Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:40 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

A bloke I know is routinely labelled a "tart/slut" by the rest of us. Anything with a pulse, IYKWIM :leer:

He's completely unfazed by his seedy rep. In fact, he seems quite proud of it :mrgreen:

There are a few posters here who fit that description.

Keyser? :drool:

To be a slut you have to get some action, not just be desperate.

Same old shit from the same couple of jealous obsessed cunts - you wanted a reaction and you got it - well done.

I wonder who looks more sad, you obsessed anonymous trolls (who no doubt pressed report a thousand times on DS) desperate to shitstir or me?

Classic deflection - is one of you the nonce banned from WW?

I often wonder. :thumbsup:

I never have a bad word to say about anyone unless they have a go at me personally.

Grow up. :woteva:

Wow! You've set a new land speed record for 0 to triggered in the blink of an eye

What happened to not giving anyone the reaction they wanted? You were going to stay in the safe space areas of the forum and talk about dinousaurs and phil Mitchell, remember?

As for not having a bad word... besides drunkenly calling people cunts, you were very vocal against jp671 before he joined and you regularly have a go at aetius_moralis and others, so that's yet more horseshit from you
:flog:

Postby jra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am

NastyNickers wrote:One minute you're saying polite can be done, the next your saying this thread isn't supposed to be polite.

You're a big, walking contradiction. Make your bloody mind up.

No contradiction there. That post was polite, in general they aren't.
jra

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I rarely if ever come in here, what the fuck goes on here anyway?

Over 6,400 pages says it must be more than just poking each other with sharp sticks, so what is it? :dunno:

Have you ever been on digital spy? You'd get banned really quick so it would be like explaining the illuminati to you.
It's all about a forum within a forum being discussed by another forum.
And there's the occasional orgy, you're not invited.

Didn't wanna go anyway. :snooty:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:53 am

Feline wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I rarely if ever come in here, what the fuck goes on here anyway?

Over 6,400 pages says it must be more than just poking each other with sharp sticks, so what is it? :dunno:

It's actually talking about twats like you but on another forum. Not that someone as openly racist and ignorant as you would last on said forum.

Its strange how so many are so hated on DS (and here on this thread ) and then you here on other parts of the forum get off relatively unscathed when you chat your shite :kinell:

So poking each other with sharp sticks it is then. :thumbsup:

Don't think I'll bother, I can get that anywhere on Dogs, thanks for the detailed explanation though. :NAA:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby jra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:58 am

Guest wrote:

What it says on the tin: The Sleeping Dogs' Arms
A right load of bollocks...

That's a quote from the Board Index.

It's mostly forum jib jab. Some of it revolves around a few twats on DS and here. Three, mostly: Twat, number twat and 3-letter twat. And another one who likes to take threads off topic and make it all about him. He doesn't have a twat handle and I'm not going to give the name in case it causes him to come running. He's too annoying. They're not the only twats, mind. There's vr something who likes to pop in now and again for a bout of feuding or Lamb to be a bit obnoxious. Now and again there is a bit about who's being a twat on DS. Usually Bollywood gets the blame by people who argue with her on DS and then come here to vent, allegedly in a group. (Why do they get into it in the first place? That's forums and it is easy to get drawn in if you post on DS.) Or Christa or Faceache or whoever some twat called hunter failed to get the better of. All gripping stuff you know. :pmsl:

Maybe your veil is a bit too thin. You do realise I read this thread. I see you've used up your twat meter allowance. :Hiya:

They are only available to people who are actually twats themselves. :Hiya:
Last edited by jra on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:59 am

Aetius was a creepy, trolling moron. Always worth pointing that out.

Triggered was one of HunterLoons catchphrases :doomed:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:One minute you're saying polite can be done, the next your saying this thread isn't supposed to be polite.

You're a big, walking contradiction. Make your bloody mind up.

No contradiction there. That post was polite, in general they aren't.

No contradiction, no?

JRA wrote:To the others that had a pop at me regarding the same post I made. This is a polite answer, so it can be done. Take lessons.

JRA wrote:Remember which thread you're in. This isn't the 'let's all be polite to each other thread' is it. With a user name like yours and you're giving me polite lessons. :pmsl:

And you accuse others of doing a Bollywood :roll:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 pm

In the sweetie thread Annette has managed to get this post by flashfiction removed:

"annette the moral of this thread is it's all about proportion
As in, keep a sense of proportion & context . So no, as it happens I've never said " oh my grandpa is in the nuthouse" BUT I wouldn't take a pack of Nutters and a bunch of grapes when visiting on a pysch ward .......................................but Aldi can sell as many packs of Nutters as they like to me.

We all have suffered/know those with mental health issues - playing your emotive cards on this one hasn't worked out well."

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

What it says on the tin: The Sleeping Dogs' Arms
A right load of bollocks...

That's a quote from the Board Index.

It's mostly forum jib jab. Some of it revolves around a few twats on DS and here. Three, mostly: Twat, number twat and 3-letter twat. And another one who likes to take threads off topic and make it all about him. He doesn't have a twat handle and I'm not going to give the name in case it causes him to come running. He's too annoying. They're not the only twats, mind. There's vr something who likes to pop in now and again for a bout of feuding or Lamb to be a bit obnoxious. Now and again there is a bit about who's being a twat on DS. Usually Bollywood gets the blame by people who argue with her on DS and then come here to vent, allegedly in a group. (Why do they get into it in the first place? That's forums and it is easy to get drawn in if you post on DS.) Or Christa or Faceache or whoever some twat called hunter failed to get the better of. All gripping stuff you know. :pmsl:

Maybe your veil is a bit too thin. You do realise I read this thread. I see you've used up your twat meter allowance. :Hiya:

They are only available to people who are actually twats themselves. :Hiya:

Recognised yourself in the bit in bold? It wasn't about you! What a twat. :pmsl:

Postby different guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Guest wrote:Aetius was a creepy, trolling moron. Always worth pointing that out.

It's also one of tghe-retford's buzzwords as well as many other posters are you suggesting the post you refer to was a community project?
different guest

Postby Trapper John » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Anyway all you lot in here are wankers ..................................Image
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Trapper John wrote:Anyway all you lot in here are wankers ..................................Image

Twats if you please. :leer: And it takes one to know one. :whistle:

Postby Disgusting Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Feline wrote:Strange really as she calls herself a nut and tells people she is off to the nut nurse. I have MHI and don't feel offended as I feel it's not about mental health more being a nutty person as in likes having mad fun. called my brother a nutter the other day when he went on a huge rollercoaster.

I like Annette but feel that lately, she is going through some rough shit, she used to be a laugh and down to earth. She had a go at me when I first came back as I don't pick up my dog's shit when he goes in the deserted fields or hedgerows, called me scummy as though it was on a pathway to a school.

And not going to get into a chat about dog shit here either. I weigh up the pros and cons of plastic or degradable raw fed dog's poo.

Best practice is to pop it in a plastic bag and hang it off a bush or a tree – it's a lovely touch, especially with Christmas coming up. Vomit on a pole is another idea for the festive season.
Disgusting Guest

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm

different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Aetius was a creepy, trolling moron. Always worth pointing that out.

It's also one of tghe-retford's buzzwords as well as many other posters are you suggesting the post you refer to was a community project?

It's just an Internet word like how people use WUM or troll or anything else so not sure you can attribute it to any one poster or a group. Triggered and everything else have been on the Internet and forums for ages now.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Vam wrote:The more I see of flashfiction, the more I like him :thumbsup: Great posting in the Charlie Gard and Hurricane Irma threads, among many others. Good natured, patient and tries to be helpful.

Plus, he always manages to root out and come up with some seriously good links. He's DS's very own Acme Detective Service, bless him :gigglesnshit:

It's a woman I think and they are a pain in the arse about Brexit but voted Leave go figure :hand:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive