My reasons for voting the way I did. What were yours?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My reasons for voting the way I did. What were yours?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 am

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:It's the RW's current tactic. Whenever you pin their ridiculous flies to the wall they scream "troll"; respond in kind to their endless baiting they scream "troll; dare mention their blatant racism and they scream "troll playing the race card"; write anything slightly off-topic they don't like they scream "stop trolling MY thread". Screaming is all they have left -that and their transparent attempts to politically cleanse forums. :wink:

Meanwhile back on topic..

...does it matter a hoot how anyone voted given that the controlling class will simply engineer whatever is in their best interests?

What gets me is the .... my thread.
Once it's posted up it's everyones.

The like to think of Muslim droning and other hate threads as their property - home from home, you might say. :gigglesnshit:

Without them you'd have nothing to say and therefore be even more irrelevant then you already are.

Trolling you OWN thread now, how novel. :gigglesnshit:

Still it's one better than stooping to cheap menopause barbs - what the fuck is happening to you TJ - Brexit betrayal hitting you hard, huh? :shake head:

It's not really a barb when it's so wrong. I'm looking forward to being menopausal though, then I can really let rip.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:[Without them you'd have nothing to say and therefore be even more irrelevant then you already are.

Still it's one better than stooping to cheap menopause barbs - what the fuck is happening to you TJ - Brexit betrayal hitting you hard, huh? :shake head:

It's not really a barb when it's so wrong. I'm looking forward to being menopausal though, then I can really let rip.

It's low and an indicator of misogyny no matter what stage you're at.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:07 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
You have a habit of trying to rewrite history. Look at your posting history.

I don't need to look at my posting history, surprising as it might seem, I remember pretty much everything I post. Which is why I can ask you to point me at an example of my 'HATE' where it wasn't warranted......because it doesn't exist.

You should have a look because you appear to suddenly have amnesia.

More likely that the menopause has made you delusional. :gigglesnshit:

I'm as menopausal as you are.
And I'm not your lackey, it's difficult enough reading your posts without having to trawl through your past indecencies.

I apologise but I don't think technology has reached the point where I can post in braille. It's obviously what is required as you have admitted difficulty in reading my posts, which leads me to conclude that your accusations of 'Hate' postings were simply down to bad eyesight.

You are forgiven. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am

Surgery resulted in me being menopausal for a while in my 30's.

I've never looked back since :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:10 am

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:[Without them you'd have nothing to say and therefore be even more irrelevant then you already are.

Oh Hark! defender of Dogs morality :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:12 am

Vam wrote:Surgery resulted in me being menopausal for a while in my 30's.

Is that why the unexplained and unsolved murders stopped later that year?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:Surgery resulted in me being menopausal for a while in my 30's.

Is that why the unexplained and unsolved murders stopped later that year?

I plead the Fifth :leer:

Besides, I'm not your lackey either, so..... :snooty:
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

He does get away with being low more than others can with him.
Better to stay on the higher ground Mc.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
I don't need to look at my posting history, surprising as it might seem, I remember pretty much everything I post. Which is why I can ask you to point me at an example of my 'HATE' where it wasn't warranted......because it doesn't exist.

You should have a look because you appear to suddenly have amnesia.

More likely that the menopause has made you delusional. :gigglesnshit:

I'm as menopausal as you are.
And I'm not your lackey, it's difficult enough reading your posts without having to trawl through your past indecencies.

I apologise but I don't think ... :thumbsup:

Accepted, just don't do it again. :smilin:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:33 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

My dear non menopausal lady, I accept and take any amount of low blows aimed at me, the fact that they are almost always without validity or necessity means I have to defend myself in a similar manner.

I think I know you aren't menopausal yet, just nearing. Don't despair though - HRT has improved immeasurably I understand so I'm sure you will lead an active and coherent life long into your dotage. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:40 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

Wise advice Lady M - I will continue to offer solace to our betrayed Brexiteers as their dream of a whitey paradise fades into oblivion.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Holly wrote:
Canary wrote:
Holly wrote:Canny, I listened to the whole video and the way I heard it, the caller had no chance of finishing a single sentence...that O'Brien guy kept interrupting him and therefore kept confusing the caller. He had no chance of bringing his point across. It was a manipulative, pathetic and shameful interview IMO. I actually admirer that guy for not getting frustrated with that farce.

Hi Holly. Most radio hosts are like that. That is why they get the job. James OBrien is a pussycat compared to ferocious hard hitters like eg the Jeremy Paxmans , Pierce Morgans, Andrew Marrs and John Humphry' of this world.

Much of the dialogue was cut, and the cut bits were most likely the long silences while waiting for him to answer. Airwaves time is VERY expensive and long silences are edited out, so even if someone probably had ample opportunity to reply, it may not look that way when the final edited version is shown.

It was his decision to call a radio show. He wasn't forced, should have done his homework beforehand, imo. Other than that he seemed a decent harmless sort, as I already pointed out.

How do you know much of the dialogs were cut? Aren't his phone in shows live??

Yes they are live, I've called LBC several times myself. James O'Brien won 'Broadcaster of the Year' award in March.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:48 pm

TJ really needs to get back to his paper round. He's clearly struggling not having any sense of direction.

Postby Text » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Canary wrote:
Trapper John wrote: stop trolling my thread,.

I have never trolled anyone in my life. Trolling ain't my thing.

I went off topic talking about a relative in debt, for which I apologetically wrote "BACK ON TOPIC" :thumbsup:

:bored:

Hmmm. :laughing: :laughing: There is plenty of off topic banter in this thread, mostly from you. Off topic banter happens in every thread, and of course I'm fine with that.
Moreover, several contributors have not even mentioned anything about brexit whatsoever. Again I'm fine with that. This is the Arms and nearly all threads get off topic posts or troll posts. No problem.

So ... given that some other people went off topic,
.... and some people were never even ON topic in the first place ...
.......... and you were quite OK with all that,
........... what's with your girly screeching at my own very short offtopic post to Mcaz? :again?:
Text

Postby Text » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Oh another thing trapped guy, once when I pointed out your vicious way of yelling at women who disagree with your opinions, you yelled that I'm not the 'forum prefect'.

Well neither are you, so remember that, next time you try to order people to ''fuck off'' out of your threads.

There is no such thing as anyone being owner of a thread, as rolly pointed out, I thought everyone knew that.

You don't have the authority to tell anyone to fuck off, my dear, it's funny as fk to see you trying to exceed your authority. :pointlaugh:

Happy days. :cuppaT:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms