Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Five.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:England booked their place at Russia 2018 last night with a last gasp winner against Slovenia.

No doubt all the talk of England being a team bursting with "World Class" players will start and those two cunts Baddiel and Skinner, will be wheeled out to start singing "It's comin ome"

Can i just remind the English among us..

That if it hadn't been for three very late goals in your games against Scotland, Slovakia and Slovenia, you would have finished in 3rd place and anyway the chances of you lot, progressing out the group stages in Russia are zilch.

So we scored at last knockings did we? .....thanks for letting us know. I didn't watch the game, just flicked in and out as I have done for years when England play in qualifiers, it's more entertaining watching paint dry.

From what I did see it was no different from any other game our national team have played, lots of posssession, sideways and backwards passing and clueless in the last third. It's what we expect now under any manager chosen by the FA, they are all clones of each other and have never had an ounce of flare between them.

So if you were flicking in and out of the game, why did you not know the result until this morning?

Did you conk out in front of the television?

Anyway whatshisface scored in the 94th minute, I didn't see it because I was watching the Scotland game.

Funnily enough an Englishman elsewhere said England's way of playing was very boring and Scotland were far more exciting to watch.

There's a lot of excitement this morning that Scotland might be at Russia next year.

No offence, but most people agree the English fans don't travel well and they aren't particularly well liked.

The Scots on the other hand are very well liked and unlike some, they don't tend to beat up the locals.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 am

Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:England booked their place at Russia 2018 last night with a last gasp winner against Slovenia.

No doubt all the talk of England being a team bursting with "World Class" players will start and those two cunts Baddiel and Skinner, will be wheeled out to start singing "It's comin ome"

That if it hadn't been for three very late goals in your games against Scotland, Slovakia and Slovenia, you would have finished in 3rd place and anyway the chances of you lot, progressing out the group stages in Russia are zilch.

So we scored at last knockings did we? .....thanks for letting us know. I didn't watch the game, just flicked in and out as I have done for years when England play in qualifiers, it's more entertaining watching paint dry.

From what I did see it was no different from any other game our national team have played, lots of posssession, sideways and backwards passing and clueless in the last third. It's what we expect now under any manager chosen by the FA, they are all clones of each other and have never had an ounce of flare between them.

So if you were flicking in and out of the game, why did you not know the result until this morning?

Anyway, whatshisface scored in the 94th minute, I didn't see it, because I was watching the Scotland game.

Funnily enough an Englishman elsewhere said England's way of playing was very boring and Scotland were far more exciting to watch.

There's a lot of excitement this morning that Scotland might be at Russia next year.

No offence, but most people agree the English fans don't travel well and they aren't particularly well liked.

The Scots on the other hand are very well liked and don't tend to beat up the locals.

Coz I think it was probably about 89 mins when I last flicked it over, saw it was 0-0 and never bothered again.

English fans don't travel well and they aren't particularly well liked.

I know thats why we don't want to be in the EU. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Anyway, whatshisface scored in the 94th minute, I didn't see it, because I was watching the Scotland game.

The Scots on the other hand are very well liked and don't tend to beat up the locals.

Coz I think it was probably about 89 mins when I last flicked it over, saw it was 0-0 and never bothered again.

Let's be honest, it's not just the EU.

There's also the UK and The Scots, The Welsh and The Irish aren't particularly fond of you either.

We can't all be wrong about you.

Vicky

Postby Keyser » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Just a heads up about a forthcoming documentary on a truly world class English player and in fact one of the greatest footballers that ever lived - full stop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b098pgv6
Keyser

Postby Trapper John » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Keyser wrote:Just a heads up about a forthcoming documentary on a truly world class English player and in fact one of the greatest footballers that ever lived - full stop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b098pgv6

Ummm! I think that would be open to much debate.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

There's also the UK and The Scots, The Welsh and The Irish aren't particularly fond of you either.

We can't be that bad, there's enough of you fucking lot living here with us. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:

We can't be that bad, there's enough of you fucking lot living here with us. :thumbsup:

Yes that's true, maybe i should join my compatriots south of the border.

I hear London's nice.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:31 pm

_98169317_jack_nld.jpg

This Border Collie called Jack supports Leamington and Stafford Rangers and Leamington even have a wee space reserved for him to watch the games.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:28 am

Scotland are playing tonight and here's a few facts about our most capped player ever.

King Kenny.

He played for Scotland 102 times and is our joint highest goalscorer along with the Lawman, who also scored 30 goals.

Honours..

Four Scottish League Titles
Four Scottish Cups
One League Cup

Six English League One Titles
One FA Cup
Four League Cups
Five Charity Shields
Three European Cups
One UEFA Super Cup

That's pretty impressive.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 am

England's most capped player is that dude with the bad perm.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 am

I was just thinking..

It was only a few weeks ago that some Celtic fans were singing their hate filled song, about Jimmy Bell "He's a bastard an orange bastard, i hope he dies, i hope he dies"

Kenny Dalglish is an "Orange Bastard" and they so nicely put it and so was Jock Stein and several of the Lisbon Lions and countless other players.

You really couldn't make it up.

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 am

Will Scotland be in Russia? ...... serious question, they were 0-1 up last I heard.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 am

Trapper John wrote:Will Scotland be in Russia? ...... serious question, they were 0-1 up last I heard.

Only if we decide to go there on holiday next year.

The Scotland game finished 2-2 so we didn't make 2nd place and the play off spot.

So we miss out on another major tournament.

That's twenty years now, we've been waiting.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 am

Wee fuckface or the First Minister depending on what side of the fence you sit, will probably blame Teresa May.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:52 am

Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Will Scotland be in Russia? ...... serious question, they were 0-1 up last I heard.

Only if we decide to go there on holiday next year.

The Scotland game finished 2-2 so we didn't make 2nd place and the play off spot.

So we miss out on another major tournament.

That's twenty years now, we've been waiting.

Thats a shame, you'll have to console yourself with picking England performances into little bits instead, won't be hard. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive