DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 am

Trapper John wrote:I rarely if ever come in here, what the fuck goes on here anyway?

Over 6,400 pages says it must be more than just poking each other with sharp sticks, so what is it? :dunno:

Have you ever been on digital spy? You'd get banned really quick so it would be like explaining the illuminati to you.
It's all about a forum within a forum being discussed by another forum.
And there's the occasional orgy, you're not invited.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Kizzie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 am

Trapper John wrote:I rarely if ever come in here, what the fuck goes on here anyway?

Over 6,400 pages says it must be more than just poking each other with sharp sticks, so what is it? :dunno:

It's actually talking about twats like you but on another forum. Not that someone as openly racist and ignorant as you would last on said forum.

Its strange how so many are so hated on DS (and here on this thread ) and then you here on other parts of the forum get off relatively unscathed when you chat your shite :kinell:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 am

Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.
I think she thinks poundland has named the sweets after her.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 am

Canucklehead wrote:Footspar: New user, banned within 3 days. :gigglesnshit: Reminds me of the attention-seeking Aetius_Maralas dimwit.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... s/Footspar

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87651768

We all know that people's home baking is utter crap compared to the supermarket stuff.

My heart quickens when some battenburg cake is promised only for it to
falter when it is revealed Dorothy baked it this morning.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_87650558

I just love the working class and their celebration of bodily functions.

He's not the return of that Lukatar by any chance?

Postby Vam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 am

It's a complete clusterfuck, more often than not :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Frankly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:32 am

It's mostly okay :leer: A few twats who like the sound of their own voices :woteva: , mostly a good bunch of people. :smilin:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Not that old chestnut again.

Let's get this straight hobbit. Most women can chose to have sex any time they like with whom they like, if they want to. Most men are not offered the same options.

And there it is.

You can't get anything straight when you've picked up the wrong old chestnut.

Hobbits post was referring specifically to the reputation and insults directed at women who sleep with various partners, as opposed to the status a man gets who does the same.

You're on about how easy it is for men and women to actually get a leg over.

Totally different things.

And you're also wrong :cuppaT:

If you say so, but whatever. Not that your opinion matters to me tbh. Life's a bitch eh! Oh hang on, that's sexist. Life is a non gender bastard. Something like that.

It's not an opinion. You got it wrong. You made a sharp snappy post that totally missed the point.

As for BIB. Yes it is. But you're dreadfully mistaken if you think you contribute to it all. And... I'm not sure why you've put in that little dig, I've stated my position on equality in insults.

And whilst I'm at it. You're not got to get many polite replies when you post how you do. You're post to hobbit wasn't very polite, was it? You're posts in the train concession thread were all highly defensive and snappy. And your post on here to Lady M wasn't all that grand either.
Whine about how you've been bullied, play the victim, but you're just as bad as everyone else.

Remember which thread you're in. This isn't the 'let's all be polite to each other thread' is it. With a user name like yours and you're giving me polite lessons. :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Kizzie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 am

Guest wrote:Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.
I think she thinks poundland has named the sweets after her.

Strange really as she calls herself a nut and tells people she is off to the nut nurse. I have MHI and don't feel offended as I feel it's not about mental health more being a nutty person as in likes having mad fun. called my brother a nutter the other day when he went on a huge rollercoaster.

I like Annette but feel that lately, she is going through some rough shit, she used to be a laugh and down to earth. She had a go at me when I first came back as I don't pick up my dog's shit when he goes in the deserted fields or hedgerows, called me scummy as though it was on a pathway to a school.

And not going to get into a chat about dog shit here either. I weigh up the pros and cons of plastic or degradable raw fed dog's poo.
Kizzie

Postby Vam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

The more I see of flashfiction, the more I like him :thumbsup: Great posting in the Charlie Gard and Hurricane Irma threads, among many others. Good natured, patient and tries to be helpful.

Plus, he always manages to root out and come up with some seriously good links. He's DS's very own Acme Detective Service, bless him :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:59 am

What it says on the tin: The Sleeping Dogs' Arms
A right load of bollocks...

That's a quote from the Board Index.

It's mostly forum jib jab. Some of it revolves around a few twats on DS and here. Three, mostly: Twat, number twat and 3-letter twat. And another one who likes to take threads off topic and make it all about him. He doesn't have a twat handle and I'm not going to give the name in case it causes him to come running. He's too annoying. They're not the only twats, mind. There's vr something who likes to pop in now and again for a bout of feuding or Lamb to be a bit obnoxious. Now and again there is a bit about who's being a twat on DS. Usually Bollywood gets the blame by people who argue with her on DS and then come here to vent, allegedly in a group. (Why do they get into it in the first place? That's forums and it is easy to get drawn in if you post on DS.) Or Christa or Faceache or whoever some twat called hunter failed to get the better of. All gripping stuff you know. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am

Psidgaf wrote:Ages ago there was a DS poster who had MH problems, and was forever going on about he wssn't allowed to go on holiday on his own. He got banned, but seems to be back with a new identity and an opening post about how his doctor won't remove his community treatment order, how they won't let him go to India, a recurring theme from the previous previously, and although there is nithing wrong with him, the authorities are witholding the sectet files they have on him.

You mean Phantom Sneeze. He's been a member since 2012 and it's clear the guy is very unwell.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 am

Vam wrote:The more I see of flashfiction, the more I like him :thumbsup: Great posting in the Charlie Gard and Hurricane Irma threads, among many others. Good natured, patient and tries to be helpful.

Plus, he always manages to root out and come up with some seriously good links. He's DS's very own Acme Detective Service, bless him :gigglesnshit:

I thought flash fiction was a woman. Something I read yesterday on one of those hot threads gave me that impression :dunno:

Postby jra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:No one saying you have to care but it does help to at least try to understand the point Hobbit was making in context to my question. It wasn't a judgement on who sleeps with who it was about feminists calling women sluts.

Well let them fight it out then, if they think it's worth doing. What will it achieve. Answer. Nothing.

You can bollywood or jjwales the point, but most people can't be bothered.
Last edited by jra on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Vam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:The more I see of flashfiction, the more I like him :thumbsup: Great posting in the Charlie Gard and Hurricane Irma threads, among many others. Good natured, patient and tries to be helpful.

I thought flash fiction was a woman. Something I read yesterday on one of those hot threads gave me that impression :dunno:

Whoops - sorry if I got that wrong :oops:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:28 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whoops - sorry if I got that wrong :oops:

But I don't know either. It was just a thought. I might equally be wrong. :dunno:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive