Cecil The Lion Part Three.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Cecil The Lion Part Three.

Postby Vicky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Aye well i find you nasty, you ignorant bitch.

Someone should stick your ass in a separate section, away from decent people.

She went ballistic over a Service dog? :ooer:

*sigh*.....Ah, Vic...where's a taser when you need one? Or some Mace. Anything to stop that ugly, disrespectful mouth from flapping :roll:

A baseball bat would have been my choice, the dogs probably a lot cleaner than she is.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm so excited

all being well with his 'op' leopard boy's dad is coming to live with us on Friday as his forever home - he is over 7kg of paddling purring writhing rolling beauty

hopefully lots of new avi pics to follow :mrgreen:

Nice one Hobs, i can't wait to see him.

:cat:

Same here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Vicky wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:

*sigh*.....Ah, Vic...where's a taser when you need one? Or some Mace. Anything to stop that ugly, disrespectful mouth from flapping :roll:

A baseball bat would have been my choice, the dogs probably a lot cleaner than she is.

Poor thing looked so forlorn, tail tucked right under, at that helicat's meltdown :shake head:

Why do some people have to yell so loud and rattle out words faster than a machine gun? :ooer: Makes my ears bleed to hear shrieking like that.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm so excited

all being well with his 'op' leopard boy's dad is coming to live with us on Friday as his forever home - he is over 7kg of paddling purring writhing rolling beauty

hopefully lots of new avi pics to follow :mrgreen:

Nice one Hobs, i can't wait to see him.

:cat:

Same here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all went well with the op, he is now an ex-stud :Wiiiine!:

can't wait to go and get him

when we went to see leopard boy when he was tiny I asked to see his dad as I'd never seen a full grown male bengal, when we met him I fell in love with him and his ways, and jokingly said forget the kitten we'll take him - I never expected her to say we could have him as soon as he'd fathered 1 more litter - but 6 months down the line here we are :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:46 pm

@ HF - Glad he's got through his bits being...um...realigned :wink:

I'm usually SO not into cats but from the moment you posted that first avi, your baby boy has had me mesmerised. He just looks so damn lush! I'd happily rub my face against that glorious fur, even knowing I'd probably be sneezing for an hour afterwards.

Bet you're counting the days until Papa Lushness moves in. I've had a quick Google of the Bengal breed - just sublimely beautiful! :wubwub:

Vam

Postby Vicky » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 am

Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Poor thing looked so forlorn, tail tucked right under, at that helicat's meltdown :shake head:

Why do some people have to yell so loud and rattle out words faster than a machine gun? :ooer: Makes my ears bleed to hear shrieking like that.

It's the same as the folk that have to shout when their having a conversation on their mobile phone.

You can hear every word from the other side of the street.

I don't understand folk that kick up a stink about dogs in public places.

I had to take my last dog Zoe to the vets once on the bus and while she sat nice and quiet, some arsehole was throwing his guts up all over the place.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:41 am

Look at his hoofs.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:22 am

skynews-sainsburys-dog-chocolate_4111945.jpg

Sainsbury's aren't very popular with dog owners after they sent out free chocolate in the post to customers and their dogs have been eating it.

Chocolate can be fatal to dogs and several of the dogs had to be rushed to the vets.

Thankfully i've got a basket over the letter box after Jack went through a phase of ripping the post up.

http://news.sky.com/story/dogs-fall-ill-eating-chocolate-sent-in-the-post-by-sainsburys-11055705
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Vam wrote:@ HF - Glad he's got through his bits being...um...realigned :wink:

I'm usually SO not into cats but from the moment you posted that first avi, your baby boy has had me mesmerised. He just looks so damn lush! I'd happily rub my face against that glorious fur, even knowing I'd probably be sneezing for an hour afterwards.

Bet you're counting the days until Papa Lushness moves in. I've had a quick Google of the Bengal breed - just sublimely beautiful! :wubwub:

I've just seen this - the top picture (I've removed them because I know people get annoyed with the same pic over and over again) I think that's Thor, he's like the Mick Jagger of the Bengal world, a real rock star and so gorgeous :wubbers:

I'm picking daughter up after school tomorrow and we're off to collect Blaze, although if you believe what you read I must have been at least 50 when I had her (daughter not cat :yikes: ) as I'm at least 60 :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:00 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:@ HF - Glad he's got through his bits being...um...realigned :wink:

I've just seen this - the top picture (I've removed them because I know people get annoyed with the same pic over and over again) I think that's Thor, he's like the Mick Jagger of the Bengal world, a real rock star and so gorgeous :wubbers:

I'm picking daughter up after school tomorrow and we're off to collect Blaze, although if you believe what you read I must have been at least 50 when I had her (daughter not cat :yikes: ) as I'm at least 60 :mrgreen:

She must be hyperactive with excitement by now :smilin: Don't forget the pics, when you have a mo'.

(Word is, I'm 76 :trollface: )
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Vicky wrote:

Sainsbury's aren't very popular with dog owners after they sent out free chocolate in the post to customers and their dogs have been eating it.

Chocolate can be fatal to dogs and several of the dogs had to be rushed to the vets.

Thankfully i've got a basket over the letter box after Jack went through a phase of ripping the post up.

http://news.sky.com/story/dogs-fall-ill-eating-chocolate-sent-in-the-post-by-sainsburys-11055705

if owners are going to leave dogs alone all day it's up to them to put a postal cage on the letter box to catch the mail. it's ridiculous to blame the supermarket.

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

if owners are going to leave dogs alone all day it's up to them to put a postal cage on the letter box to catch the mail. it's ridiculous to blame the supermarket.

And to stop the fucking things biting the fingers of the postal worker who's trying to deliver stuff! :brickwall:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

And to stop the fucking things biting the fingers of the postal worker who's trying to deliver stuff! :brickwall:

that's true too! stupid owners are the problem.

Postby Vicky » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

A lot of postal workers have had some really bad injuries from dogs.

My cousin's a postman and he nearly lost two of his fingers after some yappy wee dog bit him.
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Vicky wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

A lot of postal workers have had some really bad injuries from dogs.

My cousin's a postman and he nearly lost two of his fingers after some yappy wee dog bit him.

We get a 'posting peg', a flat, bright red piece of plastic that's about 18 inches long and an inch wide with a notch to put a card into. They don't fit in your pocket and look like a dildo at a short distance.

I had a mad bastard of a dog who would have ripped my hand off judging by the racket behind the door :ooer: I poked the card through with my pen and it took the damned thing! I hope he chewed the shit out of it and got ink all over the house :monkey:

I've had dogs of all sizes having a go but the worst was a miniature poodle that launched itself five foot high into a quickly closed window (too dangerous to open the door) and was aimed at my throat :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms