Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:My summary of the DS advice section.

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

Of course I was "allowed to post"! :gigglesnshit: I think what you mean is that from the moment I posted that I thought I could (kind of) understand the point you had been trying to make, despite Annette continuously feigning 'confusion', her uber defensive, hair trigger temper was unleashed.

She then started making it very personal, slagging off Dogs and lying about you and me discussing her here. Which, of course, we weren't :roll:

If only the befuddled mare knew how many times you and I have... 'crossed paths'! :gigglesnshit:

She knows where to come if she wants to gave a go. Playing the victim over there, baiting and trolling and mentioning Dogs whenever it suits her is not an option. In theory, everyone at DS should play by the same rules, right? "Discuss the post, not the poster..." etc.

So when I'd had enough of her whining and personal comments to me, I simply asked the Mods there to clean up her shitposting in that thread. Which they did.

DISCUSS THE POST, NOT THE POSTER and here you are doing the exact opposite.
And then you admit to running to admin. What a class act you are lol

Ha! while calling out anyone who isnt a mate for doing the same. :roll:

Don't worry Vam, JP's got your back.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:41 am

Pissy List Fearing Guest wrote:
Is it your life’s work and ambition to be queen of the forums or something? You seem very committed to getting rid of your rivals.

There's that wee smell again.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 am

If I didn't know any better I would say Wizzywick is instructing MartinP what to post.....

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:09 am

Guest wrote:If I didn't know any better I would say Wizzywick is instructing MartinP what to post.....

Martin seems to have given up on politics and is just desperatly flinging mud hoping something will finally stick... Newsflash is beyond desperate as well.
Odessa Steps

Postby Lambert » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:40 am

Guest wrote:Lukatars screenshot in the what will we look like thread shows hes using a vpn. No surprises there. Im amazed someone with a toddler and another sprog due this week is able to spend so much of his life posting on a forum :hand:

Interestingly, that photo leads to a trail that confirms his story about himself. Unless it's subterfuge... :yikes:
Lambert

Postby guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am

Carry On Guest wrote:Vam, your thingy's all squashed up and out of whack. It needs a good stretching.

Her mouth or her ego?

:bawlin:

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Lukatars screenshot in the what will we look like thread shows hes using a vpn. No surprises there. Im amazed someone with a toddler and another sprog due this week is able to spend so much of his life posting on a forum :hand:

Interestingly, that photo leads to a trail that confirms his story about himself. Unless it's subterfuge... :yikes:

why would you even look for a trail?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

Here's some advice for you ya boring little cunt; Stop being a snivelling little imp on forums and you might get a girlfriend and stop following women around online. Weird little tosspot.

What happened to those anger management lessons. I'd ask for a refund.
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Could everyone just run their posts by HobbitFeet to save time please.
Odessa Steps

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Where have I suggested they shouldn't post? I asked a question, perhaps I should run it by you whether it's ok to ask questions

now do one you snide fuck with your list of people you'd like to have banned from DS

I can't believe I wasted my time and energy defending you on DTV, for you are truly awful, doing no better than you slagged them off for

but do have a lovely rest of the day :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

JP and Vam, what a great pairing haha

So Vam isn't allowed to post in advice eh? And all without a pm to the mods haha

Well it's sort of sweet to see the pair of you watching each other's backs. I'm sure you two socially awkward and inadequate scamps will find your partnership just peachy for a very short time haha

Finally JP remind us all about the great and insightful advice you've directly given to the OP in that thread cos I can't see any. Maybe it was deleted haha
Twat.

Read the thread you plonker, she was accused of baiting within seconds of posting. And yes that was the impression given.

No you probably can't see much advice, a few people don't want those types of threads to run smoothly. Unless it's just them all patting each other on the back, over and over. You should check out all the times the word creep was referenced, right at the start of that thread. Someone posted some of them in this very thread, as well. Take a look. :thumbsup:

Haha so what advice did you give directly to the OP in the advice thread you decided to join?
Post 58.. had some advice in. Some of what I said in that post wouldn't have been there though... IF a few exaggerating/stirring numpties hadn't jumped on the 'creepy' bandwagon. The OP had already been called 'creepy' a number of times before I posted. You really do struggle to keep up, don't you.

If you had linked to the post, then even if posts have been deleted in the meantime, it would still get you to the right place.

And another thing, why not quote people's posts instead of using @whateverposter. It makes life a whole lot easier in terms of following the conversation.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Where have I suggested they shouldn't post? I asked a question, perhaps I should run it by you whether it's ok to ask questions

now do one you snide fuck with your list of people you'd like to have banned from DS

I can't believe I wasted my time and energy defending you on DTV, for you are truly awful, doing no better than you slagged them off for

:yess:

:bum: to the bullshit list.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Lukatar is one of those members in the Move threads can't wait to tell you that they have Kodi and haven't paid for watching a movie in ages. Doesn't matter that the recording of "It" was filmed from someone's lap, looking between two people's heads the important bit was that he never paid :popcorn:

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Remove the beam from your own eye :dunno: You have massive control issues and there was no mention of getting people banned... but perhaps you would like to point to anything i have said about getting anyone banned.... If you can't you look a utter twat :dafinger:

I'm going nowhere :Wiiiine!:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:

:yess:

:bum: to the bullshit list.

It's a list of bullshitters... the overcontrolling Hobbitfeet seems to be reading something into it that wasn;t there... her time being one of DTVs little helpers seems to have bent her into a certain world view.... which is a shame.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive