Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 am

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 am

I thought Hibs were going to do it yesterday, when they went 2-1 up with just over ten minutes remaining.

However Callum McGregor scored his second goal of the afternoon and the game finished 2-2

There's no SPL action this weekend, because Scotland are playing their last two games of the World Cup campaign.

However the last time Scotland were playing the tartan trannies were givin it laldy, with songs like "Stand up if you hate Rangers"

Now i know I'm Scottish, but I'm a club then country sort of person and to add insult to injury, that wee dickhead Strachan had a pop at our manager last week.

So it depends on how I'm feeling on Thursday, if I want Scotland to win or not.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:41 pm

That's Jimmy Bell..

He's been Rangers kitman for at least thirty years, because he's been at the club as long as i've supported the Gers.

Pleasant wee guy that keeps the players looking smart and all players past and present, haven't a bad word to say about him.

Some of the subhuman scum that support Celtic, have thought up a song about him and some of them were caught on video singing it last week.

"He's a bastard, an Orange Bastard, his name is Jimmy Bell. I hope he dies, i hope he dies"

The song has been described as "Poison"

Can you imagine the outrage if Orange Bastard was replaced with Black Bastard?

People go mad at racism, but hating Protestants not so much.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:09 am

Sunny wrote:Image

HUD 0 TOT 4

Thats just what the Huddersfield players must have been doing all Friday night - they were pitiful.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

With Barcelona saying they won't be able to play in La Liga anymore, because of the independence thing, they have their eyes on the EPL.

However Arsene Wenger has said, there's other teams before them in the queue.

(Rangers and Celtic)

The EPL can have Celtic gift wrapped, but Rangers are staying put.

Rangers have no desire to play in England and they haven't for years.

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:18 am

Arsenal creep up to 5th unnoticed with their third win in a week, slowly slowly catchy monkey. :mrgreen:

The disasterous performance against Liverpool is the only blemish on a good start to the season, despite the impression some people seem to have, undefeated in all competitions otherwise.

With writing the Arsenal off in the early stages of the season, the pundits are having to eat their words, no change there then.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:19 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:Image

HUD 0 TOT 4

Thats just what the Huddersfield players must have been doing all Friday night - they were pitiful.

Nah, Spurs just too good mate!! :cuppaT:

:laughing:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Someone at the BBC doesn't like Newcastle, judging by the subtitles.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:20 pm

I was just thinking..

TJ's wee granddaughter was born on my brother's birthday.

Libra is a good sign.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:16 am

So it's like this..

If Scotland don't win tomorrow night, their "Arse is oot the windae" as we say here.

Victory against Slovenia will mean hee haw, if the Scots don't get all three points against Slovakia.

Leigh Griffiths who scored both goals against the Auld Enemy, is under the most pressure to score.

But how can i give my backing to Griffiths when he did that disgusting thing in the Old Firm game?

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

Oh and of course the England game is on STV, all their games get shown by them.

However if an old pensioner in Scotland want's to watch the Scotland game, they would have to subscribe to SKY.

Someone should explain that not everyone in Britain is interested in England and every god damn thing they do.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 am

Who would have thought at the beginning of the year, Scotland would be sitting in 2nd place, with only one game remaining?

The fightback from the Scots in our last few games has been tremendous and i don't think many people thought, the Jocks had a hope in hell of making the play-offs.

Fair play to the lads who've played their hearts out and have got Scotland within touching distance of their first major tournament in almost twenty years.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:45 am

England booked their place at Russia 2018 last night with a last gasp winner against Slovenia.

No doubt all the talk of England being a team bursting with "World Class" players will start and those two cunts Baddiel and Skinner, will be wheeled out to start singing "It's comin ome"

Can i just remind the English among us..

That if it hadn't been for three very late goals in your games against Scotland, Slovakia and Slovenia, you would have finished in 3rd place and anyway the chances of you lot, progressing out the group stages in Russia are zilch.

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:48 am

Vicky wrote:Oh and of course the England game is on STV, all their games get shown by them.

However if an old pensioner in Scotland want's to watch the Scotland game, they would have to subscribe to SKY.

Someone should explain that not everyone in Britain is interested in England and every god damn thing they do.

I'm with you on that one, that is absolutely disgusting and you should all be up in arms banging on the doors of STV & the SFA.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:58 am

Vicky wrote:England booked their place at Russia 2018 last night with a last gasp winner against Slovenia.

No doubt all the talk of England being a team bursting with "World Class" players will start and those two cunts Baddiel and Skinner, will be wheeled out to start singing "It's comin ome"

Can i just remind the English among us..

That if it hadn't been for three very late goals in your games against Scotland, Slovakia and Slovenia, you would have finished in 3rd place and anyway the chances of you lot, progressing out the group stages in Russia are zilch.

So we scored at last knockings did we? .....thanks for letting us know. I didn't watch the game, just flicked in and out as I have done for years when England play in qualifiers, it's more entertaining watching paint dry.

From what I did see it was no different from any other game our national team have played, lots of posssession, sideways and backwards passing and clueless in the last third. It's what we expect now under any manager chosen by the FA, they are all clones of each other and have never had an ounce of flare between them.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive