Sites that can help

A right load of bollocks...

Sites that can help

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello. I keep getting banned from the student room for getting angry. I need help to find a site like that so I can check if my CV is ok to get a part time job. Things have improved a bit but I'm not allowed back at college so I'm a bit stuck still. I have asked the mental health fourm but my post has had no replies on there so I have to ask on here. I feel so stupid having got myself in this situation and if i could have turned back time I would have not have gotten into this fight at college and kept calmer
samthefootball

Re: Sites that can help

Postby Troll Spotter » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Found one...
Troll Spotter

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:45 pm

What is the site called if you don't mind me asking. And I'm not going to get angry anymore. I am making good progress I think with my health professionals. I know it's not going to be a quick fix but I'm hoping I am through the worst. I know it was not my stepbrother fault that I got expelled from college and if I could I would have tried to keep calmer. With help I have already sent my tutor a letter saying I am sorry for the way I was and I also apologised to the lad I got in a fight with.
samthefootball

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:49 pm

samthefootball wrote:What is the site called if you don't mind me asking. And I'm not going to get angry anymore. I am making good progress I think with my health professionals. I know it's not going to be a quick fix but I'm hoping I am through the worst. I know it was not my stepbrother fault that I got expelled from college and if I could I would have tried to keep calmer. With help I have already sent my tutor a letter saying I am sorry for the way I was and I also apologised to the lad I got in a fight with.

Have you apologised to your mum for pulling her hair and spitting in her face?
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:50 pm

samthefootball wrote:What is the site called if you don't mind me asking. And I'm not going to get angry anymore. I am making good progress I think with my health professionals. I know it's not going to be a quick fix but I'm hoping I am through the worst. I know it was not my stepbrother fault that I got expelled from college and if I could I would have tried to keep calmer. With help I have already sent my tutor a letter saying I am sorry for the way I was and I also apologised to the lad I got in a fight with.

Look at the guys user name spotty.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Vicky wrote:

Have you apologised to your mum for pulling her hair and spitting in her face?

Yes I did. Of course I did. I didn't open up to mum as much as I should have been doing so she knows how things had been getting to me. I love my mum and I hate what I did. She has always been there for me and I should have opened up to her and my family more about how low and worthless I have been feeling. She actu ally knows because she went through the same thing feeling she was not good enough
samthefootball

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Actually I want to say something to anyone who is feeling worthless or low. If you are feeling like this you have to open up before it goes out of control, that happened to me but I don't want It to happen again. My health professionals are trying to help me into education again and when i have another meeting I might ask about my CV but I'm not sure if they can help
samthefootball

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:19 pm

Sam I'm glad you're doing well. You disappeared and I was a bit worried about you. I know people get frustrated with you at times, and sometimes I want to shake you, but I do wish you well, and hope everything goes ok for you. Concentrate on getting better and don't worry so much about jobs.

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Thank you and yeah thank you for the advice. I have started a work experience at the church every Sunday morning where I am helping with the drinks after the service and im loving that. I even go to the service next Sunday before I help. And yeah my computer is having an issue so I have not been able to get online but it's been good because I have been reading my book more and making a lost of places I want to go
samthefootball

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Keep up the good work Sam.

Ignore any stupid/dumbarse comments that you may see on here or anywhere else. IF you feel a bad moment or time coming, share it with your health professionals. Don't share it on the net that's my advice, apart from on mental health based websites. Because they will immediately ban anyone who makes silly comments.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 pm

samthefootball wrote:Hello. I keep getting banned from the student room for getting angry. I need help to find a site like that so I can check if my CV is ok to get a part time job. Things have improved a bit but I'm not allowed back at college so I'm a bit stuck still. I have asked the mental health fourm but my post has had no replies on there so I have to ask on here. I feel so stupid having got myself in this situation and if i could have turned back time I would have not have gotten into this fight at college and kept calmer

Fuck off Sam, Nobody really cares. Why not go post in rollups threads, you can both banter with each other to each other.
people post here for light relief, to chill out or even argue. Nobody truly cares about your life's up's and downs. Hence your threads being pulled and your getting banned from forums and being warned here several times now that you will be banned. TBH, I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet. But I sense it might be close.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

So what does your CV look like then? I can suggest a few things if I can see it. Just take out any personal info.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
samthefootball wrote:Hello. I keep getting banned from the student room for getting angry. I need help to find a site like that so I can check if my CV is ok to get a part time job. Things have improved a bit but I'm not allowed back at college so I'm a bit stuck still. I have asked the mental health fourm but my post has had no replies on there so I have to ask on here. I feel so stupid having got myself in this situation and if i could have turned back time I would have not have gotten into this fight at college and kept calmer

Fuck off Sam, Nobody really cares. Why not go post in rollups threads, you can both banter with each other to each other.
people post here for light relief, to chill out or even argue. Nobody truly cares about your life's up's and downs. Hence your threads being pulled and your getting banned from forums and being warned here several times now that you will be banned. TBH, I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet. But I sense it might be close.

You said you loved me the other day!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby samthefootball » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:So what does your CV look like then? I can suggest a few things if I can see it. Just take out any personal info.

Well it has things like my qualifications and what my hobbies and interests are the qualifications are

Entry 3 skills for working life
Level 1 in animal care
Level 2 in animal care
Level 2 travel

Entry 3 English
Level 1 English
Level 2 English

Entry 3 maths
Level 1 maths

I was working towards level 3 before I got kicked out. I know I may not be the most clever person but looking back I should be more proud. I did not go to school so tried to build my qualifications up
samthefootball

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms