Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Postby Carry On Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Vam, your thingy's all squashed up and out of whack. It needs a good stretching.
Carry On Guest

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... jack-twist

Here is Wizzywick in 2011 in a Torchwood thread sounding quite progay but still muddled and confused by suggesting that prejudices are inherited and can't be challenged or changed.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:25 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... background

Post 7 by Wizzywick on this old thread about gay ex Liberal Democrat MP David Laws is very interesting. I think it's highly likely that he is talking about himself in this post rather than the gay friend he claims he is talking about.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Guest wrote: Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Christ, the usual bullshit circular reasoning that any gay person who fails to endorse every part of the current gay agenda must be 'self-loathing'. If you go back a few years, gay activists were completely uninterested in redefining marriage to include same-sex relationships. Was Stonewall 'self-hating' when its official line was that marriage was an outdated, patriarchal construct that gay folk had no desire to emulate?

The whole debate around the redefinition of marriage should have been just that. Instead homosexual activists turned it into a debate about equal rights, which it never was. Being opposed to marriage being re-defined does not make one 'homophobic' any more that wanting to keep Crufts exclusively for dogs makes one 'cat-ophobic'. :slap:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know Odessa. He loves his little lists. :cuppaT:

Hehehe oh yes you have me there Guest :smilin: Yep... I'm a notorious prolifc list maker... I mean there is the Long Term Labour Voter list that has popped sand in your vagina and there was... errm... oh wait you're the whiney bitch Guest who was claiming the DTV list was created by me and Puzzler... when in fact it wasn't...

So... two lists... semantically one little list and one larger one I didn't compile just posted several times in early 2014. Well everyone knows me.. list mad.

Two lists in three years... that is a real list habit I have...

Or maybe Guest you just have a surprisingly low tolerance for lists... perhaps you go through the day list avoiding because the sight of a list and you wet the bed.... some kind of list induced incontinence? Yeah... I'd probs cry salty tears and remember both lists somone had posted in three years if every time one appears you have to sit on a carrier bag till you dried out.

On the other hand I;m imagining the DTV list I never compiled but clings to your memories like a pair of soiled undies is particuarly fresh because you were on it... and even now after three years you are still butthurt that it ever appeared and have to whine and bitch abour it. Awwww.... poor poor 'iddle DTV whinger.... :dafinger:

Go on do a cartoon about it!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Yep Trevgo tinged my radar pretty hard claiming to be gay... indeed he claimed to run a "gay business"... but then argued with a passion against gay rights. He also voted UKIP then turned into a weird satire of a remainer. In fact the only person more confusingly inconsistant in their opinions than Trevgo is Thenetworkbabe who reads like a map of the Paris underground.

People lie on forums, it's hardly a big deal.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Lukatars screenshot in the what will we look like thread shows hes using a vpn. No surprises there. Im amazed someone with a toddler and another sprog due this week is able to spend so much of his life posting on a forum :hand:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:42 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Yep Trevgo tinged my radar pretty hard claiming to be gay... indeed he claimed to run a "gay business"... but then argued with a passion against gay rights. He also voted UKIP then turned into a weird satire of a remainer. In fact the only person more confusingly inconsistant in their opinions than Trevgo is Thenetworkbabe who reads like a map of the Paris underground.

Hardly a big deal if we mention it then.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Yeah, I said the same a few pages ago - his party loyalty is all-important to him, even if it requires him to deny his own sexuality. He's not the first self-hating gay man on DS; during the debate on legalising gay marriage there were quite a few who were opposed to it. I can understand them being indifferent if they themselves had no desire to marry, but denying that right to those who do is frankly bizarre. It's just as homophobic as the fundy-Christians' attitude is. Actually, when I think about it, I'm sure that one of the most outspoken gay opponents was none other than Trevgo.

Wizzywick was 100% gay about 5 years ago and a quick look through the Madonna threads for that time period will prove it.

At some point he became str8 and involved with a woman he always referred to as his partner. So maybe he is bisexual. I thinks its more likely he forget which account he was logged in under one day and had no choice but to stuck with the final story.

The problem with Wizzywick is that he would change that story to aid what ever argument he was involved in so the bulk of what he posted about his personal life was probably shite.

The Madonna threads are where I remembered it from too. He was just as big an arse there too. If anyone was even remotely critical of any of her work he used to have a flaky, tell them that they clearly weren't a true fan and were probably a Britney/Christina/Pink/Kylie fanboy/girl and were trolling his thread - it was pretty funny, a man in his mid-40s being as obsessive as a teenage One Direction fan. Eventually the rest of the Madonna fans told him to piss off for being such an embarrassment.
I agree with you, his changing sexuality probably is down to him logging into the wrong account and thus having to stick with that story or give the game away.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be honest, I think Trevgo's a bit of a wum, he does contradict his alleged political beliefs quite a lot. Saying that, I do find him quite endearing in a whimsical kind of way -I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing and exactly how to press some folks' buttons - just look at how easily he winds up the more rabid Brexiteers! They can;t even argue with him, it's straiht to personally abusing him.
Thenetworkbabe is seriously odd, I wonder if she's maybe a bit "speshul". She's utterly obsessed with rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads; I can see her having a collection of vibrators named Polaris, Trident, Dongfeng, Changfeng etc.,all guaranteed to deliver that earth-shattering climax. I'll take your Paris Metro map and raise it to a street map of Berlin in May 1945.
'

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hardly a big deal if we mention it then.

Is it your life’s work and ambition to be queen of the forums or something? You seem very committed to getting rid of your rivals.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:21 am

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be honest, I think Trevgo's a bit of a wum, he does contradict his alleged political beliefs quite a lot. Saying that, I do find him quite endearing in a whimsical kind of way -I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing and exactly how to press some folks' buttons - just look at how easily he winds up the more rabid Brexiteers! They can;t even argue with him, it's straiht to personally abusing him.
Thenetworkbabe is seriously odd, I wonder if she's maybe a bit "speshul". She's utterly obsessed with rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads; I can see her having a collection of vibrators named Polaris, Trident, Dongfeng, Changfeng etc.,all guaranteed to deliver that earth-shattering climax. I'll take your Paris Metro map and raise it to a street map of Berlin in May 1945.
'

Trevgo and Auriche have gone quite quiet recently.

Postby Kizzie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:13 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:My summary of the DS advice section.

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

Of course I was "allowed to post"! :gigglesnshit: I think what you mean is that from the moment I posted that I thought I could (kind of) understand the point you had been trying to make, despite Annette continuously feigning 'confusion', her uber defensive, hair trigger temper was unleashed.

She then started making it very personal, slagging off Dogs and lying about you and me discussing her here. Which, of course, we weren't :roll:

If only the befuddled mare knew how many times you and I have... 'crossed paths'! :gigglesnshit:

She knows where to come if she wants to gave a go. Playing the victim over there, baiting and trolling and mentioning Dogs whenever it suits her is not an option. In theory, everyone at DS should play by the same rules, right? "Discuss the post, not the poster..." etc.

So when I'd had enough of her whining and personal comments to me, I simply asked the Mods there to clean up her shitposting in that thread. Which they did.

DISCUSS THE POST, NOT THE POSTER and here you are doing the exact opposite.
And then you admit to running to admin. What a class act you are lol

Ha! while calling out anyone who isnt a mate for doing the same. :roll:
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 am

I've always suspected Trevgo was just a professional wind up. Like others have said he will choose a subject then that will be his life until he gets bored, gay rights, UKIP, Brexit.

Like Wizzy, Trevgo is anything but consistent. The fact he voted UKIP because he wanted an end to immigration, the posts are still there for all to see, and now he is the biggest remainer around make it hard for me to take anything he posts seriously.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 am

Wizzywick loved Madonna and wouldn't let anyone say anything remotely negative about her until he discovered her political views were left leaning.

Also legit story, he was kicking off one time because she didn't include the lyrics to her songs in the CD booklet and he claimed she had broken EU law. :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive