Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Lambert » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Shame it's not a perma. James2001 is honestly one of the most toxic posters on Digital Spy.
Lambert

Re: DS and DTV Part 64

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Boasted or just mentioned it? Better to treat with something you know than the shit the Drs give you.

Different guest here, assuming the other guest is telling the truth how would going on shoplifting sprees be beneficial to Annette kurtens mental health issues?
I wouldnt be surprised if its the weed thats caused all her issues

The "boasted or mentioned" was to do with the shoplifting.
The rest was the weed. Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good.

Yeah, the best treatment for bipolar disorder is clearly to stay home and get stoned every single day.

Yes because that is just what I said. haha.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Boasted or just mentioned it? Better to treat with something you know than the shit the Drs give you.

Different guest here, assuming the other guest is telling the truth how would going on shoplifting sprees be beneficial to Annette kurtens mental health issues?
I wouldnt be surprised if its the weed thats caused all her issues

The "boasted or mentioned" was to do with the shoplifting.
The rest was the weed. Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good.

Yeah, the best treatment for bipolar disorder is clearly to stay home and get stoned every single day.

Yes because that is just what I said. haha.

You weren't defending AK doing just that? What point were you making then?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 am

I thought James was teflon. A lot of the time it doesn't seem to be about what a post says but more about who said it which decides what the mods do.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:15 am

Guest wrote:

This is what I said and meant.

"Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good"

I hate the mentality of some people who think mentioning something is "boasting" or saying you do something like smoke weed means you do it all day every day and nothing else.

Defend AK? this isn't a court of law you know. This isn't a case of all having to love or hate certain posters as some seem to think on here. Y'all either with us or against us. :dunno:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Many people with life long MHP self-medicate. just because one thing is demonised and the other prescribed it does not mean the demonised one is bad or the prescribed one is good"

I hate the mentality of some people who think mentioning something is "boasting" or saying you do something like smoke weed means you do it all day every day and nothing else.

Defend AK? this isn't a court of law you know. This isn't a case of all having to love or hate certain posters as some seem to think on here. Y'all either with us or against us. :dunno:

She does smoke all day though. Spends most of her benefits on drugs, is very judgemental to others yet throws a hissy fit if anyone disagrees with her.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

AK has posted that she smokes weed every day

She did sound proud of her shoplifting sprees

You do sound like an apologist for her 'treating' her bipolar disorder by smoking weed.

We're not going to agree are we :mrgreen:

DS and DTV Part 64

Postby WARDLE » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 am

Guest wrote:

I thought James was teflon. A lot of the time it doesn't seem to be about what a post says but more about who said it which decides what the mods do.

He's a nasty, immature piece of work.
WARDLE

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 am

I like AK, never had a problem with her and I like her brutal honesty

Just to add a bit of balance
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm not sure what the jail ban system is in terms of what would tip it into a ban but I feel sure Wizzywick must be quite close to hitting it. He's had so many warnings /jailings in such a short space of time. Lots of jailings spaced out considerably would likely result in an increased likelihood of leniency. But Wizzys transgressions are bunched together and he's getting worse not better so the jailings are clearly not a deterrent to him.
Putting myself in the mods shoes I'd have concluded he's more bother than his worth and would ban him next time.
It's got to the stage were he is a drain on the forum. Overall effect net negative. He takes away a lot more from the forum experience for the community than he adds.

Thanks for replying, I nearly missed this because of the ongoing JRA/HobbitFeet/Feminazi/MRA/SJWHunter sluts or not sluts stuff. Yeah, that's pretty much the same as I said, I don't think the mods will put up with much more. Yet he's at it again in the May/Commons committee thread, accusing "lefties" of being horrible. I wonder if he's realised now that that account is pretty well fucked. More and more people are treating it as a joke and that there's some multi-account,multi-poster shenanigans happening. Perhaps he's going for death by mod and seeing just how much shite he can come out with before he's finally gone. No doubt we'll find out soon enough.

Agreed. Always the same obsessed posters boring us with this MRA and feminist shit. Both sides play the victim and I very much doubt any of them suffer all this oppression they go on about living in the western world.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:42 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I like AK, never had a problem with her and I like her brutal honesty

I like AK, at least she isn't some potty mouth tramp pretending to be somebody she isn't.

I suppose with the likes of AK, what you see is what you get.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:47 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I like AK, never had a problem with her and I like her brutal honesty

You would. Your styles are very similar.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:

AK has posted that she smokes weed every day

She did sound proud of her shoplifting sprees

You do sound like an apologist for her 'treating' her bipolar disorder by smoking weed.

We're not going to agree are we :mrgreen:

People can treat their own health conditions in whatever way they see fit. Apologist? No, I do not apologise for treating my own health conditions without consulting a Dr so why would I apologise for anyone else.

Anyone who has gone through the mill with mental health DRs would understand why some have to take matters into their own hands. My mental health has never been better since I took control of it. Do I think weed makes everything better? No not for me, but I cannot say the same for everyone. Many smoke weed every day, it does not mean all day every day, no more than someone saying they have a few glasses of wine every day mean they drink all day.

AK sounded proud? I always read her posts as matter of fact more than anything else.

No we are not going to agree. But then if we all did, bye bye forums :mrgreen:
Kizzie

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

I have only just see Ginger Daddy has bit the dust on DS. ( 2 mths ago) I can honestly say in all my time on DS that poster was one I really disliked and never once see a post they made that I agreed with. For me, that is really unusual.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 pm

AK has always been open about the weed. She also posted about her home various times which sounds like a hovel from things shes said. If all that weed isnt the cause of her problems it definately isnt helping. No-one lives like that for no reason. Anyone got a link to her talking about shoplifting ?

Next

Return to The Archive