So how is Trump doing so far?

Re: So how is Trump doing so far?

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Keyser wrote:Not a bad speech by Trump this afternoon (although there were far too many mentions of 'God').

He didn't write it, I doubt Miller did either. He was under strict instructions not to fuck this one up.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Not a bad speech by Trump this afternoon (although there were far too many mentions of 'God').

He didn't write it, I doubt Miller did either. He was under strict instructions not to fuck this one up.

Well aware of that Stooo but I thought his delivery was far better than usual (not saying very much I know) which is what I meant.
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Well aware of that Stooo but I thought his delivery was far better than usual (not saying very much I know) which is what I meant.

Autocue vs ad hoc campaign ranting. They can't fuck this up, a lot of Repubs visit Vegas and the Dotard will be under orders.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Autocue vs ad hoc campaign ranting. They can't fuck this up, a lot of Repubs visit Vegas and the Dotard will be under orders.

If he get's under starters orders they'll be off....
Punk

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Punk wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Phone confiscated, he's going to have to wipe his own arse tonight. Twitter gives out an audible sigh of relief...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Phone confiscated, he's going to have to wipe his own arse tonight. Twitter gives out an audible sigh of relief...

The twitterati who need their point and laugh Trump fix, will be climbing up the walls.
Punk

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Economy posts first job losses in seven years

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/35419 ... obs-report

President Deals' strikes again
wutang

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 pm

In other Trump news:

Internet’s Most Popular Donald Trump Chat Room Destroyed in Anime-Related ‘Coup’
Centipede Central, the home of Trump's "meme army," is no more.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... rump-memes

*insert sad pepe here*
wutang

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:17 pm

wutang wrote:In other Trump news:

Internet’s Most Popular Donald Trump Chat Room Destroyed in Anime-Related ‘Coup’
Centipede Central, the home of Trump's "meme army," is no more.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... rump-memes

*insert sad pepe here*

T_D and /pol/ are still cranking out bullshit. The pedes don't realise the import of their nickname, either that or they are complicit and therefore willing to literally suck arse.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 pm

wutang wrote:

2 hurricanes will do that :roll:

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:15 am

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:

2 hurricanes will do that :roll:

Not tackling climate change has proven itself to be a good economic choice.
wutang

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 pm

President Trump sat and talked through the nightly playing of "Retreat" as the American flag was lowered on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base during his interview with Sean Hannity.

Trump, who has been criticizing NFL players who kneel through the national anthem to protest racism, seemed caught off-guard by loudspeakers playing "Retreat." The song is played every night at military bases to signal the American flag being lowered and the end of the official duty day.

Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they're doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

People watching the rally can be seen standing for the song in the background of Trump's interview but Trump seems to not know what the song means.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2637296

Oh wow :kinell:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
President Trump sat and talked through the nightly playing of "Retreat" as the American flag was lowered on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base during his interview with Sean Hannity.

Trump, who has been criticizing NFL players who kneel through the national anthem to protest racism, seemed caught off-guard by loudspeakers playing "Retreat." The song is played every night at military bases to signal the American flag being lowered and the end of the official duty day.

Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they're doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it's being played to honor him or Hannity.

People watching the rally can be seen standing for the song in the background of Trump's interview but Trump seems to not know what the song means.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2637296

Oh wow :kinell:

I fear for his mental health - here's hoping robust contingencies are in place.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Is Trump the World’s Most Dangerous Man?

“The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump,” published this week, includes opinions from over two dozen mental health experts.

They found “overwhelming evidence of profound sociopathic traits,” along with malignant narcissism.

Both disorders can cause loss of reality, paranoia, bullying, violent impulses, low self-esteem, lying, cheating, rage, impulsivity, lack of empathy or compassion, and possibly dementia or alzheimer’s disease.

Professor of Psychiatry and Law James Gilligan noted

“(t)he issue here is not whether President Donald Trump is mentally ill. It is whether he is dangerous.”

“He publicly boasts of violence and has threatened violence. He has urged followers to beat up protesters. He approves of torture. He has boasted of his ability to commit and get away with sexual assault.”

It’s “irresponsible” to remain passive in the face of clear evidence Gilligan sees. It’s vital to “warn the potential victims in the interests of public health,” he said.

Remaining silent about Trump’s disturbing actions “passively support(s) and enable(s) the dangerous and naive mistake of treating him as if he were a ‘normal’ president,” he added.

“He is not, and it is our duty to say so.” Strong stuff..

Last April, Psychology Today headlined “Shrinks Define Dangers of Trump Presidency,” sayi>>>>>> https://www.globalresearch.ca/is-trump- ... an/5612552
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:41 pm

When it hits the fans good old Donald will be the one to save us.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs