

Holly wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Holly wrote:

Vicky is right, just report my post or Vam's :gigglesnshit: and only Admin can see what you say in your report....BTW Vicky, it's not a wee i LOL...it's a ! put your glasses on :razz:

Whoops.

:oops:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 am

Well well well wrote:
Vicky wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:

Well she did wind us up, all right.

Like that time, she said they wouldn't let her into the under 21's disco. :ooer:
Vicky

Postby TWAT » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am

Vicky wrote:We had a member here years go who didn't have Autism as far as i know, but she joined forums just to get banned from them and then make videos about it.

Well well well wrote:She was also one of the most consummate trolls and WUM I have witnessed. A lot of good people get hoodwinked by people on forums, even after years of posting with them, and yes PMing people over considerable periods too. :thumbsup:

Back in the mists of time when I actually started my own forum, there was a user there who joined up just to troll and some of the characters and scenarios he created were quite amazing. He ultimately did confess to me in a PM that he wrote for a living and he just trolled forums for the shits and giggles so it did make sense, but he was very, very good - hardly ever malicious and nasty as well, just very creative and clever, so I suppose in that respect I can see there's probably a chance that sam could be the same but I just don't think he is personally.
TWAT

Previous

Return to The Archive