DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Canucklehead wrote:I think you might have me mistaken for someone else, or you quoted the wrong post. I haven't a scooby what you're on about. I have never been called skinny by anyone because, well, I'm not. :gigglesnshit:

People often refer to me as a Greek God.*

*Possibly bullshit.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Wonder if Wizzywick had a sleepness night due to the stress of being banned :pmsl:

Hey Wizzy, Momentum say :Hiya:

Yeah I have to say the sense of schadenfreude really isn't going down with this one... although I really shouldn't use German words this close to Christmas, the birthday of the one true messiah.

It was a bit underwhelming in the end wasn't it? There were a lot of folk awaiting a very public self-combustion, but it was over and gone before most realised. It all seemed to happen quite early in the day, then unfortunately the offensive posts were removed before most of us could see them for what they were although if they were as bad as they seem to have been I can see why they were zapped). It's kinda like what a film with a particularly unpleasant villain, where you're eagerly awaiting their come-uppance, only for someone to announce that they'd been caught and jailed offscreen. All that build-up only to be left disappointed at the end. Ah well. there you go; looks like I'll have to retire the "Wizzyprick" moniker - it did suit him though.

What are your thoughts on MARTYM8 banning in all this?

What has surprised me is that so far few are mentioning Wizzywick on DS since the ban. Up to now his defenders and forum pals don't seem arsed.

I think they thought he was untouchable with the back story he had... Jilly came in with that "question everything like you have no clue whats going on" schtic to try to get people to go off topic into the firing line but that fell on it's face... You've have though Luckylegs and MartinP would have said something but nah...

As for Marty... he's been saying some right dickish things recently... I only really caught a reply someone had made to him rather than his own comment... he'd tried to justify a lack of interest in the reason for the memorial and blown off more recent bigotry... poor timing really, Talma is coming out witht he same shit now.

Perhaps your being too cynical? Perhaps Jilly really is just an innocent old woman who was confused and had no idea what was going on!

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Keyser wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I think you might have me mistaken for someone else, or you quoted the wrong post. I haven't a scooby what you're on about. I have never been called skinny by anyone because, well, I'm not. :gigglesnshit:

*Possibly bullshit.

Is your last name Popadopolous? Maybe they said 'goddamn Greek'. :awesome:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Did someone mention skinny that's me... APPARENTLY ;) more bullshit Meltdown you say.. just a fiery exchanges with good old Lucy. All good fun.

Oh and look.. the basic intelligence bullshit line, is here again. Broken record alert. :header:

:shell:

what about the 200 pages of whining you did here?
You or anyone else comments about me and I'll reply. Is that to difficult for you to comprehend, oh I do hope not.

Oh and PMs.. give me a reason to PM and I might just PM you. Don't be a twat in any way towards me and you wont get a pm. Pretty straightforward isn't it. If I make a mistake and take joke too far, I own it and apologise, that has happened on occasion.

You bullshitters out there really need to quit while you're behind.. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Keyser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Keyser wrote:

*Possibly bullshit.

Is your last name Popadopolous? Maybe they said 'goddamn Greek'. :awesome:

Possibly Flopadopolous! :bawlin: :trollface:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 pm

@the not so accurate guest

You should try it sometime, being accurate, that is. ;)
jp761

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Perhaps your being too cynical? Perhaps Jilly really is just an innocent old woman who was confused and had no idea what was going on!

Being totally open minded about it yes... totally possible... that she only get's all "oooh what happened... why is that, when, how why why WHY!!!!" if it's about Wizzy makes me edge slightly the other way.
Odessa Steps

Postby jp761 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm

@guest I'm in a jail not banned get it right for a start. All it takes sometimes.. is a few cry babies. They are just lucky that more people don't alert them. Most people aren't that petty though. I deserve the 'ban' and I'll deserve the next one hey.. fighting talk. DS mods aren't stupid you know, I may not always agree with the way they go about things, but they aren't completely blind you know. ;)
jp761

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Frankly wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Christ, the usual bullshit circular reasoning that any gay person who fails to endorse every part of the current gay agenda must be 'self-loathing'. If you go back a few years, gay activists were completely uninterested in redefining marriage to include same-sex relationships. Was Stonewall 'self-hating' when its official line was that marriage was an outdated, patriarchal construct that gay folk had no desire to emulate?

Liberals are very friendly and inclusive unless you don't think the same way as them.

Totally off topic, but I love your avi. Such a grumpy face! :mrgreen:

Just like me!
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Being totally open minded about it yes... totally possible... that she only get's all "oooh what happened... why is that, when, how why why WHY!!!!" if it's about Wizzy makes me edge slightly the other way.

Trust your gut instinct!
Great take down of The Network Babe the other day questioning why she's gone from an ultra remainer to an ultra brexiter who hates the EU and has flushed all their previous rationale down the toilet.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trust your gut instinct!
Great take down of The Network Babe the other day questioning why she's gone from an ultra remainer to an ultra brexiter who hates the EU and has flushed all their previous rationale down the toilet.

Ta... that's just totally weird isn;t it... a complete u-turn overnight...literally overnight!!!!!
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trust your gut instinct!

Ta... that's just totally weird isn;t it... a complete u-turn overnight...literally overnight!!!!!

Less than a year ago she was saying we should stay in the single market and that Philip Hammond was the only adult in the room pushing for this. Bizarre turn around that makes her look like a disingenuous fool.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trust your gut instinct!

:canny:

People change their minds politically that is called life and experience but of course you haven't got a clue about that :bell: it isn't overnight it is immediate when the penny drops.

The problem with you is your penny will never drop :thud:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Sigh... if I only knew how much fuss this list would cause I would have thought twice about posting it

:twirl: Long Term Labour Voter Update :twirl:

Luckylegs
Granny_Smith
Blockz99
Kidspud
Mgkmark

For you maybe not for the people on the list :twirl:

Bring it.

We can’t bring it because you’re wrapped in cotton wool by the admin. I should correct myself, we can’t bring it online at this website.

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Sigh... if I only knew how much fuss this list would cause I would have thought twice about posting it

:twirl: Long Term Labour Voter Update :twirl:

Luckylegs
Granny_Smith
Blockz99
Kidspud
Mgkmark

For you maybe not for the people on the list :twirl:

Bring it.

We can’t bring it because you’re wrapped in cotton wool by the admin. I should correct myself, we can’t bring it online at this website.

Aw, did I disapprove a load of your JP bollocks?

Sounds like you need some cotton wool *hugs*
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive