Misbehaving Boy Locked In Cupboard By Teacher

Misbehaving Boy Locked In Cupboard By Teacher

Postby Major » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Major
Twat.

Re: Misbehaving Boy Locked In Cupboard By Teacher

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Major Starbold wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/07/teacher-locked-up-boy-4-in-cupboard-for-an-hour-as-punishment-for-bad-behaviour-6984327/

I will comment after my siesta.

Only forunuz have them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Major Starbold wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/07/teacher-locked-up-boy-4-in-cupboard-for-an-hour-as-punishment-for-bad-behaviour-6984327/

what if you die in your sleep? old people do, then we'll never know what you 'think'

Postby wutang » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:

what if you die in your sleep? old people do, then we'll never know what you 'think'

Speaking on behalf of the human race.... we are fine with this
wutang

Postby Maddog » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm

I was probably 8 or so and was forced to spend a few weeks taking art class from a large closet with a couple of other boys. Apparently, art made a very small impression on us and we were disruptive. I think we made toothpick sculptures instead of whatever the rest of the class did.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 pm

It's eight o`clock in the evening.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:

It's eight o`clock in the evening.

That's one helluva siesta!
Maybe he died?
At least he was a real man to the end and died with his socks on.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm

It is rather sad when so called adults cannot debate without being vile and the site owner joins in with them.

Strange you mention socks, I have 72 pairs un-opened, will take some to the Heart Foundation, I bought them in an auction with other stuff..

His obviously useless parents should be locked in the cupboard with the tahtrum brat unless of course you deem him to be disabled and get some benefits.
Last edited by Major on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Major Starbold wrote:It is rather sad when so called adults cannot debate without being vile and the site owner joins in with them.

His obviously useless parents should be locked in the cupboard with the tahtrum brat unless of course you deem him to be disabled and get some benefits.

How are you going to do that?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Major Starbold wrote:It is rather sad when so called adults cannot debate without being vile and the site owner joins in with them.

Strange you mention socks, I have 72 pairs un-opened, will take some to the Heart Foundation, I bought them in an auction with other stuff..

You have never debated anything with anyone.
With your fake military title you've come back here and never stopped moaning about the members all being beneath you and your rent boy Markey.
Why do you post here Maj?
Why do you continue to make hit and run posts?
This is all you've done for at least ten years.
Everywhere else get sick of you and chuck you out?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:34 pm

You bought 72 pairs of socks from an auction? :ooer:
Bella

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Bella wrote:

Pikey...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:

Pikey...

Yeah , probably hoping to sell at a car boot for double the price :trollface:
Bella

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Maddog wrote:I was probably 8 or so and was forced to spend a few weeks taking art class from a large closet with a couple of other boys. Apparently, art made a very small impression on us and we were disruptive. I think we made toothpick sculptures instead of whatever the rest of the class did.

I actually hid in the cupboard during Art class quite frequently, I had no discernible ability to draw, paint, sculpt or sketch and very little inclination to make any effort to do so - besides which Mrs Stirrup was the most blatantly biased teacher in existence and would have rated Leonard Da Vinci himself as 'not a top performer' if compared to Sandra Crowley, who just happened to be her niece.

Me and art never got along after that

Postby McAz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm

On a ship to Russia some years back I got talking to an American who told me he had a closet bigger than my home - I have therefore been living in a cupboard ever since, It has done me no good whatsoever.
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs