Transsexual

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Transsexual

Postby Markey mark » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Do not take any notice of their gang mentality Markey, they have not walked in your shoes or could have.

Being nasty on forums is their forte, otherwise gutless to your face,

There's plenty of gutless souls on forums major , I feel sorry for them ,
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Do not take any notice of their gang mentality Markey, they have not walked in your shoes or could have.

Yet you and Maj can't stay away and can't stop complaining about these places.
Bit like when Maj went down the red light to watch the young black girls plying their trade.
He's probably been back a hundred times but learned it was a mistake to talk about on forums that are full of gangs and bullies and stupid people.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:00 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yet you and Maj can't stay away and can't stop complaining about these places.
Bit like when Maj went down the red light to watch the young black girls plying their trade.
He's probably been back a hundred times but learned it was a mistake to talk about on forums that are full of gangs and bullies and stupid people.

You must snap out of living your life in a constant dream jack ,
Markey mark

Postby Major » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Some of you have never really lived, you would not last 5 minutes without the benefits shield..

Have you ever put stitches into your own body or that of a comrade? thought not.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Some of you have never really lived, you would not last 5 minutes without the benefits shield..

Have you ever put stitches into your own body or that of a comrade? thought not.

In Arduis Fidelis mate :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Some of you have never really lived, you would not last 5 minutes without the benefits shield..

Since when do Army officers act as field medics - or were you a doctor?
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:15 pm

McAz wrote:

Quite often actually. Surgeons train under South African paramedics who literally provide heart surgery on the streets. Army Docs are frontline and have a proud tradition of being there.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

Quite often actually. Surgeons train under South African paramedics who literally provide heart surgery on the streets. Army Docs are frontline and have a proud tradition of being there.

That's because doctors and surgeons in the armed forces hold officer rank - this is why I asked if he was a doctor - general Majors do not act as field medics. As you know, like Raving and CannyDC I was actually in the armed forces so not unnaturally I have particular dislike of people blowing hero smoke up their phoney military arses. Oh, and I'm not keen on nazis. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

That's because doctors and surgeons in the armed forces hold officer rank - this is why I asked if he was a doctor - general Majors do not act as field medics. As you know, like Raving and CannyDC I was actually in the armed forces so not unnaturally I have particular dislike of people blowing hero smoke up their phoney military arses. Oh, and I'm not keen on nazis. :smilin:

There's a few people on here who have served and are now accused of treachery because of our love of our country and it's future.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

There's a few people on here who have served and are now accused of treachery because of our love of our country and it's future.

Yes, by the ones who appropriate the union flag as a propaganda weapon in the main.

As an aside, I don't think of my time as "serving", and I fiercely dislike the Americanism "veteran" which was adopted around the time of the Gulf wars as a way of drumming up support (or softening opposition depending on your view). I, like most, was paid to do a job as a servicemen - it had next to nothing to with sacrifice or heroics. That is not to say there are not genuine acts of heroism or sacrifice - but the same could be said for the fire service and other civilian services who are every bit as much "our boys and girls" as phoney braggarts like Starbold.

Apologies but just needed to get that off my chest. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:34 pm

McAz wrote:[
Yes, by the ones who appropriate the union flag as a propaganda weapon in the main.

As an aside, I don't think of my time as "serving", and I fiercely dislike the Americanism "veteran" which was adopted around the time of the Gulf wars as a way of drumming up support (or softening opposition depending on your view). I, like most, was paid to do a job as a servicemen - it had next to nothing to with sacrifice or heroics. That is not to say there are not genuine acts of heroism or sacrifice - but the same could be said for the fire service and other civilian services who are every bit as much "our boys and girls" as phoney braggarts like Starbold.

Apologies but just needed to get that off my chest. :smilin:

I can't be arsed with it either.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm

I bet most of them on here never done a hard days work in their lives, they scamming the system,
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Markey mark wrote:

I bet most of them on here never done a hard days work in their lives, they scamming the system,

Markey you'd probably get on much better with people if you stopped making these accusations over and over.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Markey you'd probably get on much better with people if you stopped making these accusations over and over.

Maybe you also would Rolly, you spout the same remarks about me time and time again, do I give a flying frog??????????????????? NOPE
POT KETTLE Rolly
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Maybe you also would Rolly, you spout the same remarks about me time and time again, do I give a flying frog??????????????????? NOPE
POT KETTLE Rolly

why mention it if it doesn't bother you? caps lock says you're seriously bothered.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug