The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Great 'Tradition of British Tolerance'

Postby McAz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Why do you have a problem with equality?
What (god forbid) if the donor for the failing piece of granite that you call a heart was a gay, Islamic Nigerian and you had knowledge of it before the op?

It's got nothing to do with equality - do you think it has?

It's about common sense. You can't just let everyone into this country who wants to come here, just so you can be seen as being tolerant. You can't just let the growth of a vile insidious culture (islam) go unchecked, just so you can be seen as being tolerant.

You're pressing the self-destruct button on behalf of everyone else. Because we haven't self-destructed yet, doesn't mean it's ok to carry on tolerating things that are harmful to us.

If you truly believed in equality, you'd be respecting the votes of the people who voted for Brexit and Trump, instead of referring to them as idiots at every opportunity. Like I said, liberals are the least tolerant group of people you could ever meet - 'ban this' 'close this down' 'censor that' etc.

Why don't you show some common sense? :pointlaugh:
It is a fact that they least educated voted for Trump in the USA and in the UK Brexit.
You are type of cunt who refuses to read expert analysis from academics. :shake head:

But then shouldn't we be exercising greater tolerance towards our more gullible brothers and sisters? After all, their big moment has come and gone - Brexit's the farce we knew it would be and Trump was fucked before he began.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We often hear this statement/phrase or a version of it, coined by politicians or the media more often than not when an issue arises connected to the invasion of our land by mass legions of foreigners from around the world.

Seeing it used in a thread the other day by arch 5th columnist CannyDC, a Dogs member who quite unashamedly has stated on numerous occasions that he wants to live in a world, this country included, inhabited only by 'coffee coloured people' originating from the four corners of the globe.

So I wondered when this phrase was first uttered and in what context and also whether there were any facts available to back this sweeping statement up.

I lucked out on the origination question, lack of an exact wording and usages in many different formats by equally as many different people, make this an almost impossible task. What I can say is, I doubt it was uttered by anyone with first hand experience of what this supposed 'tolerance' entails and it's effects.

So I looked for examples of what might have given anyone reason to believe this statement was/is a traditional reflection of 'Britishness' as it's often lauded. The best place to start I thought would be back in recorded history, as we're talking about tradition. So I looked for some historical examples of where mass movements of foreigners to our shores occurred, surely I'd find the proof there.

Romans?, Saxons and other Germanic tribes?, Vikings?, Normans? - Nope, no luck there. In fact all of these occupations of our land were met with continued violence and aggression, not a welcome or bit of tolerance to be had.

It was a similar story later in history, when attempts were made by the Spanish and French and much later, by Nazi Germany. I couldn't find any reference to welcoming them with 'Great British tolerance and understanding' either, it seems that the threat of being overwhelmed by foreign invaders has quite the opposite affect, at least that's what history tells us.

Now I've reached a conclusion but I can't put it on this page. You see we have many readers of Dog's threads who can only absorb information in bite sized pieces. I do try to accommodate them by breaking up my posts with paragraphs instead of a block posting and using my own words rather than C&P huge globs of other peoples work.

Unfortunately this isn't always enough, when faced with a post which fills a page, they become disorientated and cannot cope with the enormity of the task facing them, so more often than not they hide their weaknesses and inabilities by posting TL;DR, yet often will still comment on the content – how is that? :dunno:

Anyway, being the helpful and accommodating chap that I am, my conclusion appears on the following page. :thumbsup:

If you don't like the UK either fuck off or change it by direct action.
Typing shyte on a forum makes you look a right twat. :pointlaugh:

But who would have him?

Postby Trapper John » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We often hear this statement/phrase or a version of it, coined by politicians or the media more often than not when an issue arises connected to the invasion of our land by mass legions of foreigners from around the world.

Seeing it used in a thread the other day by arch 5th columnist CannyDC, a Dogs member who quite unashamedly has stated on numerous occasions that he wants to live in a world, this country included, inhabited only by 'coffee coloured people' originating from the four corners of the globe.

So I wondered when this phrase was first uttered and in what context and also whether there were any facts available to back this sweeping statement up.

I lucked out on the origination question, lack of an exact wording and usages in many different formats by equally as many different people, make this an almost impossible task. What I can say is, I doubt it was uttered by anyone with first hand experience of what this supposed 'tolerance' entails and it's effects.

So I looked for examples of what might have given anyone reason to believe this statement was/is a traditional reflection of 'Britishness' as it's often lauded. The best place to start I thought would be back in recorded history, as we're talking about tradition. So I looked for some historical examples of where mass movements of foreigners to our shores occurred, surely I'd find the proof there.

Romans?, Saxons and other Germanic tribes?, Vikings?, Normans? - Nope, no luck there. In fact all of these occupations of our land were met with continued violence and aggression, not a welcome or bit of tolerance to be had.

It was a similar story later in history, when attempts were made by the Spanish and French and much later, by Nazi Germany. I couldn't find any reference to welcoming them with 'Great British tolerance and understanding' either, it seems that the threat of being overwhelmed by foreign invaders has quite the opposite affect, at least that's what history tells us.

Now I've reached a conclusion but I can't put it on this page. You see we have many readers of Dog's threads who can only absorb information in bite sized pieces. I do try to accommodate them by breaking up my posts with paragraphs instead of a block posting and using my own words rather than C&P huge globs of other peoples work.

Unfortunately this isn't always enough, when faced with a post which fills a page, they become disorientated and cannot cope with the enormity of the task facing them, so more often than not they hide their weaknesses and inabilities by posting TL;DR, yet often will still comment on the content – how is that? :dunno:

Anyway, being the helpful and accommodating chap that I am, my conclusion appears on the following page. :thumbsup:

If you don't like the UK either fuck off or change it by direct action.
Typing shyte on a forum makes you look a right twat. :pointlaugh:

What gives you the impression I don't like the UK? ........ nope, can't see anything in this post. :dunno:

And typing shyte is what forums are all about, you of all people should understand that you certainly do enough of it. Then there's the pretending to be another guest to back yourself up thing going on :gigglesnshit:

Now get back in your box gimp and stay there until I say you can come out. :wag:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:44 am

Trapper John wrote:
So, is there really a 'tradition of welcoming tolerance and understanding' inbuilt in the psyche of the British people? - history tells us no and there never was. In fact the history of Britain is one of fighting off foreign invaders and any 'welcoming' has been done by a minority of leaders and 'tolerance' is ordered and enforced by laws.

Hard to disagree with that if you look at the issue historically.

Clearly there is a British tradition of tolerance when it comes to philosophical thought, ethics, values and so on spanning the impact of Christianity, The Enlightenment and the Glorious Revolution which principally concerned the "elite" levels of Society be it the Clergy, the Political Class and so on. There is also a tradition of minority groups fighting for tolerance to be enshrined in Law so that they could live their lives in peace but this was a begrudging tolerance from the broader population rather than one freely given.

I think things have been flipped on its head in the last 20-25 years or so to the extent the general population now really does have a highly tolerant aspect of its character and which Politicians are banking on to stay in place while we live out the pressures caused by mass migration. Personally, I think in the next 20 years these issues will have played out and I think there will be concerted public pressure on politicians to meet reduced immigration targets for the foreseeable future.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 am

Is tolerance a bad thing?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:16 am

We haven't been invaded since 1066

If you don't like the UK I suggest you fuck right off

Postby Puzzler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Is tolerance a bad thing?

Too much of it is. That's why we have 20,000 Islamic terrorists walking around the UK. It's why we have a few hundred battle hardened bloodthirsty ISIS cunts walking our streets.
Puzzler

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:47 am

Puzzler wrote:

Too much of it is. That's why we have 20,000 Islamic terrorists walking around the UK. It's why we have a few hundred battle hardened bloodthirsty ISIS cunts walking our streets.

Oh, Is that why. Nothing to do with our governments involvement in wars and destabilising the ME?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Puzzler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:48 am

Guest wrote:

We haven't been invaded since 1066

If you don't like the UK I suggest you fuck right off

We've been invaded by A third world desert religion intent on slaughtering anyone that doesn't believe in it, thanks to fucking cunts like you.I would suggest you face Mecca and shove a rocket up your smelly arse but that'd be racist according to you.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:51 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Oh, Is that why. Nothing to do with our governments involvement in wars and destabilising the ME?

I'm sure that sunni cunt who killed Asad Shah for being the wrong kind of muslim did it cos we bombed the taliban and isis. You know what, you're sick in the fucking head for blaming our foreign policy for Islamic terror on our soil. Not even 6 months after Manchester. Sicko.
Puzzler

Postby Cause and Effect » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 am

Puzzler wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I'm sure that sunni cunt who killed Asad Shah for being the wrong kind of muslim did it cos we bombed the taliban and isis. You know what, you're sick in the fucking head for blaming our foreign policy for Islamic terror on our soil. Not even 6 months after Manchester. Sicko.

It is a fact because of their actions. You Fucking Mong. :shake head:
Nice of the Tories selling WMDs to the depraved Sunni cult.
Cause and Effect

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:59 am

Puzzler wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Wars cause far reaching sicknesses. For years and years, decades, centuries. Without proper intervention people don't just recover.
If cruel acts could be stopped by cruel acts then you'd have a point, but they don't, they just delay more acts of cruelty.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Not seen much of it around here, or at the depot, or in the town that I work :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Not seen much of it around here, or at the depot, or in the town that I work :dunno:

Of course you haven't, you live out in the sticks don't you?

Once the muslim population is 3 or 4 times what it is now, and they start moving in to your area, you may finally understand what the rest of us have been talking about all these years. As it stands, you're blissfully naïve, which manifests itself in your pro-muslim posts

You'll soon change your tune when a few bombs go off locally, burkas and minarets start appearing on every high street, the local underage girls are mass raped by muslim rape gangs, and the local authorities turn a blind eye as not to upset muslim 'sensitivities'. And the council starts pandering to them through fear of being seen as racist or 'islamophobic'

And do you know what? You'd have brought it all on yourself. The first time a neighbour's kid gets raped or blown up
I'd like to witness your apologist conversation with the grieving parents.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Of course you haven't, you live out in the sticks don't you?

Once the muslim population is 3 or 4 times what it is now, and they start moving in to your area, you may finally understand what the rest of us have been talking about all these years. As it stands, you're blissfully naïve, which manifests itself in your pro-muslim posts

You'll soon change your tune when a few bombs go off locally, burkas and minarets start appearing on every high street, the local underage girls are mass raped by muslim rape gangs, and the local authorities turn a blind eye as not to upset muslim 'sensitivities'. And the council starts pandering to them through fear of being seen as racist or 'islamophobic'

And do you know what? You'd have brought it all on yourself. The first time a neighbour's kid gets raped or blown up
I'd like to witness your apologist conversation with the grieving parents.

:shell:

Fuck off back to Stormfront you EDL nonce supporter

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms