Halal Slaughtered Animals

A right load of bollocks...

Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby Major » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Do you agree with the slaughter of animals by the halal method????

Please stay on topic.

Personally I see it as a extremely cruel method which our government and the RSPCA should stop, other world leaders should also stop it occurring..
Major
Twat.

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby McAz » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Do you agree with the slaughter of animals by the halal method????

Please stay on topic.

Personally I see it as a extremely cruel method which our government and the RSPCA should stop, other world leaders should also stop it occurring..

Why is it crueler than the 127 rabbits, 459 pigeons and the 7 foxes that you boast of slaughtering?
Last edited by McAz on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Do you agree with the slaughter of animals by the halal method????

Please stay on topic.

What exactly does the halal method of animal slaughter involve?
In non-halal slaughterhouses, stunned animals are shackled and hoisted above the ground where a slaughterman "sticks" them, cutting their throat or inserting a chest stick close to the heart. Cattle and some sheep and pigs are stunned by a bolt through the brain before being killed.

Many poultry are now killed using gas. But they have traditionally been shackled, hung upside down on a production line, moved through electrified water to stun them, then conveyed to a mechanical neck cutter. In halal, however, they are killed by hand.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... er-involve
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Please stay on topic.

Same old topic for the last 10 years or more, from a man who hunts and puts up posts of animals being shot to bits. :bell:
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Bella wrote:

Please stay on topic.

Same old topic for the last 10 years or more, from a man who hunts and puts up posts of animals being shot to bits. :bell:

I was thinking that Bella hence a newspaper link because it saved typing out the reply yet again.
He's been making the same posts for years.
Supposedly knows how to butcher and dress what he shoots then keeps on asking this question.
Compulsive obsessive disorder?
He needs new material but doesn't seem capable or interested not sure which it is.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 am

You couldn't make it up...

Yes I find animals killed by the Halal method abhorrent, but I also find what you do revolting.

In fact it could probably be argued, the Halal animals die a quicker and more humane death, than the animals you shoot.

Unless you're a crack-shot, (Which I highly doubt) you probably miss most of the time and leave the poor little sods injured to die in agony.

It's ridiculous that someone who hunts is starting a thread like this.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:21 am

Oh and as for the hypocrites who tell you upsetting halal is, but still stuff a kebab down their gobs.

:hand:
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 am

So it's just halal slaughter that's offensive and cruel? Do they read bedtime stories and tuck the cows, pigs, and chickens in before killing them at other facilities?
Nucks

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 am

Vicky wrote:You couldn't make it up...

Yes I find animals killed by the Halal method abhorrent, but I also find what you do revolting.

In fact it could probably be argued, the Halal animals die a quicker and more humane death, than the animals you shoot.

Unless you're a crack-shot, (Which I highly doubt) you probably miss most of the time and leave the poor little sods injured to die in agony.

Seen animals killed for hala meat and no it’s not a humane death at all , seen aminals killed non hala it’s not nice ,but killing for hala is horrible they do suffer longer , I’m a vecan and could harm anything animal , not saying this because of the religion side of it ,

I think point major trying to make , people slags him off for shooting animals ,same people are prepared to eat hala , in what animals do suffer more than non hala killings ,

C
Markey mark

Postby megaera » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 am

Around 85% of halal meat is pre-stunned, stunning is not 'banned' for Islamic slaughter

Kosher slaughter does ban pre-stunning but it's odd that it's always halal that's raised as an issue.
megaera

Postby megaera » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:58 am

Oh, the other chuckle brother has arrived :roll:
megaera

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:15 am

Markey mark wrote:

Seen animals killed for hala meat and no it’s not a humane death at all , seen aminals killed non hala it’s not nice ,but killing for hala is horrible they do suffer longer , I’m a vecan and could harm anything animal , not saying this because of the religion side of it ,

I think point major trying to make , people slags him off for shooting animals ,same people are prepared to eat hala , in what animals do suffer more than non hala killings ,

C

You're getting worse. Don't try so hard with the illiterate moron act. In fact, you really don't have to try.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Markey mark wrote:

C

You obviously didn't bother to read the link I provided for maj.
Tell us about what you saw and where Markey.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:12 pm

Markey mark wrote:Seen animals killed for hala meat and no it’s not a humane death at all , seen aminals killed non hala it’s not nice ,but killing for hala is horrible they do suffer longer , I’m a vecan and could harm anything animal , not saying this because of the religion side of it ,

C

it's rare to find a fat vegan, you must have been a proper tub if you've lost 3 stone in a month, carry on like that and you'll be nothing but a memory by next weekend. do you miss driving now?

Postby Major » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Markey mark wrote:

C

YES, and thank you, Markey, I am glad that one person is awake..

I did not know whether or not to add this in with the other post.

If people would just discuss the topic without personal attacks which spil things..
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms