My reasons for voting the way I did. What were yours?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My reasons for voting the way I did. What were yours?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:What you mean is, the posting history you choose to highlight for your purposes might suggest that. :thumbsup:

In fact I am very much more than and not even the EDL,NF, BDL racist, xenophobe, misogynist, homophobe, bigot I am often accused of being on here because my viewpoint doesn't always fit the one which we have been drip fed and even forced to accept by laws.

I realise that having concern for other British people isn't the fashionable thing to do but putting self interest at the expense of others might be par for the course for some people (lots by the look of it) but it isn't something that sits easy with me and thats just the way I am, admittedly it has sometimes been to my personal detriment.

As far as immigration goes, no-one will ever convince me that opening our doors to more than 10million foreigners from every corner of the world in such a small space of time and without even the slightest planning or thought to the impact it will have on the British people and their lives, is good thing and something we should celebrate.

No I mean the fact you bring immigration into every fucking thread in a negative way.

Your viewpoints fits with ISIS as well as the others you've listed, you're just targeting the opposite side. You are as much about self interest as anyone else. If anything is of personal detriment to you maybe you should tone down the hate speech.

A lot of people are concerned about uncontrolled immigration, they just manage to be less hateful about it.

I don't understand where the 'HATE' comes into it? ....... have I ever suggested we should round up immigrants and gas them all? have I ever suggested we should intern them and starve them to death? ...... give me an example of your definition of my 'HATE' ..... because to me, not wanting myself or my descendents to be dragged bjack to the middle ages isn't an expression of 'HATE' it's what any normal person would want.

The hate comes in the way you describe them and the countries they com from.

Examples? ....... Lets see if I can help you with a couple 'Peasants' ... an accurate description in the cases cited .....'Savages' accurate when I've described their actions ....... any more? ....... don't understand "the countries they come from." bit :dunno:

You have a habit of trying to rewrite history. Look at your posting history.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Text » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Trapper John wrote: stop trolling my thread,.

I have never trolled anyone in my life. Trolling ain't my thing.

I went off topic talking about a relative in debt, for which I apologetically wrote "BACK ON TOPIC" :thumbsup:
Text

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:33 am

Canary wrote:

I went off topic talking about a relative in debt, for which I apologetically wrote "BACK ON TOPIC" :thumbsup:

It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like they scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempts to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

Meanwhile back on topic..

...does it matter a hoot how anyone voted given that the controlling class will simply engineer whatever is in their best interests?
Last edited by McAz on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 am

Trapper John wrote:
Canary wrote:Lol Mcaz, *luv the dry humour of you, rollup & co*. :laughing:
We suspect that she has secretly spent wayyy more than she lets on and now she's in heavy debt, post wedding. Not a good start to a second marriage. She's probably too embarrassed to admit that she's ignored everyone's advice to keep a lid on her spending. Anyway we will keep a protective eye on her.

Back on topic - well frankly there's nowt else I'd wish to add, really. :dunno:
Ta for saying what you said, appreciated. x

Why don't you fuck off and stop trolling my thread, hard as it might be to accept, it isn't about YOU.

Bloody hell :doomed: Scary stuff......

ETA...JK (in case you missed the subtlety)
Last edited by Vam on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 am

Canary wrote:

:bored:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 am

McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:

It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like that scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempt to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

What gets me is the .... my thread.
Once it's posted up it's everyones.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:37 am

Trapper John wrote:
Canary wrote:

:bored:

Stick to the topic. :bell:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Examples? ....... Lets see if I can help you with a couple 'Peasants' ... an accurate description in the cases cited .....'Savages' accurate when I've described their actions ....... any more? ....... don't understand "the countries they come from." bit :dunno:

I don't need to look at my posting history, surprising as it might seem, I remember pretty much everything I post. Which is why I can ask you to point me at an example of my 'HATE' where it wasn't warranted......because it doesn't exist.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:41 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:

It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like they scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempts to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

...does it matter a hoot how anyone voted given that the controlling class will simply engineer whatever is in their best interests?

The like to think of Muslim droning and other hate threads as their property - home from home, you might say. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:42 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I don't need to look at my posting history, surprising as it might seem, I remember pretty much everything I post. Which is why I can ask you to point me at an example of my 'HATE' where it wasn't warranted......because it doesn't exist.

You should have a look because you appear to suddenly have amnesia.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:

It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like that scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempt to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

What? do you want me to be 'specific' in my descriptions in future then? ......... Don't answer that because I might get specific in my description of you. :wink:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

More likely that the menopause has made you delusional. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 am

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:

The like to think of Muslim droning and other hate threads as their property - home from home, you might say. :gigglesnshit:

Without them you'd have nothing to say and therefore be even more irrelevant then you already are.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like they scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempts to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

Without them you'd have nothing to say and therefore be even more irrelevant then you already are.

Trolling you OWN thread now, how novel. :gigglesnshit:

Still it's one better than stooping to cheap menopause barbs - what the fuck is happening to you TJ - Brexit betrayal hitting you hard, huh? :shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

More likely that the menopause has made you delusional. :gigglesnshit:

I'm as menopausal as you are.
And I'm not your lackey, it's difficult enough reading your posts without having to trawl through your past indecencies.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms