Misbehaving Boy Locked In Cupboard By Teacher

Re: Misbehaving Boy Locked In Cupboard By Teacher

Postby Trapper John » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:26 am

I think this is a dreadful way of carrying on.

How the hell can we expect to attract the best immigrants from around the world when we treat their children like this. :dunno:

This country is crying out for disfunctional families and kids with behavioural issues and special needs, jeez without these sort of people an entire industry that has blossomed out of bringing to this country millions of foreigners with special needs of one sort or another, is in danger of collapse.

Absolutely shocking! :shake head:

That kid might be a bit of a problem now but we need to accept it because in 20 years or so, he could be keeping at least a hundred policemen, court officials and prison guards in jobs.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Major » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:38 am

McAz wrote:On a ship to Russia some years back I got talking to an American who told me he had a closet bigger than my home - I have therefore been living in a cupboard ever since, It has done me no good whatsoever.

I thunk you lived in a closet.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:40 am

Trapper John wrote:I think this is a dreadful way of carrying on.

How the hell can we expect to attract the best immigrants from around the world when we treat their children like this. :dunno:

This country is crying out for disfunctional families and kids with behavioural issues and special needs, jeez without these sort of people an entire industry that has blossomed out of bringing to this country millions of foreigners with special needs of one sort or another, is in danger of collapse.

Absolutely shocking! :shake head:

That kid might be a bit of a problem now but we need to accept it because in 20 years or so, he could be keeping at least a hundred policemen, court officials and prison guards in jobs.

Brilliant truthful post, but the pc lefties will not like it.

Ya ain't supposed to speak the truth, TJ
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:On a ship to Russia some years back I got talking to an American who told me he had a closet bigger than my home - I have therefore been living in a cupboard ever since, It has done me no good whatsoever.

Err - that's what I said. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Don't try humour when the previous insult is based in homophobia, I've got grabs of this one and a couple of others ganging up on gay posters for no reason other than are gay.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Don't try humour when the previous insult is based in homophobia, I've got grabs of this one and a couple of others ganging up on gay posters for no reason other than are gay.

Tbh, I didn't realise it was an anti-gay jibe - I thought the thick fuck simply failed to understand my post. :dunno:

So he's suggesting I'm homosexual? Oh no, I better schedule a call to the Samaritans. :roll:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Tbh, I didn't realise it was an anti-gay jibe - I thought the thick fuck simply failed to understand my post. :dunno:

So he's suggesting I'm homosexual? Oh no, I better schedule a call to the Samaritans. :roll:

Par for the course, I've known our righty tighty's for years...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:Tbh, I didn't realise it was an anti-gay jibe - I thought the thick fuck simply failed to understand my post. :dunno:

Par for the course, I've known our righty tighty's for years...

It can't be easy to be so afraid.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:I was probably 8 or so and was forced to spend a few weeks taking art class from a large closet with a couple of other boys. Apparently, art made a very small impression on us and we were disruptive. I think we made toothpick sculptures instead of whatever the rest of the class did.

I actually hid in the cupboard during Art class quite frequently, I had no discernible ability to draw, paint, sculpt or sketch and very little inclination to make any effort to do so - besides which Mrs Stirrup was the most blatantly biased teacher in existence and would have rated Leonard Da Vinci himself as 'not a top performer' if compared to Sandra Crowley, who just happened to be her niece.

Me and art never got along after that

It's good to admit a lack of ability and talent at a young age and move on. :)
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs