DS and DTV Part 64

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:The more I see of flashfiction, the more I like him :thumbsup: Great posting in the Charlie Gard and Hurricane Irma threads, among many others. Good natured, patient and tries to be helpful.

Plus, he always manages to root out and come up with some seriously good links. He's DS's very own Acme Detective Service, bless him :gigglesnshit:

I thought flash fiction was a woman. Something I read yesterday on one of those hot threads gave me that impression :dunno:

Indeed she is and a wind up too :more beer:

Postby different guest again » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Aetius was a creepy, trolling moron. Always worth pointing that out.

Triggered was one of HunterLoons catchphrases :doomed:

It's also one of tghe-retford's buzzwords as well as many other posters are you suggesting the post you refer to was a community project?

It's just an Internet word like how people use WUM or troll or anything else so not sure you can attribute it to any one poster or a group. Triggered and everything else have been on the Internet and forums for ages now.

Exactly.
different guest again

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Same old shit from the same couple of jealous obsessed cunts - you wanted a reaction and you got it - well done.

I wonder who looks more sad, you obsessed anonymous trolls (who no doubt pressed report a thousand times on DS) desperate to shitstir or me?

Classic deflection - is one of you the nonce banned from WW?

I often wonder. :thumbsup:

I never have a bad word to say about anyone unless they have a go at me personally.

Grow up. :woteva:

Wow! You've set a new land speed record for 0 to triggered in the blink of an eye

What happened to not giving anyone the reaction they wanted? You were going to stay in the safe space areas of the forum and talk about dinousaurs and phil Mitchell, remember?

As for not having a bad word... besides drunkenly calling people cunts, you were very vocal against jp671 before he joined and you regularly have a go at aetius_moralis and others, so that's yet more horseshit from you
:flog:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42076&start=1440&sid=7330fc2bb7224b980f3816b2d513e038&sid=7330fc2bb7224b980f3816b2d513e038#p1222659
:potkettle:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't know how old some of you are but the days of people thinking girls who have sex are sluts and lads are studs seems to be an older generation thing I think.

Most people these days under 30 don't give a shit. You have crap but popular programmes like Love Island where men and women have sex on tv and the nation hardly bats an eyelid. My mum watched it once with us and saw a boy and girl couple get frisky and only thought the girl should have more respect for herself, not the guy. We had to point out how sexist she was.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Psidgaf wrote:Ages ago there was a DS poster who had MH problems, and was forever going on about he wssn't allowed to go on holiday on his own. He got banned, but seems to be back with a new identity and an opening post about how his doctor won't remove his community treatment order, how they won't let him go to India, a recurring theme from the previous previously, and although there is nithing wrong with him, the authorities are witholding the sectet files they have on him.

You mean Phantom Sneeze. He's been a member since 2012 and it's clear the guy is very unwell.

He has two threads on the go in Advice at the moment. One is complaining about not being allowed to see his files, change his meds and spend his money on what he wants because the people responsible for his well-being don't think he's capable - he clearly isn't because he's stopped taking his meds by his own choice. That's been pointed out to him but as usual he just ignores it' Second one is asking if he should spend a couple of hundred pounds on what are, to be honest, rather child-like paintings which remind him of his "trip to India".
I'm not at all sure that he's genuine, there's a lot of stuff that contradicts itself. For example, the constantly changing amounts of money he has, the claims to be skint/prevented from gaining access to his money then all the foreign holidays in India, Malta(?) and either Germany or Italy for starters. Then there's the constant claims to be feeling fine only to admit to not taking his meds and having feelings of paranoia and persecution. I realise these can be symptoms of severe MH problems, but there's just something a bit off about what he says.
If he is genuine though, a public discussion forum is NOT the best place for him to be on. He needs to pay attention to the people looking after him and not to think that he knows better when he so obviously doesn't. And that goes for Annette Kurten too- maybe if she hadn't spent so much of her life in a state of semi-stonedness she might not have such problems. There's nothing wrong with a bit of hash in itself, but its the way she boast posts about smoking/bonging so much, then when anyone points out that might actually be affecting her MH, she goes straight into "fuck off" mode. She doesn't exactly help herself with that kind of attitude.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.
I think she thinks poundland has named the sweets after her.

Strange really as she calls herself a nut and tells people she is off to the nut nurse. I have MHI and don't feel offended as I feel it's not about mental health more being a nutty person as in likes having mad fun. called my brother a nutter the other day when he went on a huge rollercoaster.

I like Annette but feel that lately, she is going through some rough shit, she used to be a laugh and down to earth. She had a go at me when I first came back as I don't pick up my dog's shit when he goes in the deserted fields or hedgerows, called me scummy as though it was on a pathway to a school.

And not going to get into a chat about dog shit here either. I weigh up the pros and cons of plastic or degradable raw fed dog's poo.

Her idea of good parenting is to be on drugs the whole time you're 'bringing' them up.

I'm sure she's mentioned she lost custody of her kids before.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:I don't know how old some of you are but the days of people thinking girls who have sex are sluts and lads are studs seems to be an older generation thing I think.

Most people these days under 30 don't give a shit. You have crap but popular programmes like Love Island where men and women have sex on tv and the nation hardly bats an eyelid. My mum watched it once with us and saw a boy and girl couple get frisky and only thought the girl should have more respect for herself, not the guy. We had to point out how sexist she was.

Im sure she didnt give a fuck.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:Annette Kurten having some kind of episode in the thread about some sweeties being called nutters.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_63954745

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

Strange really as she calls herself a nut and tells people she is off to the nut nurse. I have MHI and don't feel offended as I feel it's not about mental health more being a nutty person as in likes having mad fun. called my brother a nutter the other day when he went on a huge rollercoaster.

I like Annette but feel that lately, she is going through some rough shit, she used to be a laugh and down to earth. She had a go at me when I first came back as I don't pick up my dog's shit when he goes in the deserted fields or hedgerows, called me scummy as though it was on a pathway to a school.

And not going to get into a chat about dog shit here either. I weigh up the pros and cons of plastic or degradable raw fed dog's poo.

Her idea of good parenting is to be on drugs the whole time you're 'bringing' them up.

She 'treats' her bipolar disorder with copious amounts of weed and has boasted of going on shoplifting sprees.

Postby megaera » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:One minute you're saying polite can be done, the next your saying this thread isn't supposed to be polite.

You're a big, walking contradiction. Make your bloody mind up.

No contradiction there. That post was polite, in general they aren't.

No contradiction, no?

JRA wrote:To the others that had a pop at me regarding the same post I made. This is a polite answer, so it can be done. Take lessons.

JRA wrote:Remember which thread you're in. This isn't the 'let's all be polite to each other thread' is it. With a user name like yours and you're giving me polite lessons. :pmsl:

And you accuse others of doing a Bollywood :roll:

I wouldn't bother Nickers. Most of us see right through his bullshit and hypocrisy anyway.

All that going to happen here is he is going to give some obtuse reply that may or may not actually bear any resemblance to the conversation going on. :boringbastard:
megaera

Postby jra » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:21 pm

megaera wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:One minute you're saying polite can be done, the next your saying this thread isn't supposed to be polite.

You're a big, walking contradiction. Make your bloody mind up.

No contradiction there. That post was polite, in general they aren't.

No contradiction, no?

JRA wrote:To the others that had a pop at me regarding the same post I made. This is a polite answer, so it can be done. Take lessons.

JRA wrote:Remember which thread you're in. This isn't the 'let's all be polite to each other thread' is it. With a user name like yours and you're giving me polite lessons. :pmsl:

And you accuse others of doing a Bollywood :roll:

I wouldn't bother Nickers. Most of us see right through his bullshit and hypocrisy anyway.

All that going to happen here is he is going to give some obtuse reply that may or may not actually bear any resemblance to the conversation going on. :boringbastard:

Is that worth a reply. Oh hang on, I just did. From one boring bastard to an even more boring bastard. When you were placed on planet Earth the reasons to be here were 0.
jra

Postby megaera » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Bye Felicia :dafinger:
megaera

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:

I had no idea of her past history. I just thought it was a bit rich calling people "scummy" "thick" and other insults because they weren't bothered by a peanut sweet being called "nutters"; as well as saying Pumping Iron shouldn't have kids because he said he'd buy sweets called spazzers, then getting a reasonable post removed because that person pointed out her emotional manipulation hadn't worked and she ended up insulting anyone who disagreed with her.

Postby jp761 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm

@guest regarding Keyser being vocal about me

Before I joined, you say. Ah well. I take it as it comes. If I haven't seen it.. I clearly can't deal with it. :whogives:

You're saying he's a liar though, I have no opinion on that either way. I just deal with people directly, if need be.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Same old shit from the same couple of jealous obsessed cunts - you wanted a reaction and you got it - well done.

I wonder who looks more sad, you obsessed anonymous trolls (who no doubt pressed report a thousand times on DS) desperate to shitstir or me?

Classic deflection - is one of you the nonce banned from WW?

I often wonder. :thumbsup:

I never have a bad word to say about anyone unless they have a go at me personally.

Grow up. :woteva:

Wow! You've set a new land speed record for 0 to triggered in the blink of an eye

What happened to not giving anyone the reaction they wanted? You were going to stay in the safe space areas of the forum and talk about dinousaurs and phil Mitchell, remember?

As for not having a bad word... besides drunkenly calling people cunts, you were very vocal against jp671 before he joined and you regularly have a go at aetius_moralis and others, so that's yet more horseshit from you
:flog:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42076&start=1440&sid=7330fc2bb7224b980f3816b2d513e038&sid=6f12e63e8751c815c8d88171077c95f5#p1222659
:potkettle:
Haha.. if only I joined earlier. Like I've said before, on most occasions it's actually other people who go on about any disputes that I've had far more than those of us who were actually involved in those spats. For example, when Lucy was last around we got on just fine and have got on fine most of the time. We've long moved on from any spats.

Nosy fuckers stirring the pot often exacerbate any temporary problems that FMs may have, making them appear far worse than they exactly are.. Some folks have a weirdly vivid imagination.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive