DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 63

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Lambert's avatar research service.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... fe-lehmitz

I like a bit of decent photography, me. Speshully black n white, coz it's more arty innit.
Lambert

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Vicky wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Minnie wrote:I want Lady Cuntsmith of Cuntville, but it's a bit of a mouthful so I'll go with MiniCunt.

Someone important will have to be Canny McCuntface.

Hmm, when I post that, it reads Canny but I definitely typed c u n t y.

C.u.n.t.y is one of the few words on here, that's filtered.

Canary/Canny is a member here and certain people kept calling her C.u.n.t.y, despite being asked to stop it.

Oh, I see. I wasn't aware of that. My apologies if I've offended any upstanding members here. :thud: I was obviously just making a joke along the lines of the Boaty McBoatface fiasco. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87522320

I'm no fan of JRA's but I'm thinking "where did that come from" ?

She's a hypocrite. Why get a labiaplasty if you're such a feminist? All that shows is you want to please men.

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Minnie wrote:I want Lady Cuntsmith of Cuntville, but it's a bit of a mouthful so I'll go with MiniCunt.

Someone important will have to be Canny McCuntface.

Hmm, when I post that, it reads Canny but I definitely typed c u n t y.

C.u.n.t.y is one of the few words on here, that's filtered.

Canary/Canny is a member here and certain people kept calling her C.u.n.t.y, despite being asked to stop it.

Oh, I see. I wasn't aware of that. My apologies if I've offended any upstanding members here. :thud: I was obviously just making a joke along the lines of the Boaty McBoatface fiasco. :gigglesnshit:

Canny will be okay about it.

I don't think you and her have ever spoken before.

Canny's been here for years, but doesn't post so much, because she has her own forum.
Vicky

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:You're right, but you don't need to tell me anything because I've already mentioned it, if Sam IRL, is exactly like he is on the forums, he will end-up getting sectioned. Hopefully he gets more help before that point. He knows right from wrong when he's not having an autism meltdown. I don't think any forum apart from may be an autism specific one is right for Sam right now. I know, but Sleeping dogs snug is kinda fluffy.. :mrgreen:

BIB: I'm not sure about that. In my experience, it's incredibly difficult to get someone sectioned. Sams meltdowns are just like little temper tantrums. he's not a risk to himself or others, so they'd probably leave him to it, with a handful of new pills to take.
I did say if he is 'exactly' like he has been on the forums, at times. I'm talking about the threats to kill type posts, himself and others, it just all depends. Ultimately, we just can't tell how severe or otherwise his situation actually is, only those with the correct expertise who see him IRL can do that. But it is incredibly difficult you're right about that.

Bottom line, I hope he looks after himself.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Cobs » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Vam's a stupid insult lass :header:
(It's case sensitive. :yikes: )
Cobs

Postby TWAT » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:21 pm

In that case, I want to be Lord Cuntsonby-Smythe The Third.

Or Viscunt Cuntington-Whitley the Ninth. Twice Removed.
TWAT

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:25 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Vam's a Canny lass :header:
(It's case sensitive. :yikes: )
Love a canny lass. You should ask vam if she fancies a lookout. Maybe you and her, can talk hacky. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:27 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:You're right, but you don't need to tell me anything because I've already mentioned it, if Sam IRL, is exactly like he is on the forums, he will end-up getting sectioned. Hopefully he gets more help before that point. He knows right from wrong when he's not having an autism meltdown. I don't think any forum apart from may be an autism specific one is right for Sam right now. I know, but Sleeping dogs snug is kinda fluffy.. :mrgreen:

BIB: I'm not sure about that. In my experience, it's incredibly difficult to get someone sectioned. Sams meltdowns are just like little temper tantrums. he's not a risk to himself or others, so they'd probably leave him to it, with a handful of new pills to take.
I did say if he is 'exactly' like he has been on the forums, at times. I'm talking about the threats to kill type posts, himself and others, it just all depends. Ultimately, we just can't tell how severe or otherwise his situation actually is, only those with the correct expertise who see him IRL can do that. But it is incredibly difficult you're right about that.

But even then, his threats weren't really threats but just "I wish..." "I want...". Not "I'm going to..". Even with threats it's difficult to get any serious help.

I'd hazard a guess that his internet meltdowns are much more severe than his real life ones. I think he uses forums to vent and moan and get it all out. I also think that it's typical of his age and his condition, he doesn't understand how or why he's in the position he is and he can't process it properly, so he lashed out and has a whinge on forums. Half his problem is he's looking in the wrong places. He'd do better with a therapist, or a more understanding group or forum. The arguments he gets into and the reaction to him will just fuel his issues, get him more wound up and fan his anger. But you can't expect people to be understanding and patient when he's posting on forums like DS, TheStudentRoom, and dogs.

Either way. I think it's best for Sam to avoid entertainment forums. And like you, I hope he finds a way through.
NastyNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christa could change any topic to feminism, even the British Food section

She's a hypocrite. Why get a labiaplasty if you're such a feminist? All that shows is you want to please men.

What's one of those? :kinell:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Frankly » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:40 pm

TWATkins wrote:

In that case, I want to be Lord Cuntsonby-Smythe The Third.

Or Viscunt Cuntington-Whitley the Ninth. Twice Removed.

:mrgreen:

I'll settle for Frank Hunt.
Frankly

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

Humanoid creatures, generally taller than women, fond of beer and sandwiches.
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

Humanoid creatures, generally taller than women, fond of beer and sandwiches.

:laughing:

I'll look it up then.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

But even then, his threats weren't really threats but just "I wish..." "I want...". Not "I'm going to..". Even with threats it's difficult to get any serious help.

I'd hazard a guess that his internet meltdowns are much more severe than his real life ones. I think he uses forums to vent and moan and get it all out. I also think that it's typical of his age and his condition, he doesn't understand how or why he's in the position he is and he can't process it properly, so he lashed out and has a whinge on forums. Half his problem is he's looking in the wrong places. He'd do better with a therapist, or a more understanding group or forum. The arguments he gets into and the reaction to him will just fuel his issues, get him more wound up and fan his anger. But you can't expect people to be understanding and patient when he's posting on forums like DS, TheStudentRoom, and dogs.

Either way. I think it's best for Sam to avoid entertainment forums. And like you, I hope he finds a way through.
Tbh I can't recall exactly how he put them. And I've never seen the DS stuff that some people have spoken about. I can't actually disagree with you though. Like I've said assessing Sam from what he sometimes writes on a forum, is a difficult thing to do, even if someone knows a few things about autism. But your hazard is a good one. :mrgreen:

The best thing to do with Sam when he has a meltdown is to not reply, unless someone knows what the right things to say are. Although one or two people still think he's a troll, so I guess they will reply. And yeah, this is why forums like this one aren't good for Sam right now.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Presumably he would post on DS Advice Forum and expect understanding and patience, as would I or anybody.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive