Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Odessas got you bang to rights Hobbit.

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

:yess:

:bum: to the bullshit list.

It's a list of bullshitters... the overcontrolling Hobbitfeet seems to be reading something into it that wasn;t there... her time being one of DTVs little helpers seems to have bent her into a certain world view.... which is a shame.

Sorry let me make myself clear it is a BULLSHIT LIST.

You sir have absolutely no idea about any of those on your list other than your tiny, very tiny mind imagines. You can't understand discussion. Your only contribution on DS is one liners baiting people.

You need to call it a day before something turns around a bites you on your arse.

:more beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For Scrabbler haters. The mods gave him a dressing down for back seat modding earlier when he was telling people off for starting new threads lmao

You know he was once banned from a forum he used to moderate when he broke the data protection law. I remember one of the owners of the site, Ellie, telling us all about it.

Yes I remember when it happened. They had a mod staff room where they would discuss bans/warnings etc and Scrabbler, or pauliewaulie as he was then known. Passed information about what was being said to a member called Callum who was the biggest drama queen around and there was a massive shit storm over it all resulting in Scrabbler eventually being banned. The owner John almost shut down the forum because of it.

Once on DS Scrabbler was very pally with a crazed troll called AngelicPrincess who used to abuse people across Twitter under various names in particular MonaLisa, AngelicPrincess later turned out to have a very dark secret alongside another mod called from that forum called Sey, its a can of :wurms: I won't discuss here but it was bad. She hasn't posted since although I suspect Kitkat is her. So it always makes me laugh how Scrabbler acts like some father of the soap forum when the people he used to mix with were vile.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:

You sir have absolutely no idea about any of those on your list other than your tiny, very tiny mind imagines. You can't understand discussion. Your only contribution on DS is one liners baiting people.

You need to call it a day before something turns around a bites you on your arse.

Oh sorry... didn;t realise you were the Pissy List Fearing Guest... DTV has gone mate... get over it :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:My summary of the DS advice section.

It does seem to be the same names that pop up over and over in thread after thread, 3/4 people mainly. I have some previous experience of it over recent years. And you only have to take a look at a few threads over there. These few people are almost always extremely agreeable towards each other's views. But seem to go on the offensive very quickly when it comes to other FMs views. Look at what happened to vam yesterday in that thread within seconds, that was a joke, she basically wasn't allowed to post. That was the impression given at least. Sod that though these people wont stop everyone posting, however much they want to.

The reaction system must have been a godsend they can just agree with each other all day long making them appear wise old owls and genius like. lol

It really is no wonder that you usually only see the same low number of names posting in that section, on a regular basis.

DS really has gone down the pan, when compared to around 2012 and previous to that.

I've also had a chat with ds admin regarding the 'apparent' message someone sent them, saying I should be banned from advice. Two can play at that juvenile game, if need be.

Of course I was "allowed to post"! :gigglesnshit: I think what you mean is that from the moment I posted that I thought I could (kind of) understand the point you had been trying to make, despite Annette continuously feigning 'confusion', her uber defensive, hair trigger temper was unleashed.

She then started making it very personal, slagging off Dogs and lying about you and me discussing her here. Which, of course, we weren't :roll:

If only the befuddled mare knew how many times you and I have... 'crossed paths'! :gigglesnshit:

She knows where to come if she wants to gave a go. Playing the victim over there, baiting and trolling and mentioning Dogs whenever it suits her is not an option. In theory, everyone at DS should play by the same rules, right? "Discuss the post, not the poster..." etc.

So when I'd had enough of her whining and personal comments to me, I simply asked the Mods there to clean up her shitposting in that thread. Which they did.

DISCUSS THE POST, NOT THE POSTER and here you are doing the exact opposite.
And then you admit to running to admin. What a class act you are lol

Ha! while calling out anyone who isnt a mate for doing the same. :roll:

Don't worry Vam, JP's got your back.
You have a screw loose. I will agree with her or anyone else though, if I feel they're in the right. :thumbsup:

I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...
jp761

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 pm

@jra regarding my quoting and linking

If people want to talk about my posts, they can do the work themselves.

And you've seen how many times people mess up quotes, it messes up quite often. It's the way I'm doing it, and that's it. And I make it clear which post I'm referring to, I don't just put @guest or @whoever.
jp761

Postby BeeBee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh sorry... didn;t realise you were the Pissy List Fearing Guest... DTV has gone mate... get over it :cuppaT:

And now you're suffering from SJWH syndrome in that thinking everyone is the same guest

All your stupid little shit lists of who to target show everyone is that you're a total hypocrite who would have been like a pig in shit on DTV if only those cunts would have had you. But they didn't want you :bawlin:
BeeBee

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not the Pissy List Fearing Guest :shoot:

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:12 pm

BeeBee wrote:
And now you're suffering from SJWH syndrome in that thinking everyone is the same guest

All your stupid little shit lists of who to target show everyone is that you're a total hypocrite who would have been like a pig in shit on DTV if only those cunts would have had you. But they didn't want you :bawlin:

Nah that's you again... it's not even convincing.... DTV has gone... you have to move on. :leer:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:14 pm

BeeBee wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

So true :awesome:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not the Pissy List Fearing Guest :shoot:

We are on THE ODESSA LIST now. Sounds like a spy movie.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:34 pm

jp761 wrote:I also notice.. those comments I posted last-night in Sam's thread regarding his well being. Some ignorant guest, claiming my comments were ignorant. And then the very same guest proceeded to tell Sam the same kind of things as me... :off head: Hilarious stuff. Maybe it was you. ;) You couldn't make this crap up. :pmsl: I notice the idiot said something about Bella's advice also.

The poster is clearly one dumb fuck. soo funny...

Compare and contrast your so called advice with the guest's and then play spot the difference. It's the differences that shoe up your ignorance.

Anyway your ability to give advice is pretty shit.

Postby Lambert » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:43 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Lukatars screenshot in the what will we look like thread shows hes using a vpn. No surprises there. Im amazed someone with a toddler and another sprog due this week is able to spend so much of his life posting on a forum :hand:

Interestingly, that photo leads to a trail that confirms his story about himself. Unless it's subterfuge... :yikes:

why would you even look for a trail?

Because I'm nosey.
Lambert

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Sigh... if I only knew how much fuss this list would cause I would have thought twice about posting it

:twirl: Long Term Labour Voter Update :twirl:

Luckylegs
Granny_Smith
Blockz99
Kidspud
Mgkmark
Odessa Steps

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:Christ, the usual bullshit circular reasoning that any gay person who fails to endorse every part of the current gay agenda must be 'self-loathing'. If you go back a few years, gay activists were completely uninterested in redefining marriage to include same-sex relationships. Was Stonewall 'self-hating' when its official line was that marriage was an outdated, patriarchal construct that gay folk had no desire to emulate?

Liberals are very friendly and inclusive unless you don't think the same way as them.
Ray of Sunshine

Previous

Return to The Archive